World's most beautiful city according to Sup Forums

Let's vote for the most beautiful city in the world. In this thread submit your 3 proposals. Any city with at least 3 mentions gets into the final poll(if there will be too many for 1 poll, then we will divide into regional polls)

Venice
Kyoto
Florence

Florence
Istanbul
Venice

Prague is usually considered most beautiful on Sup Forums. Nice intact medieval architecture, and it's populated by whites.

mecca

Vienna
Stockholm
And will say Paris because I can't think of any other

Mogadishu
Mosul
Aleppo

>american join the thread
>start talking about race

Shoo, mongrel.

He said white. White is not a race, it's a skin color. Caucasoids, Congoids, Mongoloids, Australoids, Capoids... are races.

Stockholm

Copenhagen

I was literally just relaying the common Sup Forums opinion.

RUDE

*common Sup Forums opinion

go back to your containment zone

Mecca
Barcelona
Krakow

Prag is beautiful, though.
I vote for
>Rome
>Paris
>Venice

People are shit there

Venice
St. Petersburg
Budapest

I love Europe

Mecca

Detroit

Pyongyang

Kouvola

>Stockholm
Is this a joke or do swedes unironically think stockholm is one of the most beautiful cities?

Istanbul
Vienna
Florence

>Pyongyang
ah yes

bump

Colmar is one of the most beautiful and idyllic places out there IMO. It's medieval architecture survived both World Wars unscathed and remain intact to this day. It's hard to find cities in modern Europe that have preserved their architecture as much as Colmar did which is the same reason people likes Venice so much.

Nobody has posted Tokyo

Put it in category you retards or else large metro will never show up
Large Metro: Sapporo, Paris, Istanbul
"Small" City: Kyoto, Florence, Edinburgh
IRRELEVANT fucking non-city nobody have heard of: Takayama (Japan) Dunedin (NZ) Shiraz (Iran)

This board is Western. Gigantic metro with skyscraper will never win. They like small colorful Nordic city.

Florence

I prefer Kyoto.

It combines a well laid modern city with peaceful old temples, traditional buildings and lush forests in a perfect way.

Bern.
Or for that matter any smaller city in Swiss/Austria/South German/South Tirol.

Alp area, best area.

Agree.

Such a shame that the old architecture of Europe is mostly being replaced with ugly commieblocks. At least Switzerland stood away from the destruction of WW2 and that ensued into the Cold War.

Well, in some smaller cities quite a bit survived.

Some bigger ones also did a good job rebuilding after the war...

These are nice, thank you!

Best part, some even rebuild today and tear that 50s/60s shit down.

Looks nice. When I went to frankfurt the city only had like 5 of this of houses, the Romerberg... and the church, the Alte Nicholaikirche was so barebones... So few pieces of art there...

Warsaw :^)

Warsaw is so underrated, people always say muh Kraków the best, Warsaw ugly shithole while in reality Warsaw despite all the destruction on WW2 still has more of great architectural pieces.

>had like 5 of this of houses

Well it depends a bit on the area you are. I come from that area and there are not so many timber framed houses simply because we have sandstone which back in the day was really easy to handle, so many houses were made from stone. (and are today just painted)

Away from that Frankfurt is doing a good job restoring quite a bit. this is Frankfurt and also pic related. Both are computer animations, but they (a whole area) will be finished by the end of the year.

>Frankfurt is doing a good job restoring
Seems to be the case since the areas surrounding romerberg where mostly in construction

>everyone posting meme cities that they never visited
Shit thread

Yeah, it is this area.
They also want to rebuild the towers of the old city hall.

Bratislava ofcours :^)

And Warsaw actually has some modern architecture as well, maybe it's not impressive by international standards but it's still much more than any other Polish city has to offer.

>everyone says florence
>not having any decent building done after 1500

Venice
Bergamo
Riga

Fucking this. Here at Sup Forums we stand for meme spheres and love of multiculturalism. We like edge humor like the country spheres and meme balls where switzerland is le neutral (LOL!) but you'd better not say anything about brown people or European migration policy.

>They like small colorful Nordic city

None of the cities listed in any meaningful sense are Nordic you idiot. They're Italian or Mitteleuropa.

Fuck off. You can have your views on immigration but coming to a "most beautiful city thread" and saying that X city is beautiful because it's inhabited by a vast white majority is simply an obsession at this point.

These people can't think of anything other than "white genocide".

Barcelona, Gdansk, VallParaiso.

You have obviously never traveled outside of Poland if you don't think large numbers of undesirable immigrants make a city uglier, case in point: Milan and Rome. The latter would be stunning without the niggers and gypos, you asshurt leftist.

Because most skyscrapers are boring and dull grey tall blocks of steel frames and concrete.

Kemi, Finland

London

This. Skyscrapers look good with two qualifications: You're looking at them from a distance/vantage point and its night-time. HK's skyline viewed from Victoria Peak is the best example of this.

But trust me. The novelty of paying top dollar for a 5x5 apartment quickly wears off. "Le cyberpunk aesthetic XD" included.

Venice
Prague
Florence

Personally, I believe that you need quiet and inner peace in order to negate work stress.

to be fair it does change the city, London and Paris are just shit now, and yeah its because of race

Pic related.

England
England
England

mah friendo

Florence
Prague
Moscow

This thread is about architecture, not about your racism, asshurt rightist.

If London and Paris are "shit" now I want to know what cities aren't "shit" kek.

Buenos Aires
Montevideo
Santiago de Chile

My dick is hard for Tokyo and Seoul.
It's probably the catchy colors and the wire system on top.

>EVERYONE WHO ISNT A Sup ForumsTARD IS A LEFTIST

wew

I fail the see how this city is special, maybe because I grew up in Austro Bavarian lands

Stoke-on-Trent
Slough
Burnley

Vienna
Bordeaux
St Petersburg

Vienna
Paris
Budapest

Buenos Aires is far from beautiful. If you told me that Buenos Aires is beautiful 90 or 80 years ago I would have agreed with that, but not today.

We destroyed our cultural and architectural patrimony, and we still keep doing so with the little that was left. People used to say Buenos Aires was the Paris of America because it was modern, elegant and closer to Europe than any other city in America. Nowadays it's neither modern nor elegant, it lost it's charm long ago. Most of the city now looks like pic related.

If you take into consideration the fact that Buenos Aires used to look like this, you would agree with me too.

Dublin, Belfast, Derry.

I wish.
Easily it's
-Paris
-Venice
-Rotterdam

Praha
Genova
Thats all)

Vienna
Edinburgh
Nantes

>Rotterdam
wut?

Is that an amusement park? Looks funny.

did they invent the burger

Rouen
Norilsk
Rotterdam

No, it's just r*tterdam with its ugly architecture.

That's glorious modern dutch architecture

lmao what a piuece of shit youre not even denmark why do you try to make lego buildings

I'm not a Swede :DD

Vienna
Madrid
Edimbourg

rotterdam
london (central business district only)
astana

And fourth'd be Montréal:)

gyeongju(in korea)

the safiest city of the world

post some cool traditional nippo town? do they exist or just mango memes?

>madrid

KEK

there are like 15 cities better than madrid, only in spain

gyeongju(in korea) -the safiest city of the world

sapporo(in japan)-snow snow snow city

valencia(in venezuela)-my girl's hometown ^^:

Baku
Delft
Krakow

Preston
Blackburn
Burnley