Why is this board a /r9k/ with flags? What went wrong?

Why is this board a /r9k/ with flags? What went wrong?

Greece happened

is it? not going there in a while but i dont see "forever a manlet tfw no gf women hate thread" spam that used to be there

I don't see much REEE shitpost

half the board is anime roleplaying homos who use some kind of nationality in their OPs for the thread to not get removed. Meanwhile if you say ironically "greeks are subhumans" you get a 3 day ban.

since /bant/ appear Sup Forums get full of Sup Forumstards and other faggots and now almost everyone are with this new forced shit of le whitey hate meme.

We should ban greece. Same thing as turkey anyway.

did I hurt your feelings my virgin friend? there are multiple homo boards for you and your kind.

bant is almost unused tho, there are a few shitposters but that's it, it's a lower quality Sup Forums (if that's even possible) with flags

Oh okay I see the problem

Welcome on Sup Forums my reddit friend!

Glad to see some new faces on this website!

But please can you go back to the shitty website you come from?

Thank you very much faggot

but /bant/ is like a bridge between Sup Forums and the faggots of Sup Forums and Sup Forumstards.

>wow we 4channers are animu roleplayers and le pepe wojak virgins XD Shadilay amirite?

how to tell someone has been here since 2014

bant is more like the trash can of both int and pol
mods started to move a lot of threads from pol here and to bant and that caused the downgrade

>Welcome on Sup Forums my reddit friend!
>that reddit spacing

there is mods in Sup Forums?

yes but they only ban you when you talk shit about their country

i mean pol mods move those threads here and on bant
the estionian guy is probably the mod here

>muh super secret internet clubhouse
bant is worse int
It's all the same dumb memes, but with none of the interesting conversation.

You get jokes congrats, you are way more intelligent than I thought

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded
yeah mods and janitors always get butthurt and don't give a shit all the offtopic threads and the retarded generals.

/lgbt/ has been raiding Sup Forums for more than a year now and mods do nothing despite moot explicitly saying he made that board exactly to contain those cancerous psychotics.
I miss polandbro spamming to oblivion their threads.

/r9k/ isn't the problem, it's Sup Forums shit

just filter the generals

>roleplaying homos
That's not /r9k/. Those faggots have been ruining /r9k/, along with the resident Sup Forumsscum, just like they've been ruining Sup Forums. These Sup Forumstards and erping faggots are just as unwelcome on /r9k/ as they are on Sup Forums.

Cancerous fucking newfag.

Just how fucking stupid are you? Wizards want these cretins done just as you do. Dumb oblivious normalfag.

>unironically admitting to going on /r9k/

>unironically aqdmitting to going on /r9k/

dumb aussie

bet he's a chink

generals attracted a crowd of underage children looking for chatrooms. ever read one of them? it's the same people day after day chatting away about their daily lives, not even current event. those same people browse the cataloge while waiting for (you)s and the result is anime roleplaying

"""mods""" is the least you could call them, they even make Sup Forums jannies look good in comparison

so you make that shitty offtopic thread.

yeah "why are scandinavias hairy" is an offtopic post but "OH GOD MUH ANIMUS I LOVE RUSSIA FUCK ME IN THE ASS I AM A FAGGOT" is on topic