Any memorable dr phil guests tv?

any memorable dr phil guests tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

drphil.com/videos/i-wasnt-pregnant-with-jesus-but-i-still-felt-like-i-lost-a-child/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's your show, doc.

HOW

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAT

Dick Masterson.

come on flip me

>they deleted the previous thread

Nope. Not one. :^)

>2mil followers on insta
how much can you make from that in cold hard cash?

So when do we get to see those things?

soon...

This kid

he was grief stricken about his dead sister and lack of a father

c/mon man

Anyone see the update on the woman who thought she was preggers with jesus yesterday?

is she even white? where is a pic of her dad?

>this meme will be dead by monday

judging by her looks and your question, its quite obvious now she is after the attention of nubian princes.

Yeah she got fat.

Came her for this.

That is one sexy girl.

Lol did she? Why?

What's her name? Anyone know if she has ig or something?

Pics?

she's perfect

Why dont real killers shuffle her off her mortal coil for her own good?

she is not pretty but she has a great rack.

>in b4 404

Wilkos is a love supreme

that meme guy from years ago who literally went on dressed like dr phil with the haircut and everything, then phil immediately kicks him off

>(unintelligible)

Alright, I gotta see this.

This guy

what did you say?

>13 year old tryhard 'gangster'
>get rack

Yeah, she gets gangbanged by black dudes on a regular basis she thinks she's legit one of the gang, at 13.

cashposting has gone too far

What happened?

Probably the meds they fed her when she was at the treatment facility. On the new episode she finally admitted she wasn't pregnant with Jesus but she was still crazy as fuck.

kek, how bad was the weight gain? Any pics? Wasn't she pudgy in the first show?

CASH

Not really that drastic, but she was a little thicker. I think all the weight from her fake belly bump spread out to the rest of her body

You can see a clip of the episode on Dr Phil's site, she is definitely fatter. THICC alert at 1:22:
drphil.com/videos/i-wasnt-pregnant-with-jesus-but-i-still-felt-like-i-lost-a-child/

HNNG

Would fuck that crazy bitch

Holy fuck

>it's a lonely old lady gets catfished for 2 million dollars by a Nigerian

>Nigerian is using pictures of a white guy and is pretending to be an American stuck in Africa

>Dr Phil pulls out the giant touch screen and brutally lays out all the ways the lady has been scammed, like circling all the errors in the obvious fake documents the Nigerian provided over fax

>Dr Phil even calls the scammer on the ladies phone

>it sounds like Apu from The Simpsons

>They find the white guy who the Nigerian stole pictures from

>he confirms he isn't stuck in africa and has nothing to do with this, he just had his pictures stolen

>The audience is laughing the entire time

>the lady still doesn't believe Dr Phil at the end and is still sending the Nigerian money

Dr. Phil can be absolutely Kino at times, some episodes are pure gold

She's no BrittanyVenti, but that's hot.

>that episode where that lady was stuffing thousands of dollars into cereal boxes and sending it to Nigeria
>she had been doing this for months

wooow

anyone got any more of her? she looks great chub

That's actually pretty depressing.

Redpill me on Dr Phil lads. Who is he, what does he do, what happens on the show?

The only reason I know the name at all is because of Dick + Maddox' podcast

Think Jeremy Kyle for crazy people

Redpill yourself on search engines, we're long past the time when people need handouts.

I've watched Dr. Phil fairly regularly for about 10 years now.

First off, it's completely real. I have a family memeber who knew a coworker who was on the show. It's all legitimate.

The show itself is a strange mix of Dr. Phil actually wanting to seriously help people but his production staff baiting out ridiculousness for views. His production team edits the backstory videos about his guests like something from Jerry Springer, but when Dr. Phil sits down with them he usually gives some really sound advice on what to do and almost always sets them up with free professional help from really respected institutions at the end of the show. He usually focuses on strong family unity and people with hard to diagnose disorders, who he then sends on to get specialized help. He can be kind of a dick to people sometimes but mostly he's pretty helpful and level headed.

The worst thing by far is his fucking wife. She has him cucked hard, and sometimes she will shill her face cream product for the last 10 minutes of an episode, but that's fairly rare.

>muh face

>It's a Dr. Phil only blames the mom episode.

i doubt many people who end up on dr. phil had fathers in their lives

Its gotta suck to be like this. Like even if you have bad teeth you can get them removed and get dentures or implants. But something like that you can't really fix.

It's only a problem if she's got a gag reflex.

Horror story
>mom has cancer
>it's really bad, they give her a year
> she goes a little insane
>starts falling for all kinds of wierd life insurance letters, enters a "sweepstakes" ect
>insane shit
>start getting phonecalls
>lots of them, like six or seven a day a first
>my mom talks to them in secret, would run into bedroom with phone and legit tall about her personal life with these complete strangers that barely spoke english
>they tell herbs he won 400,000 thousand dollars, but she had to send a tax of 3,000
>she fucking does
>then they say she forgot to pay a fee of some kind. They can't cover the new cost of the money transfer
>any sane person can see how fucking wierd and obvious this is. I guess she was just desperate and sick.
>anyway,this happens OVER AND OVER
>one time I answered the phone and told them to kill themselves, ectect
>they never stop
>mom somehow manages to completely empty her bank account and somehow steals 80,000 from my dad.
>idk all the details, but they split up very soon after for a long time.

People really fall for this kind of shit dude. It's absolutely nuts.

Her* not herbs

She should just kill herself.I know it's not her fault but yeah, just finish what the other bitch started.Maybe take her along with you.

you just know dr phil gave her a good straightening up

>dr phil
who?

episode?