looks like a goldfish

Looks like a QT-pah-2T

Best Emma.

actors emote

its what they do

this

literally, dare i say it

/ourgirl/

Oh fuck I quickly alt tabbed when I saw that. That's worse than any gore.

i dont really care about her ass

>IM ACTING
seriously, show me one good performance. Awful in this, awful in La La Land

thats a top tier reaction image, user.

>Stone was 14 years old, sitting in a ninth grade history class in Scottsdale, Ariz., when she decided, then and there, to move to L.A. to become an actress. "I had this Howard Beale-like moment," she says of the epiphany, referencing Peter Finch's character's psychotic breakdown in Network. "It's the last period of the day, and I have a revelation that I needed to move to Los Angeles as soon as possible because that's where I needed to go. I know, it was crazy."

>Even crazier, the budding thespian, who had zero exposure to movie or TV cameras, was able to convince her parents to let her go. She rushed home from school and started working on a PowerPoint presentation she titled "Project Hollywood." Then she called her mom and dad into her bedroom and pitched them her plan: She and her mother would decamp for L.A., where she'd be home-schooled between auditions while her father stayed in Scottsdale to run his successful building contracting business. "It's nuts that they agreed to it," admits Stone with a laugh. "I don't condone it. Everybody should go through high school and graduate."

>Then again, it may have been savvy parenting. Stone had been a nervous child from early on, prone to panic attacks and debilitating shyness. "It's just the way I'm wired," she says with a shrug. Her parents put her into therapy at 7, which helped. But what helped even more was the youth theater where Stone began spending her after-school hours. She found that stepping into other skins, particularly with improv comedy, made her feel less frightened about the world and gave her an outlet to interact with others. "I think my parents saw that acting was the thing that made me fulfilled and happy," she says.

for you

Great. I love her now. Thanks a lot, user.

I like it. It's cute.

Normally big eyes are attractive but her eyes got so big she actually looks like a frog. How unfortunate.

wtf i love emma stone's parents now

I like frogs

2nd*

Her name is Emily, so she's technically not an Emma. But she is best Emily.

bug eyed

>THE PRESHUS
>THEY STOLE IT

wtf i love frogs now!

she's such a goober

If only the webm had been mirrored.

He does lel so quirky right, unlike Jennifer Lawrence

does she say "that was weird, I'm sorry"?

>only one away from making it happen

Painful.

I love weird looking bitches and she makes my heart melt.

get back to me when hermione gets oscar nominated

oh wait she wont

was it autism?

o u r
g i r l

I don't get it. Can someone please explain?

Why is she so perfect?

/ourgirl/
o
u
r
g
i
r
l
/

she is awkward as fuck and it cant be explained

delet

*blocks ur path*

i think he ignored emma more than emma being awkward

anyway emma noticed that alpha move and went home and masturbated so hard that night

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

She was good in this, pleb

>awkward
>frog

/ourgirl/

She has anxiety personality disorder, she's totally ourgirl

what do her farts smell like?

ASS
FOR
DAYS

What is happening here?

Is this the webm thread?

the cam girl ashe maree has a emma stone vibe

Looks more like Kaya Scodelario

nvm this is the ass thread

Because she's a cute frog.

Because she can. Based Emma.

What is the name of Damien's gf?

fuckin saved lol

What is she reacting to?

She is creepy as fuck. She is One of Us, Sup Forums.

Emma = frog
Pepe = frog

She is /ourgirl/

DAMN Emma Stone looks like that?

imagine the BRAPS she makes

she goes in for a hug/cheek kiss twice and the guys is oblivious both times so she looks awkward as fuck and then she apologizes

People with autism have have hard time recognizing appropriate social behavior.

Sauce ?

HERPES BUTT

well she's better than Watson at least

That's a big ____.

lower back?

In this shitty world it's better to act jester to show people in how fucked up reality they live in.

Olivia Hamilton.

>Hamilton is a McKinsey & Company consultant, and a graduate of Princeton University, where she received a Bachelor's degree in Economics & Finance. She and Chazelle live together in Venice, California, these days, with their rescue dog, Colin.

That perfect life.

Shes quirky in a natural way, not a pretentious way like Jlaw

that makes her /ourgirl/

this

the house froggy

Exactly.

He is living the dream. So jelly.

Soo relatable! She's such a goofball just like me XD!

> Part 2

She sucked and fucked countless 60 year old Jews (which were secretly Satan in disguise) in return for fame and fortune.

Fuck I want his life

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up here.

>watching La La Land
>any casting couch or alley blowjob scene
I'm so disappointed with you, Damien.

If I study this image long and hard enough, will I ever be able to discern which ass belongs to the real Stone, and which are the decoys?

More like a goldfrog.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QBwCSQThb9

>Performance was bad. B-because "I'M ACTING!"

The hallmarks of the tasteless and the uninitiated. It's okay if you're just getting into the medium, but there are some (even here, on a so called ''film'' board) that actually believe they are cultured or have a snippet of taste because they think this is a valid criticism, when in actuality they are nothing more than embarrassingly cringeworthy copy/paste babies with no opinion on the medium they claim to love whatsoever.

For a cinephile like myself, it is truly disgusting to watch, and the main reason I, and many others, steer far away from this pit of despair and depravity.

that's not autistic at all kek

i saw a recent interview where she said that right now what she want the most is a family

>ywn start a family with frogfu

she gone look like shit preggers