Bud Light "Equal Pay" Ad

>"Bud Light proudly supports equal pay"
>disables likes/dislikes and comments

I don't get it Sup Forums do these people know what they're saying is horseshit or are they so far up their asses they can't be fucked to do five minutes of research?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cumia won't be happy with this.

Wow this is insane.

Drink local beers, folks. Avoid giving these kikes money. Or don't drink beer at all and join the whiskey only master race.

Budweiser changed their name to America and is clearly appealing to the nationalist right wing. Bud light is a women's drink anheiser busch cornering the market here.

>disabled comments and likes

oh my.

They just try to talk to us like we're children.

>WOMEN DONT GET PAYED AS MUCH AS MEN AND THATS WRONG

They don't do the same jobs and don't work as much.

boy am I glad I stopped listening to comics. Fucking cocksuckers will defend this shit to the death

Lies from the left infecting the McDonald's of beer. Shocker.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

(((Schumer )))

>getting paid to barely read shitty lines

why are actors so stupid?

Who cares these ads are aimed towards degenerates who are slowly killing themselves anyways.

Stop drinking their products

They got bought by a Belgium company anyway

Until their profits get hurt by commie propaganda they won't stop

>not drinking shiner premium

I'd plow Amy Shumer. I'm not even ashamed to say it.

Another reason to drink local craft beers.

What a waste of those fine dubs.

Wow, they support something that people have had for decades? They might as well make an ad where they say they're against slavery.

Magic repeating digits. PRAISE LOL

Bud Lights are known as 'Canada'.

>join the whiskey only master race

Two years of living with a guy that swore by Old Crow has ensured I will never again be able to enjoy whiskey

women make 75 cents on the dollar that men make because they only work 75% as much as men do.

>be budwiser
>have America themed cases of beer
>pay jews to shill beer
>push sjw bullshit at the same time as pro America theme

People aren't interested in facts, they're interested in being told what they want to hear, and having their narrative affirmed

Big businesses always jump on the band wagon of a movement to get free Press for it.

Shut up faggot. Go sit on a bottle of bud light and do a handstand ya nigger.

>Big businesses always jump on the band wagon of a movement to get free Press for it

Checked PRAISE LOL

Right or wrong anything regarding gender issues is pretty much not worth dealing with comments on. You mention anything supportive of women and the armies of butthurt virgins crawl out of their basements to unironically argue that women can't deserve anything because they won't sleep with them

>support equal pay
>doesn't support equal say

the ad is extremely sexist because it assumes that women dont know how to negotiate car prices, thats what I commented. Pointing out their own sexism and racism is the best tactic

4 weeks in a month. Women have a period for one week of the month. Hence, 3 weeks of fruitful, valid labor, equals 3/4 the pay of the man who works all month without menstrual problems.

paraze lowel!

Just don't listen to women comics. They're the only ones I hear peddling that horse shit.

Buy local beer instead (and they taste better)

SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS OF BEERS

This is why the west is collapsing.

Drinking the liquid JEW

PRAISE LOL

Isn't this from the same company that's going to call their beer America for a while because "patriotism"? That's bound to go over well. The kind of people who are really into nationalism, aren't really into this. Pick a fucking side or you're just gonna end up pissing off everyone.

Do Jews even know how to brew beer in the first place?

I really don't get why women are unhappy of being payed at all.
Back in the days, a husband's pay was enough to support a household.
Now it's barely enough with two people.
Well done, feminism.

Support Brits, buy their gin

There's literally nothing wrong with equal pay as long as women preform on the same level as men.

I drink brandy since I'm a poorfag and cheap whiskey is all watery bullshit. Just got a bottle of Berneroy Calvados and it's pretty damn good for under $20.

>trying to sell beer with two fat Jew comedians
Full retard.

Beer and milk are objectively white peoples drink of choice you shitskin

Good on Budweiser for knowing their target market. They know drinkers of it aren't going to stop because of this stupid commercial. They also know they might attract new customers with this. Sounds like a great plan to me. Doesn't in any way shape or form reflect their business practices or viewpoints.

nah man, in podcasts and on radio the men comics always fucking do it

>Declare this day dos equis day.
>Fuck bud light

>What the statistic said "Women earn less than men on average"

>What feminists heard "Women are paid less money"

It's like arguing with a slow child.

Wtf, now i hate bud light!

That cunt's face enrages me.

>Irish not even in top 5
Where'd the meme come from?

Coors original for me!

If we ignore the cunt, she'll go away.

