Based Dad disciplines his kids for trying to be in a gang

youtu.be/PZ4XUnxupBs

Why can all Trayvon Martin's have parents like these?

Other urls found in this thread:

wdsu.com/Teen-Whipped-By-Uncle-In-Viral-Video-Shot-To-Death-In-Terrytown/10975454
youtube.com/watch?v=MJtIjupffDk&ab_channel=TheCenterforInvestigativeReporting
youtube.com/watch?v=kiVp2CFOqmE&ab_channel=RealAskandar
youtube.com/watch?v=iZHVfNATxwk&ab_channel=TheAdviseShowTV#t=1m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o4JML4iR9HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats how you do it

Based

"you gon' shoot a basketball or sumting?"

Nice.

If all the nogs raised their kids with this kind of respect and values we would be in a different position.

Even black kids with a father end up as criminals in gangs

>u gangsta?
>nooooo ;____;
poor little tyrone, he actually has a dad and can't be no gangsta

>filming with a fucking toaster
>can you see me clearly
i chuckled a bit.

Now thats a dad, proper usage of slapping the kid aswell.

If only more black kids had dads to show them the light like this.

>tfw the kid actually died in a shooting a few years after this video

Older than the internet brah

source?

I will add this to this thread.

My dad looked at me so mean I stayed out of trouble. He didn't need to do anything else to make me know getting him involved was not worth it.

I'm an American Hispanic. My dad was Puerto Rican so like half civilized but because Hispanic is in him a bit savage also I guess.

I'm not sure how all this played out in my life. I'm not sure if treating your kid with hate and a stranger (as he did) scaring us was a good thing or if it was just that I was a pussy. I was a pussy up until I joined the military.

Anyways, so for that said, I wondered is being a mean dickhead the answer?. I see a bunch of white kids acting proper and shit and yet their parents from what I can tell aren't hadasses. I'm wondering what magic it is that white people just have to make (for the most part, obviously there are exceptions) civilized kids. Is it the money? or the financial stability? the house? the friends? the nice neighborhood?

wdsu.com/Teen-Whipped-By-Uncle-In-Viral-Video-Shot-To-Death-In-Terrytown/10975454

Ahhh I Remember my teenage years when i told my father that i wasn't going to study anymore bullshit in school and he couldn't tell me what to do.
He beat the shit out of me told me to shut up and If have a problem I could live the house.
after that i got the best notes in my school give me rewards the final year for being a distinguished student and now i am in the university.

wrong kid it seems, oh well it's the same story. Kid's uncle beats him for flashing gang signs on facebook. Kid gets shot few years/months later. Sad.

i think the kid got targeted by a gang after this video and he died

the father shouldnt have uploaded it

It's the intelligence

Ain't even the same person senpai

Based or baked?

Jesus I can't understand half the words he's saying. Nigger English is a very difficult language for me.

Of the kid?

Could you give examples of how to prove whether or not you're an "intelligent" kid?

He meant of whites.
Pretty basic normalized distribution of IQ. Hispanics and blacks have a lower median IQ than white and asians

Obviously, aside from the typical stupid shit like gang activity and nigger behavior.

I know I shouldn't be even telling you this because sounds like you're smart enough to know what I mean.

Sounds legit. I am Hispanic but Hispanics are a complete mess aside from the legal ones here in the US.

But is there an answer to have current living generations of Hispanics and blacks to smarten up?. Seems to me the education system isn't solving this, and no talks in politics about handling this (even though it is a problem) while to make matters worse they're dragging the smarter kids that are forced to attend the same public schooling systems with them down.

I think that the man beating his son was futile. To need to go that far on a teenage boy means he already failed in some way. That boy should have reacted to a single glance like how you described.
The boy's defiance in joining a gang was most likely determined in his infancy, then you could probably connect some dots to his environment. Where's his mom? How old is his dad? He looks to be in his 30's...

well my father just used to lift me and my brother of the ground by the collar of our shirts and shout into our faces about how he could break us in half (which was true obviously). I leaned early to behave and do as I was told.

However he was also a very relaxed father. He never cared if I got a higher education only that I did what I liked. He let me do stuff that I wanted and never used physiological bullshit tricks like grounding me. I knew where he stood and I knew that I could always count on him.

