IMDB SHUTS DOWN THEIR MESSAGE BOARDS: THREAD 3

Oy gevalt! Millions of people express their views and promote their cultural ideals freely on this top mainstream global website! We can't let this happen under the current political climate!

SHUT IT DOWN SO IT CAN'T SPREAD!

Theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0101621/board/nest/23758724?ref_=nm_bd_1
m.imdb.com/name/nm0000409/board/threads/265744769/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder why.........

Holy shit, these kikes are brazen.

The fact that liberals making stupid Trump jokes related to the movie and getting mobbed by normies DEFINITELY had something to do with it. The jewish subhumans want to make internet one-sided like TV so their propaganda goes unquestioned, so you can expect youtube and twitter also disabling comments in the near future.

>thread continued

fuck off kike shit

They had message boards?

keep crying over your internet message board getting BTFO'd, neckbeard

Maybe you'll have to make real friends now.

>go to largest film information site in the world
>can't discuss films

Everyone becoming so easily ass ravaged on and off the internet is really starting to bother me.

>make statement disagreeing with someone on FB
>they can't refute it
>"go away troll"

>IMDB boards where actually pretty good a decade ago, but like everything on the internet they have people saying the wrong opinion and I don't like that so shut it down

FTFY

t. paid kike shill

Leftists want every site to be a safe space where their pozzed asses go untriggered by facts and logic.

you already made this thread today

As much as I like Sup Forums it is no substitute for the sheer amount of content and discussion on that site. Fuck Jews. They are taking this shit too far. The internet should be about communication, not propaganda.

>facts and logic
lmao. explain why states with democratically controlled governments have higher median incomes, contribute more to national gdp, have higher levels of education and graduate degrees, less teen pregnancy, less illness, longer lifespans than conservative states?

Also can you explain how trump doesnt understand simple economics? He wants to eliminate the insurance mandate but retain the ban on companies rejecting people for preexisting conditions, not understanding that the mandate is what pays for it. He also wants to impose a 20% tariff on mexican goods to pay for the wall. does he not understand that increased prices on goods sold in america reduced consumption, which contracts the economy and results in job and wage loss? It will also harm the mexican economy, and poor economic conditions which is the primary cause of illegal mexican immigration into the states. go ahead and refute a single thing i said with "facts and logic". Its da joos right? Those are your facts right? rofl

>kike
>shill
>aids
>safespace
>facts and logic
i cant even fathom what an ugly neet you must be. have you ever seen a vagina irl?

I'm actually kinda triggered

The discussion there wasn't much better. It would be like if Sup Forums had a thread on each film and people posted really stupid shitposts every couple of years.

literally nothing in that picture is wrong

What the fuck has The Zionald got to do with this discussion? Nice change of subject, shit for brains lefty.

t. projecting kike shill

Damn, I used to post the shit out of IMDb boards for years back in the mid-2000's. Then one day someone caught me copying someone else's opinion and I just outright deleted my account to save embarrassment. Funny how something as insignificant as posting on a website can bring back so much nostalgia. Gonna be weird when Trump gets Sup Forums shutdown.

Looks like I will have to binge browse their vast boards to pick up info that will be lost forever. No way archive.org will save all of it.

I think there's a reason:

imdb.com/name/nm0101621/board/nest/23758724?ref_=nm_bd_1

NORMIES BEGONE THIS OUR SAFE SPACE FROM YOU

lmao you literally can do nothing but repeat buzzwords and whine like an infant. you have no knowledge of anything. asking you to argue public policy is like expecting a baby to do calculus. you guys are always so pathetic. would you mind posting a picture of yourself? I like to laugh at you ugly neet autists

>2010's during the age of Obongo
>express a non-liberal opinion
>multiple people call you a troll because conservatives supposedly don't exist online
>they report you to mods because their safe space has no place for this.
>banned within 24 hours
>Trump wins Presidency in 2016, giving Conservatives and Natsocs a major victory, turning the tide in our favor
>online comments all over the internet get shut down because they are all being swamped by glorious alt-right stormtrooper einsatzgruppen and MAGA centipedes combined into the greatest single opposition that liberalism has ever faced online
>normies have no place to comment anymore since comment areas are nearing complete extinction and their accounts are now useless
>they have to go to places like Sup Forums and reddit, where our people are waiting to give them a big fat red-pill since its so easy to post or make an account without an email address
>every single day, normies are convinced that we are right and they join our ranks

Pottery.