Sadly, she's also fucking infuriating.

I hate Bud Light now. I'm a Miller Light is less filling man now.

Mandatory sponsorship

They know it's fraudulent and here's a big, maroon pill for you: They don't fucking care. They want sales, and they'll pander to whomever they feel the need to in order to get them

>I'll have two pints of literally anything but American beer, please

Any man who becomes an early childhood teacher is immediately assumed to be a pedo and is thrown under the school bus by the higher-ups at the first opportunity.
Then the blame young boys' poor school performance on not having good male role models.

Coors it is. Fuck you Budweiser.

I had a roommate that ruined vodka for me. The cheap stuff is like gasoline. Don't know how he could do it.

This

I never EVER say this, but...

...my nigga

We were able to post comments before. What a bunch of assholes

*cough*

Advertising people are a bunch of creeps trying to manipulate people. Putting the flag on their swill shows the levels they will stoop to. AB are Globalist scum now.

>Drinking pisswater
Bud realized the only way they can push sales of their shitty beer is by jumping on the SJW bandwagon. What's more hilarious is that pandering to SJWs never works

damn straight

How many dislikes did we give me before they shut it down?

The power comedy of Rogen and Schumer.

Good shit but way too sweet after a couple.

Pic related is my current favorite. So refreshing and not overly hoppy like most IPA's

we go through cases of that stuff down at the gay bar

Hipster scum.

The big three are honestly terrible, can't blame him desu.

And? I'm sure gays drink water too, does that make me gay for drinking it as well?

Faggots
Only hipsters and faggots drink IPAs
Move out of the way faggots best beer coming threw

Me and my boyfriend are loyal followers of Sir Robert Burnett

>caring what other people think
Join the "I drink whatever the fuck I want because fuck you" master race

>Have to pay more

Wait, how? So how does a gas pump charge you more for being a woman?

I literally use to think like you until I worked at a liquor store and saw the clientele that brought that garbage. Literally nothing but depressing drunks and niggers asking "where's dat 211".

I drink VB and Coopers. If you drink American beer you're a fucking faggot and deserve to get a .303 enema.

Because it's a malt liquor it's cheap as fuck but I don't care if I look like a dead best the shits so goddamn tasty

>Beer can't just taste good

Try pic related

If you love malts you'll like this. Cheap and delicious.

>everything I drink or eat needs to be sweet

lol at the queen not saying anything while it's the only time in eons she should.
Maybe years of not doing anything have deprived her of judgment.

Not one of those "hell yeah Texas fuck yea" bozos but Shiner is pretty good. Not shown is one called Prickly Pear that also has good taste.

>Fat weedman jew Rogan and fat female "comedian" amy Jewumuer

Of all the people to talk about unequal pay. I wish someone would pay me millions to talk about smoking pot or how many people I banged in a night.

You can't make this shit up

wow this has got nothing to do with this thread.
I apologize for my failure at multitasking.

I work in advertising. This specific ad was a horrible mistake that they felt emboldened to run after a few spots with these unfunny fuckers tested pretty well. The first one rolled out at the Super Bowl. They are trying to expand their demographic and see their core consumer base as too loyal, cut off from social media, and habit-bound to walk off in mass numbers.

They have another one about gay marriage that rolled out 3 weeks ago and hasn't caught much heat. They released this one because of that. My understanding is that they had a bunch of these pre-shot with an increasing levels of politically correct pandering. They were gonna release them until they got push back and then just air the ones that had been tolerated to that point.

This is just a guess, but expect to see some of the unreleased ones closer to the election if Mentally Hill is polling pretty well.

>Not drinking microbrews both from local and out of state breweries
>Not drinking Based Rolling Rock, PBR, or Miller if in need of shitty beer

The Jews at AB can go kick rocks in Belgium for all I care, not long before they have to flee the Eurabian caliphate anyways.

Lol no worries. You're too hard on yourself

that shit yellows teeth like hell. i think they add coloring to it because its not aged in a barrel desu.

Texas is ok I'm my book.

I can't believe you hicks make a better vodka than all of Slavland combined.

>A beer trying to market itself towards women and limp-wristed faggots
this will work

Are you a college-aged woman? That's all they drink now

I don't give a fuck what anyone drinks, drink some jet fuel for all I care.

Then watch Bill Burr or someone who isn't a whiny kike. There's lots of variety

According to the ad, he tests every batch himself, like a true texan.

I think you mean Stoli or Absolut, Titos is loved by hipsters.