#truth

#truth

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3091552/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>California anarchist group riots
>Blame the peaceful protestors

Every time

wtf! i'm going to delete that 4 hour at berkley documentary i've had downloaded for 5 years and still haven't watched now

Pointing the finger at those who overreact to the problem rather than addressing the problem.

Also, not Sup Forums related in the slightest.

offending and slander are different.

imdb.com/title/tt3091552/

What is the "problem"?

A dangerous psychopath elected president.

>A dangerous psychopath elected president.
Explain?

>peaceful protesters.
>poor leftists dindu nuffin

If the left was so peaceful they wouldn't have to shut down the event.

If I need to explain any further than that, you are either not paying attention or being willfully ignorant.

You're very good at explaining yourself.

I just love how hypocritical it is that Trump supporters are criticizing liberals for being sore losers. If only we had an alternate reality viewing machine. You idiots would have burned your own houses down in protest if Trump had lost.

but hillary wasn't elected

MOOOOM

I declined to explain, so that is simply conjecture on your part.

drumpf and white people
fuck em

no they wouldn't, they'd just wait for the next election like they did with obonkers

>5 minutes into riot and chill
>he gives you this look

As opposed to the psychopaths who aren't dangerous?

hes not a psycho, just a moron. he literally doesnt understand basic economics. take his 20% tariff on mexican goods for example. its inherently a tax on americans because it raises the prices of our goods, which decreases consumption, which contracts the economy and causes job and wage loss. it will also hurt the mexican economy, which only causes more illegal immigration. the guy is w. bush tier dumb

>If only we had an alternate reality viewing machine
But we don't.

tv is a black supremacist board, fuck off pol

fuck donald trump and fuck white people

Both of the candidates in the last election were psychopaths, dummy.

I was genuinely curious to hear what exactly you think Trump has done that's so terrible, and not within the rights of a President.

He is white and he is nationalist, what's the slander?

Explain how Trump is a psychopath?

Thanks. That was totally worth pointing out.

>20% tariff on Mexican goods raises the price of our goods
uhhhhh

Pointing out your petulant idiocy is worth its weight in pesos ;^)

It is within the rights of the president to act like a lunatic. That's why people are scared when a lunatic gets elected president. Do try to keep up.

>He is white and he is nationalist, what's the slander?

Yes, but he isn't a "white nationalist". He doesn't believe in white supremacy or a white ethnostate, and he has shown that both through words (saying "white supremacy is not the answer) and through action (letting black men put their dicks in his mouth).

I bet you think only products are goods

How is he a lunatic?

well, is a good example.
also he wants to eliminate the insurance mandate but keep the ban on companies rejecting people for preexisting conditions. he doesnt understand the mandate is literally what pays to make that component viable for insurance companies. without the mandate to pool risk you lose the other provisions. not to mention having the head of the doe being an evangelical who wants to defund the department and subsidize private christian education. or his cabinet of globalist bankers and ceos. or his desire to reinstate bush tax cuts for the wealthy, despite the evidence that we know that money doesnt get put back into the economy, and is simply a gift to millionaires. hes a simpleton

This particular riot was about Milo Yiannopoulos giving a talk at the college. The "problem" was that people had opinions other than their own.

That line is so retarded I don't even know where to begin.

What? Take the Mexican's dick out of your hand before you type.

You know you're in a bad position when your only argument left is
>You'd probably do the same in the mirror universe!

le reported this le thread le faggot. u le mad?
lelele

Are you really such a moron that you didn't realize my statement about an alternate reality viewing machine was hypothetical? I mean you're stupid enough to point out that water is wet and then somehow act smug about it so I shouldn't be surprised.

yes user. do you not understand how trade and markets work? A 20% tariff for mexican imports means we pay 20% more for those goods. which means people buying less, which means less revenue for companies, which means job elimination and wage cuts. its fucking economics 101

>he thinks any product that requires an assembly line is being constructed in America

PROTIP: Texas counts as Mexico for the sake of business manufacturing because it has literally 0 regulations of any kind. Enjoy your next fertilizer factory explosion North Mexico :^)

>wont someone think of the insurence companies!
They will be fine honey

Are you kidding me?

