Nigel Farage TOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=0M4hExU-tfg

Turns out Farage has been a lying cunt, who while was taking a huge salary from the European Parliament wasn't doing any work where he was supposed to. Basically for 17 years, he's only been taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches, nothing else. While criticising how much the EU is wasting moneu on bureaucracy.

What a double-faced cunt. I bet he's actually a Russian agent under cover, that was sent by the FSB to undermine the EU. Russia is known to support many far-right parties in Western Europe, including Front National and UKIP. Rumours are even Corbyn is a Russian agent, that's why he was so invisible during the referendum campaign, although his party was expecting him to campaign for remain.

I'm more than happy that the UK is leaving EU. We don't need USA's pawn in the Union and I think we could use having fewer Russian spies in the European parliament too.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11098811/Nigel-Farage-Stop-opposing-Vladmir-Putin-in-Ukraine-and-join-forces-to-defeat-Islamic-terrorists.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdKqN-ccqMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3uWAk2W0k&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's only been taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches, nothing else

What do you think a politician does? Dig out trenches?

Nice shitpost.

>taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches, nothing else

That's what politicians do you fucktard

>Turns out Farage has been a lying cunt, who while was taking a huge salary from the European Parliament wasn't doing any work where he was supposed to

Pretty sure that was his stated intent senpai.

A member of the parliament is supposed to work in a committee, like the committee on justice, on defense, etc. You're supposed to work on amendments and laws. That's what happens every day in a parliament, including the European Parliament. Every one is a member of at least 2 committees and is supposed to work in each.

Farage never attended those committees. He basically never worked one day at the parliament, but took that fat pay, while he was complaining how the EU is wasting so much money on bureaucracy. This is such a whore behaviour, can't even find the right word to qualify such a behaviour. Just a totally fake man.

>spends 17 years trying to free his country
>finally accomplishes his life goal

you just take money from your people and never do anything mr. farage : (

youtube.com/watch?v=bdKqN-ccqMI

>CAN'T _______ THE NIGE
>CAN'T _______ THE FARAGE

Holy shit, I didn't know he was actually a member of the fishery committee. And he was complaining how the fishery EU policy was wrong, but he never attended the committee where he was supposed to do his work. How can you change or make laws to improve the fishery policy, if you never attend those meetings?

>let's all think in memes
>it's just easier on the brain
>fucking millennials

Funny really.

You would attack a man, who fought for his country for 20 years. You say he never worked? really?

While being lambasted by media sources across the globe, while being alienated at home, while facing the branding of racist and islamaphobe.

While his children face the same thing, as they tried to progress in life.

I have no idea what it is, with you Eastern Europeans being so massively butthurt all of a sudden.

Polish and Romanian Brexit Butthurt has broken all of my previous expectations.

Funny, when individuals from both Poland and Romania are so enriching to our nation.

He never attended the fishery committee, because he was the odd one out in regards to the EU.

He was a lone voice among the crowd of conformity.

One of the very reasons he wanted to leave, was due to the anti democratic nature of the European Union.

They vote on their own regulations. So yes, he could have turned up and voted against regulations he disagreed with, however it would have been pointless, a waste of time and further funds.

Please do some further research, before openly displaying what is essentially your opinion, mixed with the REMAIN rhetoric that I have been fed all month.

Dude also had at least one, maybe two assasination attempts on him. Survived them both. Plane crash and sabotaged car.

Don't forget the assassination attempt when his car's wheels were sabotaged!

That was the point lol

That's the nature of democracy, to show up and have your say and vote. There's no excuse for being voted by his constituency to represent them in the European Parliament by doing NOTHING for years.

Giving speeches in the plenary of the European Parliament is not the actual work of a parliamentary. You are supposed to work on laws, to inform yourself, to use your staff properly, to draw up questions to the Commission. If you never worked in such an instutition, you might be forgiven for not knowing that there is a lot of work to be done before you have a law to vote on. That law will not magically come into being. It takes months of negotiations and submitting amendments.

Nobody is the odd-one out there. If your amendment is good, it's very likely to be supported. Not all amendments come from political lines. It's not political parties which send the amendments to laws it's not parties which make laws in the European Parliament, it's the actual individual members of the EP, who have to submit their own proposals, their own amendments.

Nigel Farage never did that. While everyone else was working on laws, he was just taking the money without doing anything. All this while, complaining about how wasteful EU institutions are. But he was the one who was wasting money doing nothing! He was part of the waste. Why did he stay there if he couldn't stand being part of the EU institutions? Whom did he represent?

