Did anyone else really like this?

Did anyone else really like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvVoO5cKiSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked it.

Yeah I liked it.
It reminded me of the 90s blockbusters that used to be made.
Also have a hard on for Jake

Thought it was good. Only problem was not being able to tell who was who, not the movies fault tho.

The parts I enjoyed the most were the comfy base camp ones.

I loved it

I love mountain movies where shit goes wrong

vertigo is one of my favs

Main problem was that the ending was shockingly, horribly grotesque and depressing. Way worse than advertised. Overall a very enjoyable popcorn flick, though.

i saw it in imax and it was pretty spooky, i probably wouldnt have enjoyed watching it sitting at home though

>vertigo

sorry *vertical limit

>inb4 "It was based on something that really happened retard"

i liked how they didn't blame the whole mess on one person, rather the entire profit-based enterprise of taking people to the top

the trip up was really comfy, i liked the music too

youtube.com/watch?v=GvVoO5cKiSk

best scene ever

Aside from Jason Clarke not even trying to do a kiwi accent, he just did his normal Aussie one.

Keira knightley did a spot on kiwi accent though

Apparently the guy josh brolin played was ticked off that he played him as a Texas asshole though

This movie made me feel things :(

It actually sent me on one of those internet holes, searching other related movies, wiki'ing mountain disasters (they happen quite frequently), photos of the dead on everest, docs on Hillary, shit like that

I did the 46 so I contemplated what climbing everest would be like, but after thisovie I said fuuuck that

Edmund Hillary was a crazy motherfucker, man
like wtf

it felt rushed
combined with the fact that telling people apart was sometimes difficult it was was hard ti keep track of every character once the storm hit
they should have either followed fewer characters or should have made the movie longer
all in all it was rather good

however this is probably my favorite mountaineering film

Pray tell, what's the 46?

I saw this on a plane and it was way too depressing.

It's a good movie to show just how fucking serious business Everest is, and how stupid some people can be.

nah this was much much better

the funny thing is it costs like $35000 just to get a license to get to basecamp

I loved it. I especially liked how there wasn't a big douchebag in the group. They all just seemed like people with both good and bad qualities to them, but overall no one was evil.