So I was browsing Youtube when I came across this video:

So I was browsing Youtube when I came across this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=dJYnf7fiLh0

And I have lots of input and just as many questions. To be totally honest, I don't often visit Sup Forums because for all the really good shit, there's a lot of awful shit that also happens here. That said, I appreciate it for being a medium of free speech and honest feedback. But I don't visit often so bear with me if I ask questions that are common knowledge in these parts.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but here's my understanding of Anonymous at this point. They are not a group, not even hacktivists. They are a society; a movement. They are anyone who agrees with that particular line of thinking and decides to throw on a mask, whether virtually or physically. So I could be Anonymous, and you could be too, even though we may not be hackers or part of some official group. So here's my list of questions:

1. What exactly are the beliefs of Anonymous? If we decide to throw our identities away and agree to commit to this underground society, we need to be clear on the principals we're being called to represent. Based on the concept, I would assume they're based heavily on what all its followers agree on. If there's no actual list, maybe we can just sit here and make them right here, right now, since we are all Anonymous, after all.

2. Do you think this Youtuber represents anonymous, the movement, the legion all being given a voice in unison through this medium? If so, should we be in regular contact with this youtuber? If not, should Anonymous hack the channel for wrongly representing us? Should we use the hacked channel or create our own to make our genuine voices known?

3. Assuming we want to follow this guy as Anonymous, what do we plan to do about this "revolution?" What is the actual plan? So we're not declaring war on our government, okay, so what do we plan on doing then?

I'll just leave this here and encourage questions among each other as well.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

What a faggot.

>anonymous
It's nothing more than a meme at this point, if it ever did exist it's split up in numerous, unknown hacker groups by now.

And no, this youtuber bought an guy fawkes mask off ebay and pretented to be a hacker to be edgy.

Nigger you just got meme'd on

Another day, another OP

Dude, I'm backtracing your IP right now. Once I reach your mainframe configuration console you're fucking dead, kiddo. Don't fuck with us anonymous.

i dont even have to watch this to tell you that anonymous is just anonymous. This is just another anybody video, they have zero power. It's safe to say the stupid mask has been hijacked and this is a pitiful attempt at controlled opposition.

>Brought to you by the OSF

1. For the luls
2. No, the new anonymous has been hijacked by normies who ignore the luls, and only have social justice tier motives.
3. He's a faggot

Are you serious? What the fuck am i reading? Is this real life?

just press ctrl+w and you solved the whole thing

Anonymous is dead PRAISE KEK

george soros hired some it fags and spread misinformation.

we iz leejun is one along with others

true redpill is christ all of you are lost

Ever heard of the dark web kiddo? this is it, we don't forget, we don't forgive and you just stepped into a world of hurt

The anonymous you are talking about is not the real anonymous, we are.

New anonymous was 'born' as in branched off old anonymous, which was basically just anons on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board memeing and wrecking shit up as a hive mind.

After the scientology thing some retarded kids thought anonymous was for goody two shoe causes, they stopped being anonymous by branching off and becoming an actual group.

The idea behind anonymous is just that, everyone is anonymous, as anyone can be anonymous, united by one, divided by 0, blah blah.

These faggot newfags got the impression anonymous was for fair causes, which eventually evolved into social justice, turning them into complete jerkoffs, and the antithesis of what anonymous used to be.

In short, don't give them any attention, they don't have the numbers, or cred, or support, or anything. They're not even anons, just a splinter group of SJW shills claiming to be anonymous.

How to spot a newfag.

Also they can barely hack anything and we raided their IRC channel in march with ease and shut it down for an entire day.
they couldn't even retaliate

OP sounds like a faggot. Go back to redit.

Hacker groups are too worried about brand recognition on twitter than actually starting a "movement" or "revolution".

#BongoBoiz
#KillaCreamTeam

They'll post an ominous tweet about "The happening" that's going down, then you find out they ddos runescape or something fucking retarded.

>Anonymous Official.

They really don't understand the contradiction in claiming to be the official branch of a deliberately diffuse and loosely connected group of people do they? Fuck what a bunch of retards. Also, has this "official branch" of Anonymous ever actually accomplished anything?

>Anonymous Official
>Verified google checkmark

Some of their guys snitched each other in 2011 after having one or two guys successfully hack some things and then Anonymous has been irrelevant since then

You are retarded, anonymous is a completely amorphous group of random individuals, and therefore has no core values or beliefs. No one can represent anonymous as a whole, they can only represent themselves or whatever subgroup they belong to. Those youtube channels are pure cancer.

i am anonymous

i am Sup Forums

ask me anything

I'm just gonna... yeah.

>Anonymous has been irrelevant since then

My ass. They've been irrelevant since after Chanology.

>1. What exactly are the beliefs of Anonymous?

There aren't any officially. Your assertion that anybody can throw on a mask and appropriate the title of Anonymous is correct. Since anyone can claim to be Anonymous, there is no official stance or party line.

>2. Do you think this Youtuber represents anonymous,

No. No one represents Anonymous, and anybody claiming to comically understand the point. Since anybody can claim the title of Anonymous and there can be no unifying belief or principle, how can one person claim to represent all of them?

>3. Assuming we want to follow this guy as Anonymous,

I can guarantee you that we don't, even though I don't know who "we" are.

> what do we plan to do about this "revolution?"

Nothing, because there isn't going to be one. The members of "Anonymous" never actually accomplish anything, and haven't since Chanology a decade ago. People like the faggot who made this video are like the guys from Whale Wars. They care more about appearing to be some kind of epic bad ass with his guy Fawkes mask, and scaring normies with their threatening videos than actually accomplishing anything.

>What is the actual plan? So we're not declaring war on our government, okay, so what do we plan on doing then?

I doubt the guy in charge even has one beyond throwing on a Guy Fawkes Mask and conducting some kind of harmless mischief.

>So I could be Anonymous

you think?

also
1. Originally was doing it for the lulz, now a days is muh secret haxor club we r the gud gais
2.nope
3.guy is a fagget, dont follow

t. Jewberg

>That fucking dick nose
Haha nice one God.

THIS THIS THIS

and by the way kill urself OP lol fag

Fuck off. The YouTube faggots are what refer to as "leejun" fags. They are controlled by leftist organizations and George soros and do not represent the real user anymore.

We are the real user and we want all the leftists blown the fuck out. And anybody else who is a fucking retard authoritarian including the leejun fags.

So fuck off with this cancer please.

Eh, I'm disappointed but not surprised. So everything for the lulz and no one gives a shit. It would be nice to overthrow the trump vs hillary bullshit, buuut hey memes are cool too.

This also

anonymous are a bunch of faggot redditors end of story

NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING

Why're you on a Mac, faggot

I've been saying it for years but get called a faggot each and every time.

Sup Forums needs to hijack this neo-anonymous. The shit we've done in the past year alone is more impressive and lulz worthy than anything they've been credited with in the past 5 years.

>inb4 I get called a faggot 20 times.

faggot

Respect the "inb4", dammit. I'm not OP and can invoke said right.