This is why the Jews are afraid, but have no choice but to slow it down by shutting down mainstream sites.

>someone makes retarded statement on FB
>question them/ask for sources
>some other cunt chips in and says to ignore the trolls

Goddamn I hate people

At least you could talk about obscure shows and not get buried by Star Wars shitposts

we did it bros! were finally gonna get girlfriends!

You literally have no arguments so you only get buzzwords, sodomite. :^)

Shitlibs are angry because more and more people are rejecting their AIDS-ridden cult.

do your parents know about your jewish obsession? what do you say when they ask you what you spend all day doing on the internet?

Enlightening people with the word of Christ

NOOOOO

How will we stay in touch with Brend-, eh, ChamCham?

m.imdb.com/name/nm0000409/board/threads/265744769/

sorry user, i cant respond to any more of your posts until you respond substantively to my post. i explained to you the poverty and poor measures of prosperity in red states compared to blue states. i also explained the flaws in trumps logic and ignorance of economics regarding tariffs and insurance. you have only responded with memes. if you are unable to defend your beliefs, why do you have those beliefs?

>real friends

>anyone who mocks me is a jewish agent!

lel is that what your obese mummy tells you?

perhaps they'll migrate here

Same goes for believing all white nationalist look like your pic.

FUCK RACIST TRUMP FUCK NAZI ALT RIGHT

>Jews are afraid because Trump won

lel

Those IMDB message boards were a mess anyway. Almost unreadable. I don't see why they remove them completely instead of just making them actually functional, though.

>Read some clickbait article on CNN
>Then read comments, that post links to other articles refuting the CNN version of events, or at least post additional information that CNN choose to leave out

No wonder their banning comments

who here literally hitler?

>i explained to you the poverty and poor measures of prosperity in red states compared to blue states

Fact: Poor, dumb southern red states are also infested with niggers. Likewise, poor, dumb blue cities like Detroit, Baltimore, Camden, Chimpinnatti etc. also happen to be infested with niggers.

In contrast, Rich red states like Texas, Utah, Arizona and rich blue cities like Portland and San FAGcisco have historically white majorities.

Coincidence? :^)

WE ARE BEAUTIFUL

Do you think that just because this SJW faggot looks like a freak that you're not an ugly neckbeard?

>anyone who mocks my jewish masters is a fat redneck!

lel is that what your obese mummy tells you? :^)

TRIGGERED leftist is triggered. Awww, poor babby needs xir safe space and adult coloring books?

I'am handsome,faggot

Nobody even reads articles beyond the headline anymore. Right to the comment section everytim.

>Muslim shitposters ruining the thread again

Th-thanks Allah

I do this depending on the website

>Clickbait article
>"Top ten celebrities that speak out against Trumps muslim ban"
>Scroll to the comment section, top comment is a link to George Clooney bitching about refugees being settled near his mansion estate in Italy
>Other people complaining similar links, inclulding one to Emma Watson hiding her money offshore to avoid paying high UK taxes that go to refugees

Anyone who's butthurt about Jews is either a fat redneck or a sand nigger

which is it.

>everyone who doesn't likes jews is a muslim!!

Fuck off inbreed kike. The holohoax didn't happen but it should.

>Go to actor's page
>Scroll down to discussion
>Last post in 2003

No on even used them

I've been a steady imdb user for 11 years, this is literally unreal to me to think that they'd shut it down.

I don't know the reason why, but it boggles my mind.

Jews are taking action. Either you agree with them, fall for their lies, manipulations or fuck you.
You are not allowed to have a different opinion on Jew-controlled websites anymore.

Theres only 1 tub in that pic.Also most scientists aren't winning any beauty contest but that doesn't effect their intelligence :^)

>go to largest film information site in the world
>discuss trump, sjws and everything not related to films

Aww sorry bro.

>tfw I have to register to a forum to discuss my favorite shows

Doesn't mean everything should be shut down. It should mean better moderation.

"Chimpinnati" isn't poor you backwater fucking yokel

>read title
>scroll right to comments
>"fuck you, you left-wing-leaning parasite. you expect me to sit here and read your drivel?"

every time

imdb need to die anyway

They can't keep getting away with it

>"Chimpinnati" isn't poor

Why do you jews lie so much?