Most other people I know called him an hardass mean bastard who was out of touch with the current year. However whereas their parents got divorced and left each other and the their parents failed and lied to them my father and mother did no such thing. Im 26 now and I am visiting as often as I can because is so damn cozy to see the old farts.

>also this

I reported this to the Child Welfare to help this poor child in his abusive home

What you need is what pol is all about: stop the brainless acceptance of culture, protect and cultivate good culture, reject and shield your kids from poisonous culture.

Did you play gta san Andreas? It's basically all you need to know about nigglish

All studies point to the environment. Even black people in a white suburb don't join gangs.

>corporal punishment

this doesn't look like universally preferable behaviour to me

they still commit crime at a higher rate though
seems its a combination of the two
same with whites in lower income groups still committing less crime

which would make sense because blacks make their own environment

This might be the point where a dad prevents the kid from joining tho

To any liberal pussies who say "This is child abuse" SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Child abuse isn't a joke, but neither is gang violence.

Yes, he slapped the fuck out of his kid. No, it isn't a valid form of discipline. But this is a special circumstance, he had to do this. Better the kid has a slap mark on his face than a bullet through his head.

Fuck liberal pussies, This dad is a good dad.

Your dad sounds kind of like my dad. My dad by the way never hid me. He used to (RARELY) pull my ears. Not sure where he got that from but when I got in seriously deep shit I would get yanked by an ear and I would cry like crazy.

Seems we obviously have our similarities but also adding to the mystery of the magic ingredient is our differences.

My parents divorced after 16 years of marriage when my mom cheated on him. My mom told us over and over again about how she hated hit GUTS but married him anyways for her own reasons.

He was literally a stranger to us though. I would call him by his first name because I wasn't sure what to make of him half the time. He seemed a bit selfish so as to not show us affection. Me and my sister would go fishing with him but me and my sister would hang out but almost like with a babysitter guy.

It was weird.

I hear that. I want good culture but don't want "too good" where Nazi type people are killing everybody that isn't Aryan in order to achieve an extreme form of this.

Environment is definitely a factor. Even if studies said it wasn't a factor I would know it does factor in. I enjoy seeing ya black person in a group with white people because it reminds me that black people can and are beating the stereotype of "blacks = niggers" mentality.

Grand Theft Auto is getting a bit too realistic.

I'd suspect so. Since blacks are at a higher poverty rate that means their family members are more likely to be a "bad influence" , if you will.

You can live in the whitest neighborhood ever, but you can still go see Cousin Jamal on the South side.

>To need to go that far on a teenage boy means he already failed in some way

I agree with that. If his son got this far it means his son showed some sign of mischievous behavior/mentality earlier on and his father missed it somehow meaning the father should slap himself in the fucking face also.

Youtube led me to a couple other videos of black fathers

>father sees his son's killer in court
youtube.com/watch?v=MJtIjupffDk&ab_channel=TheCenterforInvestigativeReporting

>father sees his kid in a fight, drives in, stops the fight, and gets his boy in the car
youtube.com/watch?v=kiVp2CFOqmE&ab_channel=RealAskandar

They may seem like ghetto trash, but idk, maybe they're at least TRYING to make their kid not into a nigger.

It's all the fault of white people and the racist police.

It's very hard to increase IQ as it's mostly genetic
It's like height; good nutrition will ensure that you reach your potential and bad nutrition might set you below your potential, but your potential is determined by genetics regardless

I never got this because Asians were treated just as badly but look at them now.

>one pansy ass slap
>Yes, he slapped the fuck out of his kid.
wew

Its almost like the game was designed with blacks in mind

nigger using ghetto ebonics and threat of violence to force his chimp son out of gang banging.
bet the ape was in a gang or still is.

>get your bitch ass in the car hoe

sounds like a shitty father to me if I where to judge him on that one post.

Getting hit by your dad as a teen is much different than getting punched by one of your friends/some random faggot you want to fight.

It's much more powerful because it's your dad. Even a little slap across the face will make you sit down and think about your life.

Physical factors so far have been proven to be servery by genetics but IQ?.

You may be right if nutrition and environment were to taken into account, but I'm curious. Are you saying that a random black or Hispanic person chosen and kept at optimal nutritional and environmental states would most likely end up still degenerate?.

