Bravo Estonia

Bravo Estonia.

>aidstugal

We are niggers so that's accurate

It's unedited.

Esti Besti.

Well, they do have big russian minority.

we know it's true, it would be silly to deny it.
This is a good thing however, because it comes from the work made to fight the spread (unlike spain that ignores the issue despite having crazy heroine and cocaine problems).

we provide drug users (even in prison) clean seringes, we have ambulances serving as makeshift AIDS clinics to check on the risk groups, etc, if there was one thing the 3rd republic did well, was the public health sector (except we're killing it to pay our debts now)

we have a lot of dumb people

wtf are you saying I should wear a rubber while visiting tallinn?

wise idea

bring my own bedsheeys

arr the time

Most of HIV cases and homicides here comes from finno ugric people

>467 aids hookers per 1 million
>Population of Eesti 1,3 million
>About 500 aids hookers in Estonia

hot

lol fucking russian needlets, bunch of pussies
>b-b-but muh krokodil
get outta my face you little sukas

I've always been curious about Estonia - how did a population of 1 million people (and probably less than that a few centuries ago) not get assimilated by the Finns or Russians?

By finns? There's this thing called baltic sea between us. But in soviet times people born before 90s practically finn'd themselves since they could see finnish tv channels instead of having to watch whatever mindless russian bogus came from soviet tv.

>i've been here for a week, notice me notice me

>Portugal post
>B-b-but Spain...
Every
Single
Time

still the best, eat yourselves

Angolans sure contribute a lot to our society

Question Australia

1% Heroine Junkies sharing needles

>Angolans sure contribute a lot to our society
> we dindu nothing
Typical tuga - blaming others and shilling for ours (former Casal Ventoso) and no taking responsability

Spain and Italy have no idea how many HIV cases they have? Or do they know, and not want to admit it?

idk
do you even trust all those slav shitholes reports? they are probably all on the same tier of estonia, which is reporting only 10% of cases