Can't pick the-?

Can't pick the-?

>The implication

remember when sunny was good

I remember

This shit. I'm watching the new season since it's on Hulu/Netflix and I haven't laughed at all until that Suburbs episode.

An why is Charlie Day acting like a bitch now that he is being cast in movies?

>literally retarded every other season
>acts like a pompous ass that's somehow now smarter than everyone

An what's with the fucking random nude scenes now? Have they really lost all ideas?

dude if FX keeps on throwing money at you, you would do another season.

god dennis was thnner back then

The newest episode was good.

eh

GOLDEN GOD
O
L
D
E
N

G
O
D

>An what's with the fucking random nude scenes now?

Wait, back up. There's nudity now? Havent watched the new season

niggers

>An why is Charlie Day acting like a bitch now that he is being cast in movies?
what?
>An what's with the fucking random nude scenes now? Have they really lost all ideas?
you mean the skiing episode? idk but i though it was funny the first time i saw it. it was so unexpected

>GOLDEN GOD
It's only men's butts. So unless your gay it's nothing to get excited for.

Could not stop laughing for 10 minutes when I saw this scene

We would still have this tv-kino if SJWs didn't rally for them to be more inclusive

yes that did happen.

really?

Early Sunny is so GOAT. It's so shit now

No, it still wasn't anything to get excited about.

Is that the Jesus on the cross look?

>tfw half-black and grew up in a white neighborhood
>tfw I wasn't exceptionally tall
>tfw I didn't understand why I always got picked first for basketball until I saw this episode

>It's so shit now

That;s not fair. It's still vastly superior to most sitcoms out there.

LOL

>acts like a pompous ass that's somehow now smarter than everyone
the episodes are told from the viewpoints of the characters of the show
they make themselves look and act better than everyone else in their episodes

kek its the look I always tell people i'm going for

Why lol? Apologies, I'm sort of wasted. What was funny?

This is unironically my favorite episode out of the whole show

>a kid literally got paid to sleep on bird tits

season 2 is probably my favorite stuff of any tv show made

which episode?

water park

>tfw every good show eventually turns into shrek tier pop culture commentary

ugh

except mac

at least you had the good times

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE DONE HERE, SIR!

>implying the making a murderer ep isn't god tier

DAYMAN

>HAHAHA BLACK KIDS
>BASKETBALL LOOOOOOL
you're a 6th grader

>HURR DURR SUNNY IS SHIT NOW

People forget that seasons 1 through 5 (the golden era) still have some incredibly weak episodes. If they can onyl churn out 2 or 3 amazing episodes per season then why not, they have earned it. Charlie Catches a Leprechaun feels straight out of season 5 and yet it was last season.

The Quantum Leap reference was the best thing to happen this year

What are some episodes you initially didn't like at all but eventually become a favorite? I would definitely say The Gang Gets Trapped. Didn't wow me the first time but when you pick up on all the details it is an incredibly rewarding episode.

nah cola episode was better

according to robb the writing staff was already diverse so doesnt look like anything has changed. sorry user

For sure. Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom and The Gang Runs for Office are episodes I can watch over and over again. I'm pretty sure the only season 2 episode I dislike is The Gang Exploits a Miracle.

>even answering questions by some bullshit quota twitpolice

That's the worst part, honestly

>If they can onyl churn out 2 or 3 amazing episodes per season then why not, they have earned it

What? No they haven't. What a pleb thing to say. At least half of what they produce should be good. Fucking never comment again.

take a lap.

Considering the fact that over half of what they have produced has been absolute gold, yeah, they don't owe you anything. It is hard to be going for as long as they have and stay consistent. Cry more.

He said "amazing." Not just good. 80% of the episodes are still good, there is just a smaller percentage of "amazing" episodes.

Keep defending crap, you will always lose

Who are you? Why do you reply to me? We were not in conversation. I did not give you permission. Let the grown ups talk. Shoo.

>It was just the regular directors in drag and blackface

you should have realised this when the Simpsons went to shit about 18 years ago and Futurama was never the same after it cancelled a decade ago

Nyaah!

>one good episode in the entire SHIT season

>meh, give them some credit lol xD

No.

It's the episode all these new 'subversive' episodes wish they were, a fully original plot that traps all the formulas, traits and characterization of the series in one episode, and is still funny in its own right to boot.

No it doesn't, Charlie Catches a Leprechaun has a great premise but so many of the jokes are missing the subtlety of past seasons. Dennis is practically winking at the camera with his 'everybody get a flute' line, and the 'let me see your tongue' scene where Mac and Charlie are having way too much fun with it always takes me out of the episode. It's just too cartoon-like to stand among the past episodes.

I fucking love this episode

>that musical cue every time the gambling asians show up

normally i'd agree, but even episodes written by glenn, charlie and rob and ones written by guys like cricket (david hornsby) aren't very good either