What was she thinking in this exact moment?

What was she thinking in this exact moment?

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

>Why am i on planet ireland and why is JJ using ridiculous helicopter for last shot

you know, that Force Awakend movie wasn't very good, was it

>This'll turn out fine since overtly capable & I immediately excel at everything.

>Why did that fool let Carrie into my trailer?! Now Carrie...Carrie must be silenced...but it must look like an accident...or natural causes....

Will I be raped?

>JUST

Accepting her destiny. She took one last look at the Falcon where she could have just flied back to Jakku to wait for her family.

>helicopter shot almost ruins entire scene. saved by John Williams and badass Luke.

>helicopter shot almost ruins entire scene

what do you mean almost? It's literally, and I mean this sincerely, the worst shot in all of star wars.

>almost

jesus christ fuck you.

^ this.

Whoever approved helicopter shot... jesus fuck i've never been more taken out of a movie and its a starwars movie where everything used to be large wide shots where everything was in frame.

now we get JJ's latest directorial tricks.

rey in the light

luke in the dark

this was the last time they spoke as friends

Oh blow it out your ass. The rest of the scene is perfect. Its not that bad you snob.

>Can this old man still get an erection? If not, it's gonna be awfully boring here.

>oi m8 hopin' I cin get a packa fags here

Imagine being Mark Hamill in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Daisy Ridley you fuckin' great at acting, all convincing with your tight facial expressions and horrific androgynous monster teeth. I would take you under my wing and train you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is play with his Joker toys in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Mark Hamill and not only stand on that rock while Daisy Ridley flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the over the top helicopter shot barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's A BREAKOUT STAR and DAMN, DAISY RIDLEY ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating fucking nothing but a healthy diet of hamburgers and pancakes and cigarettes for your ENTIRE CAREER and you gave it all up to train for MONTHS for a five second appearance in a thoughtless, money grabbing remake of the film that launched your career. You've never even seen acting this fucking bad before, and now you swear you can feel the emotion that's breaking out on her mannish face as she moves her eyelids at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "charismatic (for that is what she calls herself)" acting, the acting she worked so hard for with JJ for many months. And then JJ calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mark Hamill. You're not going to lose your voice acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Why didn't chewie park closer to the top?

The problem is, its not starwars at all you cuck

there's a reason he only the co-pilot

Why didn't Rey walk 5 meters further so Luke didn't have to walk to get the saber?

ahahahahahha

are you an expert on Star Wars?

>Why didn't Rey walk 5 meters further so Luke didn't have to walk to get the saber?
If he's truly Luke then he can force-grab it, if he's a fake she has enough distance to kill him safely.
Never underestimate Rey, the smartest girl in the galaxy.