Why are there female divisions for sports like chess?

Why are there female divisions for sports like chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iHHIZv42bYo
lichess.org/JCDqDHrN
minesweeper.info/worldranking.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/iHHIZv42bYo

Because women are inferior to men mentally besides physical, so the same reason for physical sports, it would just make them look bad and btfo feminists/leftcucks

Let's play chess, Sup Forums!

lichess.org/JCDqDHrN

so we can see all them chess cuties in one place of course!

Because women suck at everything. Seriously brahs there's a separate women's division on the world rankings board for fucking MINESWEEPER i shit you not

minesweeper.info/worldranking.html

Oh we get it, you hate women. There are other ways to tell us you're a virgin, darling.

Women who are good chess players struggle against men. I think it has something to do with knowing they are competing against a man, and it throws them. Women are pretty weak psychologically, it's really easy to get into their heads. I imagine that this is why even the best women players can't beat men.

I'd wax her mat if you know what i mean

we say women are mentally equal to be nice.

It would be like saying a man can be more sensitive than a mother. Brains are different.

I don't know how to play.

Because there are only like half a dozen women in the world who are remotely competitive with the best men. Having a women's division gives women tournaments to play in.

>the leader of the girls divisions first name is dan
she is 4th in the world and 7 of the top 100 are women, which is better than i thought, but it still more than proves your point

On my way to fucking the 20th woman in my life (excluding whores) and i can confirm with 100% confidence that women are in fact inferior to men.

>chess
>sport

By "half a dozen" you mean zero I assume.

there is one. and she's not competitive with the best of the best. there has only been one woman in history who was ever competitive with the best of the best i.e. the top 10.

No there's like 2-3 that are in the world rankings but none of them are like top 10 or anything like that I don't think.

>chess
>a real sport

You must be confused. This is Sup Forums. Go back to /tg/.

Chess is a board game like risk and pandemic. It's not and never will be a sport.

>putting Risk in the same sentence as Pandemic

A man will get too distracted at tits

liking tits is fucking gay

>Why are there

NO black females in the Chess rankings?

Same reason there has only been one black grandmaster in history and he wasn't even top 100 at his peak

>She doesn't even have a FIDE rating
You can't get in the sack with me, unless you're AT LEAST 2200 FIDE

2200 ELO, pleb