I don't like neutered Trump, guys

I don't like neutered Trump, guys.

The fuck is that neutered?

Sad!

reminder: commies & anarchists are just as scummy as sunnis

I don't like you posting this in trump gen and making your own thread, shill

kys

Hey retard, commies are literally the opposite of anarchists and anarchy is also the opposite of politics.

NOT
HOLDING
BACK

wew

It is sad. This shit is just going to keep happening everywhere and is only going to get worse until people grow some balls and do something about it.

Until then, more and more people will die.

How exactly do you destroy an ideology that has become prevalent in part due to the fact that you keep trying to destroy it.

Literally the only solution is genocide and draconian law and even then the terrorism is probably going to get worse before it gets better.

No mercy, you keep prodding a bear thinking it wont fight. When it rears its claws and eats your guts what say you then?

He needs to get actually elected before he can do anything, and he's not going to be able to get elected if he doesn't learn how to phrase his positions in a way that makes them palatable to middle America.

Also:

>1 post by this ID

No one has ever actually tried to destroy Islam.
The Crusades were about pushing them back, and they've been tolerated to a ridiculous degree ever since.

Yeah just start killing anyone who identifies as Muslim and see if the terrorism doesn't spike dramatically when literally every member is marked for death and has nothing to lose.

>environmentalist
>12 attacks, 0 dead, 4 wounded

Sounds about right

It ends when they're all dead.

Name one ideology that completely ceased to exist by means of killing its adherents.

hes hinting at Israel causing all the problems.

Mesopotamian sacrifice. Cannibalism.

With Islam, that will be 3.

>Mesopotamian sacrifice
That's not an ideology...

>Cannibalism.
Neither is that (also I'm pretty sure it still exists)

The other option is to just let them continue on committing acts of terrorism forever because Islam demands the death or submission of all non-Muslims.

It hurts to rip a bandage off, but it ultimately needs to come off.

The Cham, the earlier near east religions that were wiped out with the spread of Judaism, Gandhara, the Aztecs and Mayans and Arianism.
That's just from a quick Google.

majority of pagan/norse religions, random voodoo nonsense from africa

they might not have ceased to exist completely but they're far too small to be relevant, some culling will be necessary considering islam's 1000000000+ followers

This wouldn't be an issue if our leaders hadn't allowed these people to live among us in huge numbers as it is.

Sacrifice was the driving ideology of the Mesopotamian cultures, including the Mayans.

You asked for a single ideologue humans have wiped out by killing everyone associated with it. I gave you 2.

It's time to kill islamic extremists. It's not hard.

you start by actually killing them all.

>literally every member is marked for death
Why are we not wiping them out when you've succinctly pointed out how islam feels about every non-islamic?

Retard. The end goal of communism is literally a stateless world with no government

The end goal of communism is every goy a slave and every (((chosen one))) a king.