Mfw normalfags think that they are welcome here

>mfw normalfags think that they are welcome here
No matter what race, nationality or ethnicity you are if you are normalfag gtfo

listen normalfags im telling you this only once you better get your asses out of here or suffer the consequences ok?

They will never learn...

THIS
We have to bully them till they leave

bumping so that the normalfags could see

if you are a virgin or a weeb you deserve to be cremated, no matter race or nationality

This is a weeb website, so shoo shoo and don't come back

Imagine having a social life but still going on Sup Forums
Embarassing as fuck

>weeb website

only weebshit here is in anime boards, everything else is taken by normal people. sorry.

>>>/suicide/

>Normal people
Jesus fuck

I have a gf, but I'm dead inside. Sex doesn't make the loneliness go away.

Daily reminder that non-weebs are NOT welcome here

REMOVE NORMIE remove normie

You probably have a depression and depression stays for life, until the day you die

weebery is normie as fuck though

Ironic weebery is normalfaggy yes
However non-weebery is worse

good thread

I'm old, married, employed, and I hate anime. I've been here longer than you, and I'm not going anywhere.

Agreed
This is r9k with flags, deal with it normie shitheads
Get the fuck off our board

no, weebery is literally normalfaggotry. Ironic weebery not as much. It's commonly most practiced by complete normies, accessible, low intelligence and low effort required.

daily reminder that weebshits are as normalfags as the ones that they accuse of

Sure panoliskas

Says the normie who posts anime. Look around you stupid idiot. Every one of you is posting the same shit.

>t. butthurt low IQ normalfag posting stuff that doesn't make any sense
You better leave before embarrassing yourself even more

>low iq
Typical normie response

your stupidness has no boundaries

>stupidness
How ironical...

>burger doesn't even know his own language
amazing

You're pretty dumb, huh? Been here since 2015, huh?

Stupid questions asked by a stupid "person"

Day of the rope when? Weebshits and virginposters need to get

kys

pls, define this term normalfag

If you don't even know what it means, that means you are normalfag, so don't worry about it and go live your normalfag life(gtfo)

>el autista señores
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

can you define it then?

*thinking about bullying normies*

>ad hominem
Why not answer the questions?

You can't. The social ineptitude that has brought you to the point of identifying as abnormal makes you incapable of dominating others.

why should one answer some stupid questions? I choose to not answer them

when day of the rope comes dont think you better run

I've had sex multiple times.

so, normalfag is an individual who had sex?

I'm a normalfag

I just pretend that every poster on Sup Forums is a kissless virgin like me, and all the normalfags are lying out their asses.

I'd take a metal bat to your skull if given the opportunity, you disgusting digital Muslim.

リア充

i don't understand this subhuman language

Ria(you)

basically, you can't define what it is?

Normies out

define it, and will say if i'm a normalfag or not.

Then why do so many normies hate anime?

you think like a normie

Have you ever had sex?
Have you ever had a girlfriend?
Do you have a normal social life?
If you answer yes to any of those questions then you're a normalfag.

yes
yes
nowadays, no - i rather be alone than go to obnoxious parties (even with music i like), etc etc.

am i half normie, then?

What's the most normalfag country?
I vote UK

No, just answering yes to any of the three question makes you a full normalfag.

So many mean posts ITT

Im banned

Probably australia, fucking chad continent

Aussies are normie.

>why should one answer some stupid questions?
Because your avoidance of the questions, matched with your poor English language skills, makes you look like a bit of an idiot.
If I didn't know better, I'd think your only intention here is to insult.

I assume only about 1/10 anons who claim to be virgin NEETs are telling the truth.

t. learned today the term "normalfag"

Modern internet is the most norman shit ever ok?
The only true non-normalfag place in the internet is in the .onion sites
If you don't think like this you're deluded or an edgy teen

Thanks for joining us tonight Luigi

Stupidness is a real English word, check out the dictionary