It's hilarious how you neckies need photoshop to live out your fantasies

God hates you IRL though. It's why he made you a neckbeard

t. paid kike shill

why do socially awkward """"people""" always blame shit on Jews? Some shitty movie site is shutting down a message board, soemthing nobody uses anymore, and you aspies start crying about a jewish conspiracy?

I bet you have a lot of friends IRL

>If I repeat the words enough they'll stop bullying me =((((

kek. Kill yourself, neckbeard

>it cant be there are people besides Jews that disagree with me!!

hahaha! I love this meme! EPIK kek retard :)

I wish we could still discuss shows and movies on Sup Forums

I think this is a raid of some kind. There was a thread just like this an hour ago.

t. projecting kike shill.

>If I call them neckbeards enough they'll stop bullying me =((((

kek. Kill yourself, kike

:^)

t. kike shill

good only white nerds spend all day on message boards and fuck ALL white people

Good, imdb message boards are cancer.

Damn, i hope mook will delete Sup Forums someday. Maybe those memes will die off somehow, and retarded neonazis will find some other shitplace to live.

New releases get a lot of discussion. There are boards for practically every movie, TV show and video game in existence as well as ones for directors and actors. I have read a lot of well composed posts on many movie boards that changed the way I saw a movie. It will be a huge loss to the internet entertainment community.

It's literally one flyover dude. He nested on Sup Forums years ago and posts close to 16 hours a day. He also makes a good chunk of the off-topic threads. There are a couple copycat posters but it really is just this one sperg. How do I know this? Heh ;)

Awww, it's retarded.

>express their views and promote their cultural ideals freely
Yeah, you either never visited that shithole or are trolling. They were worse than youtube comments.

>repeating the insults

holy shit you actually are 9 years old aren't you? I bet you lay down on your back and wiggle your legs in the air when you're getting your ass kicked IRL

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWW BAN THE OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE MUH SAFE SPACE I'M LIKE OMG LITERALLY SHAKING!!! BAN ASSAULT MEMES!!

lol, triggered lefty manbabby.

>The "message boards are no longer providing a positive, useful experience for the vast majority of our more than 250 million monthly users worldwide," IMDb said in a statement.

I seriously hope this isn't the actual reason why they're shutting it down. If it's to do with running costs, sure. But because of mean comments? That's some pretty faggy shit.

Reddit is the only message board left for socially functional people

social media has completely killed every other message board on the web.

And yeah, I know "hurr go2 reddit" but you know it's true. Sup Forums is just for outcasts and social parasites.

Can we put aside the reason why and just focus on how much it sucks?

It's been a habit of mine for ages to check the imdb board after I watch a film, I can't believe I wont be able to do that anymore.

People should still be using message boards because it provides in depth discussion instead of micro ones on social media or self congratulating ones on websites like reddit.

For hobbyist and people interested in filmmaking this is sad.

good: anybody who routinely posted on those boards deserved to have been drowned at birth

Projecting: the post.

>Reddit is the only message board left for socially functional people

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

I've been seeing this for a while.

It's such obvious shutdown of discussion I don't know how they're getting away with it.

Meh, it was a lot of fun in the mid-00s but there was a brain drain and now it's mostly just trolls and idiots.

This does make me miss the internet of back then though.

He says as he post on Sup Forums a board known for a Russian obsessed with avatar,pedos and BANE.

I'd honestly probably go to reddit if I hadn't been posting here since 2008. Never spent more than a few minutes there, and while the posters are a step above the ones here, the format and layout is awful, and I'd rather not create an account. Sup Forums just needs a few tweaks to fix this place but hiro doesn't a shit.

That doesnt change the fact that 90% of threads is about shits like "IS THIS WORST MOVIE EVER?" "Is this movie racist?" "Whistewashing in movie!" "100 things i learned from this movie" and so one with shitposting. There are thousands of movies, and dozens of new threads every hour in every new film. I get the idea that keeping the forum clean and high quality is rarther difficult.

>MUH PROJECTION

Why does The Neckbeard think that if they screech this enough, the realities of their miserable lives won't remain true?

>They're discussing off topic shit? SHUT. IT. DOWN!
Seems like mods are at fault, or the people who run it for not having an off topic section which almost every forum has

>It's such obvious shutdown of discussion I don't know how they're getting away with it.

Because liberal pozzcuckolds can't stand having their cult and lies questioned. I mean, we have these types even here

Gross

G-gag me wit a spoon.

>kike shills using Goebbels rethoric

We already won and you don't even realize it. Pure pottery.

I might catch nu male though