How do you represent your voters if all you do is just giving speeches and making yourself look like a clown?

Putin is literally behind everything in the world
Check your coach maybe he is behind it too

Oh well, working for Russia can involve some risks. If they are unhappy about something, they will make sure they know how to show it to you. I guess those "accidents" were Russian's way of telling him they weren't happy for how little he was doing for them and how much he was getting paid.

His entire goal from the start was to get Britain out of the EU. Obviously he had no intention of working with them. Man has to get money somehow and he did so by shitting on the people he hates. Seems like a good deal to me.

If you think Russia is not doing anything, while losing money with the embargo... you're wrong. Russia is desperate to destabilise the West, in order to determine them to drop the embargo.

Nigel Farage was elected as an MEP on the basis of "fuck the EU, you guys have to deal with this cunt being a cunt to you because we are pissed off".
Him being a dick to them is the entire reason we put him there. God bless the man.

>for 17 years, he's only been taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches

That's better value than anything else the EU spends money on.

>While criticising how much the EU is wasting moneu on bureaucracy.

Sounds like he was illustrating his point perfectly.

crab in a bucket syndrome

waaa, they got free and we are still slaves waaaaaa waaaaaaaa

But he was doing nothing in the European Parliament. How was he getting Britain out of the EU by being a wasteful EU parliamentarian?

He could have done the same by just being a UK member of the parliament.

>How do you represent your voters if all you do is just giving speeches and making yourself look like a clown?
well, they are not laughing any more

Well, I guess you deserve to be ruled by the lying cunts like him. Good luck having a working economy on that lonely island.

>Criticize
>Barrage

Honestly, I'm sure Nigel has done some sketchy bullshit, just like most any human. You can dig up enough dirt on anyone and portray them in a negative light; I'm more about the overarching goal, and Nigel's overarching goal was (WAS!) freeing Britain from the constraints of the EU and giving her back her sovereignty.

Good on you, mate.

>roma vermin upset he soon won't be able to leach off our welfare system

guess you'll have to find another source of metal gates then you thieving shit

>Turns out Farage has been a lying cunt, who while was taking a huge salary from the European Parliament wasn't doing any work where he was supposed to. Basically for 17 years, he's only been taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches, nothing else. While criticising how much the EU is wasting moneu on bureaucracy.

he highlighted again and again how ridiculous it was

Britbro knows what's up. Shape up, slavshits and leave the EU too before you get trapped in it..... or are you already?

>But he was doing nothing in the European Parliament.

he was constantly winding them up, his salary was well worth it for the amount of butthurt he's caused over the past 17 years

waah waah waah

none of your random rambling answers the point raised in the video

now get the fuck back to the cuckshed

I'm not gipsy, you ignorant pleb. Romanians have Dacian and Roman origins. Gipsies are of Indian origins. Educate yourself before you open your mouth and speek with those filthy Brit teeth.

And I've never been to the UK nor do I ever intend on going there. So, you can keep your lonely island to yourself. Soon, just a bunch of counties in England and, if you're lucky, Wales too. Because everyone else will split with you.

>. I bet he's actually a Russian agent
Y-you has no proofs of that

Romania has stolen over £1bn from the EU

>did more to shape the will of the people than anyone in the last 3 decades
>didn't do any work

Sorry it's hard to take your seriously when your flag looks like it was coloured in by a child

>being 12 years old
>thinking being a troll in a workplace is the good thing to do

Sure, mate.

>Basically for 17 years, he's only been taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches, nothing else. While criticising how much the EU is wasting moneu on bureaucracy.
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Sin Fein refuse to take their seats in Westminster , it's making a statement, 'I don't care for/recognize this shite'

His behaviour is a proof.

He's been giving ample interviews to Russia Today, the state-sponsored Russian television. Corbyn too, btw.

Who else from the West has been doing the same?

He missed no opportunity to defend Putin in public speeches. He has been attacking and cheering for the EU dissolution for years. Which is what Putin wants, he wants a weak EU, so Russia's interests can expand in Eastern Europe. Putin want's to build Soviet Russia again, he wants to conquer parts of Europe back to the Soviet influence.

And you Western cucks admire your own executioner, because you grew up as pathetic weaklings who are fascinated by powerful characters. And if you don't find them in your own degenerate culture, you end up admiring those who plan to destroy you.

>no rebuttal allowed

Good parliament.

Farage has BTFO out of that guy for like 15 years now and is the reason britian is leaving. You think he cares about EU money?

