APOLOGIZE

>His statement released by a publicist says coroner’s officials told him that the blockages, combined with her taking the medications Adderall, Xanax and the pain medication fentanyl, caused his wife’s death in April 2016.
>fentanyl

>It makes no fucking sense
>blockages, combined with her taking the medications Adderall, Xanax and the pain medication fentanyl,
Hmm...

not a bad combo desu

that copypasta about how he suffocated her with a used condom was pretty great.

>taking adderall and fentanyl when you have a kid
wtf what a cunt

thats my head canon, anyways

Has he ever been in anything except King of Queens?

Had a good laugh when some realtor mocked him for being widowed.

Ratatouille and Big Fan are good. He was also a really good comic who was very influential in the alt comedy scene but he's kind of lost a step in stand up in recent years.

He did stand up specials and stuff.

Agents of Shield
Narrates The Goldbergs
Does a long monologue in Parks and Rec about Star Wars
Episode of Dollhouse where he plays one of the "dolls" to act like his wife

Top kek
>Sure she was taking what equates to a speedball with some xanax for extra heart stopping measure but it just doesn't make sense!

I hate this cunt so fucking much, fat shit should have been the one to die, about a day after his wife.

Someone post the Hillary tweet, you all know the one

he was pretty good as the highschool loser in Young Adult

he hooks up with a prime charlize theron

>blockages,

What?

It seems like people are mad at him because his wife died? Pretty fucked up shit

no because he's a whiny knee high butterball libfag

They are mad at him because they all know what actually happened, but they can't prove it.

People are mad at him because the election turned him into a vile faggot. It's totally fine that he dislikes Trump and likes Hillary but to act like everyone that doesn't align with him is a brain dead hick who doesn't know any better is gross and insulting. He was so fucking smug about it too.
t. No longer a fan.

Sup Forums projects their own insecurities on celebrities they don't like.

He also praised/ retweeted ISIS for threatening to target Trump's buildings in Arab countries.

>realize you married and birthed a child to a 5'3" numale who receives income based on Star Wars and fart jokes
>kill yourself

Seems to make sense to me

go to bed patton you widow faggot

The issue is that, instead of exiting stage left, most modern day women would get a divorce and bleed him dry.

Everyone who does like Trump is a brain dead hick who doesn't know any better.

you got a problem with the proletariat, bootlicker?

Hes just rationalizing his wife's death

Everyone who loses someone suddenly thinks something was off about their death

When my friend shot himself I thought maybe there's a possibility he robbed a coke dealer or his brother framed it or something

Grief is weird

I've never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

>hicks

i hate in when comics i like get married and have kids and all their comedy turns into dad humor

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

He thought KFC bowls were a ridiculous idea.

LOL you're still posting the same comments how many months later? Dude you have autism.

He was always a fucking smug piece of shit who acted like everyone that doesn't align with him is a brain dead hick. Many years before the elections. Elections didn't turn him into a vile faggot; it's just that it became noticeable for those who didn't know it already.

I'm 6 and a half feet tall, 300 pounds with a beard,a hairy chest, and hand tattoos and all I do is shotgun beers, smoke unfiltered cigarettes, and fuck 19 year old girls and am just generally very masculine

I also haven't worn a shirt for three days

im a democrat, maybe even liberal

not a voter, but, still

I've never met a feminist who is either a lesbian or a cocksucker.

You're a fat retarded degenerate is what you are

>not a voter

So you don't count. How you feel means literally nothing.

totally

but a masculine fat retarded degenerate

which is probably more than you can say faggot

>Episode of Dollhouse where he plays one of the "dolls" to act like his wife
Maybe he could do that again
I don't know if they make realdolls that fat though

i would vote if I didn't beat two men almost to death eight years ago

You never met a union worker?

T H I S! Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf. City people voted for Hilldawg! In all seriousness though we can't let this half-rotten pumpkin clown get the nuclear codes.

>be fatass with unhealthy habits
>call it masculine because you heard it in a Toby Keith song

Top zoozlezozzle you fat faggot.

If you can run 1 mile in under 12 fucking minutes I'd consider you a a boy at least and not an androgynous fat piece of shit

Union workers are still like 42-58 split on the highest end, I swear people don't look at percentages. They just repeat bullshit.

>Episode of Dollhouse where he plays one of the "dolls" to act like his wife

Potential pottery?

does having wide hips and managing a Wendy's really upset you so much you have to use Sup Forums as a medium

I'm sure he hasn't met very many people in general outside of the occasional maintenance worker who comes to his parent's house.