Persistent autism is a bad look for you, user.

The mayor literally spread lies about him. And you could argue he incited the riot.

Fag off Milo

they're anti-fascist actually

like, that's literally the point

>it will also hurt the mexican economy

Which is the fucking point. He's putting pressure on Mexico till they're willing to negotiate.

>Texas counts as Mexico for the sake of business manufacturing

I agree. But everyone does this. No matter what. Republicans bitched about Obama in '08 and '12, Dems bitched about Bush in '04.....the defining feature of American democracy is that we bitch and whine about "our guy" losing but respect the constitutional electoral process. It has been that way since the "Revolution of 1800".

you cant blame people for disliking white nationalists

What's the difference between an antifa and an actual fascist? The Fascist knows he's a fascist.

>also he wants to eliminate the insurance mandate but keep the ban on companies rejecting people for preexisting conditions.
all he's done so far is put in steps to repeal Obama care entirely. anything to avoid paying $220 more per month is find by me.
>not to mention having the head of the doe being an evangelical who wants to defund the department and subsidize private christian education.
We subsidize education of Saudi Arabians and Iraqis. What is wrong with paying for Christian Americans instead?
>or his cabinet of globalist bankers and ceos.
People with business success and international experience who sees Trump's "America first" plan and is on board.
>or his desire to reinstate bush tax cuts for the wealthy, despite the evidence that we know that money doesnt get put back into the economy, and is simply a gift to millionaires.
He's instituting tax cuts for everybody. My taxes would have gone up under Hillary. I don't care if the rich get richer as long as I get a little richer too.

How am I in a bad position exactly? I did not participate in the riots nor have I spoken out in defense of them. I'm simply stating the obvious, which is that the very notion of you idiots being critical about things like humility and the suppression of free speech is laughable.

Milo is a gay jew

>A 20% tariff for mexican imports means we pay 20% more for those goods.
So we will buy American products instead? You think Mexico is the only country that produces corn, beans, or oil?

>white nationalists

eliminating the mandate means they simply couldnt afford to actually cover people because the level of risk would be too great because, surprise surprise, ill and unhealthy people are more inclined to buy health insurance than healthy people. the mandate pays for those provisions, regardless of how you feel about the companies themselves

Doesn't matter. The court screwed up when they actually ruled that the State can force a private citizen to buy a product from a third party.

And most people are, apart from a small percentage of bad apples who think violence and rioting is a solution. Which is also what always happens.

Texas is the second biggest state in the nation and it has lower amounts of debt than fucking Rhode Island. How many fertilizer factories have blown up in the last ten years?

>this guy's a fatass, ahaha!
>this guy wants you dead! burn shit down! punch people! steal hats!
Very similar. At least I truly see.

im talking to a literal retard. wow. let me explain, if the american alternatives were as cheap as the mexican products, we would already buy them. if the 20% tariff happens, those products will become more expensive, and even if the american alternatives are cheaper, they are still more expensive than the current price of the goods. so no matter what americans will be forced to buy a more expensive product, either american or mexican, which, like i keep trying to explain to you, reduced consumption and causes job and wage loss. Please for the love of god take a fucking econ class

Yiannapolus is literally a gay man, who has sex with black men, and has publicly said that white nationalism is not he way to go. Hate him if you want, but calling him a nazi or a white nationalist is simply unfair. If you want to attack him for anything, I would like to direct your attention to an article where he explained that he is a "gay exceptionalist" and that he wants intelligent gay men to pass on their genes by marrying women and having kids, but still fucking men on the side. That is legitimately controversial, and something that I think people on the far right and far left can bitch about.

But none of this "he's a nazi" stuff. Come on. That's just nonsense.

that wasnt the point. the point is trump wants to keep certain provisions that are only possible through the mandate, which he wants to eliminate. he doesnt understand how the program works, and its not complicated

The money is taken from them before and the exporter eats the cost. They still lose if no one buy the products any more. The product still got shipped.

They will learn to deal with it

But you are grossly overestimating how much more expensive American products are than Mexican. It's quite literally pennies.