>farage is a fraud
>post video proving everything farage said is true

they all applaud forming a federal super state
they all applaud having random people on random committees for which they have no experience or interest

the EU has to change

>Farage has spent 20 years talking about Brexit and ending the EU
>he actually does it, the madman
>LOL FARAGE YOU ARE USELESS

hmm

Why did he live on a fat EU salary, while he was criticising the EU for wasting money? Why didn't he even do any work whatsoever, as a politician? You know, all parliamentairians are supposed to work on laws in committees? Like congressmen in your country? Their job is not to give speeches all day, you know? There's also legislative work to do and that is not done only by their staff. The actual elected official needs to participate in making those laws.

>spoopy russian agent nonsense
>Guy doing a TOLD, ever

You are funny Romania

>thinking the UK leaving the EU will have any impact whatsoever, except for sinking the UK economy for decades

Sure thing, lad. Dream on. You'll be beggin your way back in a few years.

user, nobody here actually supports Farage. Honestly, no educated person could be that much of a mouth breather.

We're just in it for the chaos.

> Like congressmen in your country?

You mean people who give speeches, don't show up for votes and then spend all the donation money on campaign to stay in office for their nice $200k/yr paycheck?

>Why did he live on a fat EU salary, while he was criticising the EU for wasting money?

To demonstrate the waste.

>Why didn't he even do any work whatsoever, as a politician?

Because the legitimacy of the EU bureaucracy is beneath the law.

That's false. Can you link to an official EU document?

Because as far as I know, Romania hasn't been able to use EU funds properly, so we've been mostly been net contributors to the EU budget, rather than beneficiaries.

Maybe he spent some of that money on his campaigns to leave the EU

Melbourne Chinese exchange asexual detected.

>Nigel Farage got paid by the EU so he can destroy the EU

That's even more based.

HAHAHA NOTGETBENNIES MEGA UPSET BUTTFRUSTRATED INVENT NOTHING SHIT COUNTRY SLAVMAD EU COLLAPSE NO GOODIES HAHAHAAHAHAHA FUCKING SHIT HORSEMEAT MONOBROW COMMIE COUNTRY

>bureaucracy
Did you vote your UK bureacracy in their jobs?

Are your 5.372 million (UK local government: 2.283 million, central government: 2.909 million) public servants elected by universal vote?

Because good conservatives love money as much as Jews. You'd be a fool to pass up easy legal money.

>Criticizing someone whose actually doing something in the EU

I really don't mind desu

>Romanian
>Slav

Looks like you missed your history lessons, chav boy. Romanians are not Slavs by any means.

But what can I say, that's your level of education. You can boast about inventions made by other people smarter than you, from your own country. You're too retarded to even know Europe's peoples.

sister fucking scouser detected

>You can dig up enough dirt on anyone and portray them in a negative light
Course you can
There's a reason he drinks so much

The ones I see here bitching the most out of this Brexit leave is you faggots from Romania, you have been sucking off the tit for too long I guess, time to pay your own fucking bills.

>mfw this fugly idiot cracks a terrible joke in primitive english

>anti-EU guy refuses to cooperate with EU bullshit
I'm okay with this.

Seriously, I didn't realize how much Eastern Euros bitched until UK decided to leave the EU. Guess they're angry they will get less gibs.

Gypsy much? Well no more begging in London for you.

>He's been giving ample interviews to Russia Today, the state-sponsored Russian television. Corbyn too, btw.
Maybe it's because BBC and other media did not give them enough (if any) air time?
>He missed no opportunity to defend Putin in public speeches.
maybe because it's legit opinion? EU deals with Saudi barbaria and China with no problems. No free media hate there too.
> Putin want's to build Soviet Russia again, he wants to conquer parts of Europe back to the Soviet influence.
Now that's being paranoid.

Holy shit he was there! I swear Putin was behind my couch and then I blinked and he was gone!

>Basically for 17 years, he's only been taking his salary and making those retarded troll speeches, nothing else. While criticising how much the EU is wasting moneu on bureaucracy.
So what you're saying is he's a politician?

That's the equivalent of being mad at Ron Paul for getting a salary and not creating any new legislation.

Ron existed to veto and vote no, and to try and prevent encroachment.

I'd imagine Farage used his position in a similar manner.

Sucking off the tit? Dude, seriously, do you even know where Europe is on the map? I mean, you're from fucking USA, the country with the highest concentration of medically retarded people on earth, and with most imprisoned people on earth, and so on and so forth. You shouldn't even be allowed to speak in such a debate, because you're too retarded to even know where other continents are positioned on the planet, according to statistics.