I need to clarify that when I say "random person" (Hispanic or black) would come from as clean a family as any typical white person.

I've seen the movie "Trading Places" and it's funny as fuck but not certain it can be taken serious into the defense of a ghetto black person converted into a civilized black person.

Good job to that man.

it's iq pablo. it's genetic.
you will always be a savage beaner.
you will be deported by november.

you had a weak dad I can tell.

>how to make a criminal in three easy steps

this is the fucking reason that black people will lag for centuries, if your dad hasn't baled on you he's kicking your fucking ass

I think he means everyone has a potential.
If a random nigger had a potential for 80 IQ no matter the nutrition or education he can only get so far
give him only fried chicken and keep him out of school and he obviously won't get as far
its hard to say if his intelligence would fall or just not reach his potential but that is the idea

it fits in with people doing better in higher income brackets no matter the race

I do think my father was a shitty father as was my mother, but trying to stay away from that as to keep within the context of this thread.

They did their best to provide for me and my sister as they could, I guess.

i dont support social media punishment like this, but the father hopefully just saved that kid's life by smacking some sense into him

My father is Puerto Rican as I said earlier. I can't be deported.

lern2read Rum

Because they're in jail.

beat that young blood and buy him a book.

he might be the next future black science man

Based

This child abuse is what probably lead him to joining a gang in the first place.

At least he has his father, mine isn't here with us anymore. Used to get beat like that by my mom growing up. Turned out alright but now I have a resentment towards black women because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZHVfNATxwk&ab_channel=TheAdviseShowTV#t=1m

black father boxes his son for skipping class and being rude to his teacher

he tells him everytime he comes home from doing that, he will come how to this.

85% of black households use corporal punishment.

pay denbts

>voted out of EU

>still not out

>Better the kid has a slap mark on his face than a bullet through his head.

Word.

>having a black father
That's where he fucked up desu senpai

>2nd video
that looks like a nice neighborhood. what are all those niggers doing there?

Not in your lifetime bong.

Whitey BTFO

70% genetic
30% environment
>There are aspects of environments that family members have in common (for example, characteristics of the home). This shared family environment accounts for 0.25-0.35 of the variation in IQ in childhood. By late adolescence it is quite low (zero in some studies). There is a similar effect for several other psychological traits. These studies have not looked into the effects of extreme environments such as in abusive families.[6][22][24][25]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

But liberals and other (((scientists))) claim that the ratio is 50/50

Boxing is underrated.

I like to challenge fags to a fight but they never come

>implying that kids shouldn't get their asses beat every once in a while

Thoughts like this are the reason why men in the western world are such man child pussies. My dad beat the shit out of me when I got arrested as a teen and I'm a respectable member of society now.

liberals say genetics has nothing to do with it and its all evil white men keeping them down

ya'll don't understand black people at all

if he was a good father his son never would have tried to join a fucking gang in the first place

terrible black parents always act like they're so strict on their kids, but only in public or when they get in trouble.

you'll see mothers and grandmothers of murders crying their eyes out in court.

where was this dedication before their child fucked up?

it was nowhere because they don't really give a shit.

That was pretty based 2bh

how come?

Most blacks don't have dads to guide them. That's the cold hard truth. if blacks actually care about their own they should actually stick around and raise their kids.

A father in the household can completely change the course of somebodies life. Even the white kids with single moms are mostly trash with no since of real morals unless they had some other male role model.

Women can't raise kids by themselves, they only know how to nurture. Discipline is a fathers job and niggers refusing to be fathers is why their kids are undisciplined little criminals who get shot by police.

Fathers who abandon their children should be executed because it's negatively impacts society so much it should be considered on par with murder.

Life is hard when you arnt the Alpha Ape

My Dad was always more of a peace maker with me. I feared my mom more, and then when dad would get home he'd talk to me and I'd feel bad that I made mom mad and he had to deal with her. He would guilt me and mom would punish.

But on the rare occasion that I REALLY fucked up and mom had to call dad at work? Yea it'd get ugly.

But I love the way they raised me. They were tough but fair.

I can buy that. but is that to say (and this may jump into /sci/ territory) that white kids for the most part inherit the ability to retain and learn as part of their DNA than blacks or Hispanics do?