Remember user, you're posting with the most self-loathing dregs of society on here.

>trying to talk down to someone at 300 lbs of dogshit

wew

I wonder how many celebrities publicly hated Trump but actually voted for him.

I had fentanyl before when I had major surgery just to put me under

How the fuck do you take it recreationally?

It's meant to be 100x stronger than morphine

I'm not arguing the percentage that vote Democrat or Republican.

Looking up posts just shows you're here equally as much if not more so since you've encountered them, an average of one every 3 weeks

That's because you don't go outside. Furthermore, calling us girly men does not change the fact that trump is a monstrous failure and anyone who seriously thinks he has americas best interests at heart is simply fucking stupid.

Why would the wife of a millionaire take the cheapest, shittiest alternative to an already terrible street drug?

I actually haven't posted here since before the New Year. But I still recognize some anons who must be literally every night, especially when they make the exact same comments over 50 times.

But you didn't you fat fucking tard, kek
Literally 300 fucking pounds, how grotesque

by cutting it with heroin lol

it's a really shitty high, it's like some weird imitation heroin where the comfy warm "grandmas house" feeling is replaced by nausea and sleeping

not even the good opiate nausea either

Every white democrat I've met is at least 2 of the following

Fat
Manlet
Bald(ing)
Poor eyesight

agreed

This has to be a copypasta.

It needs to be stated since it isn't a full do or die thing.
It's like saying Minnesota is a Democrat hotbed even though it's like 49-51 and whites majority vote Republican there.

When you say it like that it's like Hillary really won in the end.

LEAVE PATTON ALONE

it's all relative, milligrams vs micrograms.

A season and a few other episodes of Justified

It's in a patch form to last all day

It's very likely she slapped on the patch that morning, worked on her all night taking adderall to stay awake, then before going to bed she forgot to take the patch off and took some xanax to sleep

it's real potent shit, chewing one of the patches will kill someone with no tolerance

You seems pretty chill to me user, this guy trying to tear you down and you not give a fuck

Kek

Good one

Who /teamster/ here

Fuck him. Hope his kid dies too.

wtf im a #shillforhill now!

only the ones that publicly stated they'd move to canada if trump was elected, so probably all of them
actors are after all professional liars

Have fun with your very manly heart attack

Minnesota is a flyover shithole

Why doesn't he join her?

>failure
>doing exactly what he said he was gonna do

Liberalism is a mental disorder

t. Coastlet

Keep that chip on your shoulder brohan

well that depends, will it be induced from a poor diet or from heavy cocaine usage

im ok with either but one scenario is an endorphin rush to my demise and one gets me a bypass or a sick ass robot heart

>he's actually a t. flyover fatbody

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I commented at the wrong guy lel

F L Y O V E R
L
Y
O
V
E
R

Can't hear you down there Tiny Tim.
Just see the chip.

STOP IT

>flyover banter

Young Adult and Justified are good.

Fentanyl

>being this insecure
Top jejjington tiny Tim

>inb4 "w-were tall, it's just all our brown people!"
Top kek

Better get those planes high enough to get over all that useless terrain!

>Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine.[7]

Post pls

Why so angry at a supposedly irrelevant place, Tiny Tim?

Manlet rage?

ITT: Flyover faggots getting BTFO

Especially in terms of Hollywood. All the Republican or Conservative actors are bastions of masculinity. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, Robert Duvall, Bruce Willis, John Wayne, Charlton Heston, 6'5 Vince Vaughn, Mel Gibson, Gary Sinise, Tom Berenger, Jim Caviezel, Kurt Russel, Kevin Sorbo, et cetera.

While on the left, you have your Patton Oswalt, Woody Allen, Seth Rogen, Quentin Tarantino, Seth MacFarlane, Michael Moore, Jon Stewart, Michael Cera, Jim Parsons, etc.

It can't be all that useless, it just elected the leader of the free world.

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE, SHE WAS JUST A FAT HAPPY GIRL

>won in states with strong liberal cities.
>only rural rednecks voted for him

Surely makes the gray matter wrinkle.

Susan! Get me 5000cc's of white wine.

>Tfw I'm a Mexican American in los angeles that voted trump because I'm woke af

I just want to see trump send the illegal aliens back and see liberals cry in hysteria.

But what about 50 cent, Kevin spacey, George Clooney, Tommy Lee jones, Jake gylennhaal, Bruce Springsteen, Alec Baldwin, brad pitt and ben affleck are all democrats

most of your list is just impulsive, and stupid but with big muscles