Please give the Republic of Korea your love <3

I know that some people find life in Korea difficult. This is true for both Koreans and foreigners, too.

But let's think about it: is is the best society of Koreans in the world. North Koreans don't live better. Chinese-Koreans don't live better. Maybe Korean-Americans live better, but they are not going to stay a seperate community and will eventually assimilate into American society and disappear. If Koreans have a future, it is here. Think about all the people who suffered and worked and died so that this country could exist.

No, it's not Sweden, or Switzerland, or Finland or Germany. It's South Korea, a country of Koreans which is the freest and most prosperous society of Koreans ever to exist. If you're a Korean, doesn't it deserve your loyalty and appreciation? Even if you are having a hard life, shouldn't you work hard to make a better future?

I know a lot of Americans find living in South Korea trying and sometimes unpleasant. But what makes it hard isn't anything specific to South Korea as a state, but rather Koreans as an ethnic group and their traditional culture.

It's not fair to blame South Korea specifically when it actually has less of these somewhat difficult characteristics than any other society of Koreans that exists, or ever has existed. I think we should have a spirit of understanding and forgiveness when it comes to these characteristics. We can take pride in the high level of freedom and prosperity that our country has helped these people achieved, and should do our best to help them make it even better than it is already.

Let us all love the Republic of Korea, our home. Because if we won't, then who will? ㅠㅜ

It has a lot of external and internal enemies, and we shouldn't help them by being unnecessarily critical of its foundations and its history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OF_Ts_6oSi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but the world will be better off once all koreans are gone though?

한국말해봐 씨발련아

I will never forget the Hyper War between our nations and your foul deeds during it.

didn't read a single word

Based Kim Jong will kick your ass, degenerated faggot

Your english is so good
Korean can not write long sentence
Fock yuo

I genuinely like Korea, hope things got better soon

its gook america
disgusting plastic place

please remove

여기는 Sup Forums이라서 영어로 쓰는게 적당해

I stopped after the first paragraph
Fuck off Kim Young Park

fuck hwangook empire

>Please love SK because it is the best society of Koreans in the world
Wrong.
>Please love SK, we will export qt girls
Correct.

>>Please love SK, we will export qt girls

To be fair, Korea is already doing that.

Actually, Korea should cut back on qt girl exports, it's not helping with the collapsing birth rate.

Let's be realistic here. Both sides of the war committed unforgivable atrocities. I remind you that Latvia is still a nuclear hellscape.

잉글리시 티쳐?

This is actually a good and informative post.

fuck thaad

ㅇㅇ

저번에 shit 스킨 쓰면서 어그로 끌던거 너였음 ??

어느 글을 가르키는지 몰라

I don't know OP

No kids + massive emigration = no future

Unless Koreans all literally become robots or some shit

남미랑 똥남아 아랍 깜둥이 존나 까던 거 너였냐고 장문글이였는데

What, they aren't already? Could have fooled me.

hey give me your xylitol

good thread

>But let's think about it: is is the best society of Koreans in the world.
That's not entirely true, Zainichi Koreans in Japan live far far better than in your hysterical chaebol shithole, without needing to fear conscription and rapist taxi drivers.

Free health care, free public housing rent, exempted income tax, exclusive permission for gamble business, as many officially usable sub names as possible, free welfare money, special "minority" care from media on crime news coverage etc etc

I'd start preparing for the worst if I were you. Don't worry though, America won't abandon you.
youtube.com/watch?v=OF_Ts_6oSi8