>yes user. do you not understand how trade and markets work? A 20% tariff for mexican imports means we pay 20% more for those goods. which means people buying less, which means less revenue for companies, which means job elimination and wage cuts. its fucking economics 101

>goods manufactured in mexico are now more expensive
>people buy them less
>they instead buy the cheaper products made in china
>mexico is no longer appealing to international businesses
>mexico's economy suffers
>mexico gives in and pays for the wall in exchange for Trump lifting the tariff

Trump detailed his plan over a year ago and still no one has read it.

>hippies and commies are "brownshirts"
no the response will be the brownshirts, the communists always come first

Ah, so this is where all the extreme rightwing contrarian shitposters fled to. Was wondering why actual Sup Forums related threads were getting so few dumbass replies.

So Sup Forums is just Sup Forums without flags now?

>le liberals are the real racists
>le antifa are le new fascists
>"fascists of le future will be antifascists" - winston churchill

Fuck off. Authoritarianism isn't fascism.

You guys sure know how to back up your viewpoints.

How's that controversial unless he argued we should forcefully breed intelligent gays or something? Countering "it's okay to be gay, just B.E. yourself!" with the suggestion that you should consider as a side thing if you might want to pass on your genes is valid advice.

I actually find it funny how some people hate on him for being a self-hating homosexual for discussing how depressing it is to not be able to have a child with the person you love. That sounds like a valid concern, but I guess the left just wants gays to be their fun parade-throwers.

>but calling him a nazi or a white nationalist is simply unfair.
What relavance does fairness have to this? These people against him are LITERALLY communists and marxists who view all conservatives as "white supremacists"

This is how its always been

thats not a plan, its just ignorance of economics that people who dont know anything, like you, can parade around as a panacea.
well thats not true, and even if it were it doesnt matter because there are plenty of cheap shitty mexican goods we buy that america doesnt produce. we know the effects high tariffs have on economes, its never good

nah the mods on pol actual delete pedo and nigger spam

A more important question would be whether or not it's a good idea to do that.

Hmm so we are the bad guys now? Cool :)

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

>le leftist doesn't like the look in the mirror

>cheap shitty mexican goods we buy that america doesnt produce.
what goods? strawberries? avocados? Mexico barely produces anything that we don't already produce much better.

And that means he can't be a white nationalist?

>it is your job to educate retards
>if you decline it's because you have no argument

You're adorable.

>ignorance of economics
>Trump

You supported Bernie too, didn't you?

>thats not a plan, its just ignorance of economics that people who dont know anything, like you, can parade around as a panacea.

Oh please, wise liberal, explain economics so that we plebeians can understand.

>they instead buy cheaper products made in china
cheaper products that are still more expensive than what americans are buying now. theres literally no way to argue that a tariff isnt simply a tax on your own population. because thats what they are. this isnt even an idea that can be debated its been roundly researched by actual economists and historians and theres no other side to the issue

>AIDS Skrillix speaks

a jew would say that since they invented communism, look it up.

b-but if you use force you're a fascist, forget the fact that this line of reasoning would mean every political ideology is fascist.

This. People go against their own best interests all the time. Just look at Trump voters.

You just don't have any self-awareness. If you actually listened to Trump's speeches and not cut and paste jobs by the media, you would know full well he is not half as bad as everyone says he is. Everything he is doing is quite calculated, and bold. He is taking steps to secure our future as a sovereign nation.

>I saw one video of a factory blowin up, I can judge the entire state on that

I'm not a liberal or antifa, I'm just sick of faggots like Milo, PJW, and other conservative talking heads saying this shit. They are fucking communists and communists act like this. They're not democratic liberals so I don't know why people keep parroting this nonsense.

>cheaper products that are still more expensive than what americans are buying now.

Doesn't matter, all that matters is hurting mexico.

it doesnt matter if ours is better, its more expensive. we import a shit ton of food from mexico, and most americans buy it because foods a necessity and most people arent wealthy. a tariff on mexican imports is inherently a tax on the poor because they are who rely on their cheap products. theres no cheap chinese alternative for that. its american food or mexican and the american food costs a good deal more.