Yeah and most of those house holds are single mothers who put zero fear into their children hearts. You can punish a kid all you want but if you don't have authority or strength like a man your kids won't care after a certain age because they are going to be stronger than you.

>implying wanting to feel tough and be respected from having a violent home life isnt the main motivation for joining a gang

Of course, their gene set is still prone to primitive and tribalist behavior.

all races inherit that ability
blacks and hispanics are just shittier at it

Damn, that first video actually got me to shed a tear. Heart-breaking stuff.

The say I see it the more you hit the more tolerant a kid gets to hitting.

I use any sort of punishment before I resort to ANY sort of corporal punishment.

He's got the right idea of doing whatever it takes, but stuff like this doesn't work efficiently. If this was a white kid he would change schools, move, or have occupied his time before this occurred with extracurriculars or free shit like church groups. The reality for this kid is the vast majority of his day is with his peers, and do you seriously think they sit down for family dinner every night? This is after years of fending for yourself. This kid's world didn't change, he just has one less person to turn to.

There's a couple big problems with this, in my reckoning.

Firstly, most of the large arguments I've heard for strict genetic basis to intelligence disparity among ethnic groups is that one trans-racial adoption study. I'd be much more likely to support such an outlook if objective study could be focused on it. But good fucking luck gaining funding and a platform for potentially coming to a conclusion that is, to put it mildly, unsavory to most folks. I can't even begin to imagine a serious academic undertaking solely involving race/ethnicity occurring.

Secondly, we would be much better served by a new measure of intelligence unattached to IQ. Unfortunately, again, the "culture" of psychology/neurology is likely to prevent objective study of this.

I'm a pseudoscience undergraduate and goddamn is there a lip-service given to "well just because this guy learned Xhosa, a language with no written component and not even a reference to or way to describe TIME in bumfuck Africa with god-awful nutrition and intellectually-starving culture, DOESNT MEAN HE ISNT SMART IN HIS OWN WAY :^)"

Sure, you could consider a professional athlete to exhibit a certain sort of kinesthetic intelligence related to "game-sense", but goddamn.

Simply too much effort taken to fund studies likely to further the narrative of "everyone's equally gifted in their own way!", and a real effort to display results that appear to further that narrative.

The "kid" was about to become member of a gang and probably get shot or be a drug addict in a few years. I think corporeal punishment showed in OP video is the least of the worries here...

Obviously they all inherit that ability or babies wouldn't be able to do more than shit or eat and cry making them pretty much retarded. And I mean REAL retarded, not stupid people that can still kill and act stupid for fun.

IQ is estimated to be 50% - 80% genetic, and it's starting to learn more in favour of nature rather than nurture
IQ seems to be "physical" in the sense it correlates quite strongly with brain size
IQ on its own just seems to be a measurement of your brain speed / capacity
But high IQ also equals peaceful people it seems, if we look at crime stats that is
Also, regardless of race people with the same IQ fare pretty much the same - so an IQ 100 white man vs. IQ 100 nignog will tend to both fare pretty much the same in society
The issue however seems to be that there is a pretty big base difference between ethnicities, which is roughly as follows
>african black: 70
>american black: 85
>"hispanic" group: 90
>whites: 100
>sotheast asian: 105
>ashkenazi jews: 120
Keep in mind these are just the mean IQs but you get the idea why different ethnicities would behave differently based on (in part) genetics

You don't have to hit your kid, just make them fearful of consequences for their actions. Kids can't go through life thinking they can get away with everything.

My dad rarely hit me but the fear of him going off on me was enough to make me rethink my choices. Your dad can be the nicest guy ever but you know, as a kid, that he is stronger, bigger and capable of beating the shit out of you.

I agree hitting should be a last resort but it should always be in the back of your child's mind. I rarely spank my son but he knows that if he fucks up it's a possibility so he doesn't fuck up.

You owe it to your child to steer them right in life.

isn't it better to measure IQ by median?

youtube.com/watch?v=o4JML4iR9HI

>Keeps throwing advice about eyes closed, why you jab, explaining why a jab fuckin' hurts
Honestly, seems like he's using this as a proper boxing lesson for the kid.

Dude, it's already being looked into.
Check out Helmuth Nyborg's research on IQ.
He works at my university and recently got a lawsuit filed against him because his findings were as you said, "unsavory"
He was found not guilty and given compensation though :^)