Also, funny you give Romania such piece of advice, when your public debt is way above 100% of your GDP. You are literally living off the mercy of China and other countries that keep financing your public deficit, you moron. You should be more humble when you speak with people from other parts of the world who might be financing your sorry-ass country.

why are romanians such euro cucks , fine stay in we dont care but dont tell us what to do

>Roman origins
WE

Does anybody care? Wasn't this his strategy all along. If the EU were dumb enough to pay it for 17 years, then it proves Nigel's point.

WUZ

I'm actually happy the UK left EU. Oh well, it's not officially done yet. Hoping you guys hurry up and get the fuck out of the EU faster.

Or else, you're just a double-faced bunch of cunts. Put your money where you mouth is, Britbongs. GTFO faster. I came up with this idea years ago, that the UK should leave the EU. I'm happy you guys swallowed it whole.

What's worse, they talk crap about Britains economy when it has been the most resilient, and the shit talking are from countries that are on the verge of collapse. Let me see who here has more to gain from this shit?

If I were you Romania, and all the other countries too, Brazil, all of you fuckers, id be shitting bricks my friend. The world is finally waknig up, none of this globalist crap. Even Bernie who is nothing but bad news, even he thinks this Brexit was beneficial, that it robs normal citizens of their jobs being shipped the fuck out. Now you are scared to death that this corrupt system is falling apart, I too would be scared right now.

The only benefit I give you OP, you are in a Christian country, keep it that way and you will do fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3uWAk2W0k&feature=youtu.be

Having watched the EU debate yesterday I'm convinced no one does much of anything there, I swear I saw at least 4 or 5 women ASLEEP there, the rest staring down at their phones while people spoke, whereas I saw all the men there paying attention to the speakers.

KANGZ

you're not happy the UK left otherwise you wouldn't bitch about it in the first place lmao

Why did Putin invade Ukraine then? Peaceful intentions, right? Why does Russia keep an army in Chechnia? Peaceful intentions, again? It's not Russian territory...

Sounds like he was just trying to demonstrate why the EU sucks and needs a massive, sweeping reform. The fact that he pocketed their money is just insult to injury.

>see undemocratic and beauracratic multi-national government
>decide you want your country to have no part of it
>get fucking elected to their parliament
>spend nearly 2 decades criticising your colleagues, telling them you essentially want them to be out of a job
>barely work for the organisation you hate, just rip them apart on the daily
>finally manage independence for your country
>give a speech telling the EU to go fuck themselves
>"youre not laughing now"
>"you've never had a proper job in your lives"
The man's a fucking legend

>time to pay your own fucking bills.

>Accuses Farage of not doing anything and being useless
>They day after he accomplishes his one and only political ambition
what. Farage is the only person in that room who had a clear goal and managed to make it become a reality. He is arguably the most succesful politician in the EU right now.

But worse than that is how he talks about pushing for a federal union. They are in complete and utter denial about what people want. Nobody is asking for Europe to turn into a dysfunctional USA.

the us invaded half of the middle east so what? , if russia invades romania blame yourself for being a weak shithole that can't defend it self

Australia, you forgot to turn off your proxy before posting

I'm not complaining about the UK leaving the EU, but about you guys worshipping this piece of lying shit, called Nigel Farage.

You are literal retards for doing that, especially when this guy is serving Russian interests, just like his Corbyn comrade.

>Why did Putin invade Ukraine then

He didn't, the conflict started by the US

>too retarded to spend money that's literally given to you

What do you expect from a country that's 75% Gypsy

you do complain , if you didnt care you wouldnt rant on here in the first place , what are you trying to accomplish , it has already happened

All you did was insult. That is not an argument. First off China lives off the advancements of other countries, not China, what have they innovated in the past 20 or 30 years? Not a god damn thing, all they do is copy American and other countries inventions, spend no money on research and development and just make stuff.

We have supposedly the smartest Chinese imports here, for the most part they are smart, as in book smarts, but have zero imagination. I doubt we have much to worry about when many of their population live in cages.

Cry and cry and cry.

>USA's pawn
We all know the U.S is the British Crowns and corperation pawn.

Between your Roth child's and queens and what not nobility owning the sum wealth of the world banking the us takes orders from you.

It's only the u.s as an illusion power house while Brits take the lead behind the scene.

I hate Brits and who you all bow down to.
At least you all did something rite for a change and left the EU.

Honestly it makes complete sense he doesn't go to the committes. He hates the EU, what it stands for, and wants his country out, so to acknowledge it as anything but legitimate means he would participate in its laws.

Not doing his "duties" on the EU's committes is the biggest statement of its I legitimate reign over Europe.

Let's face it lads.
The EU was set up by rothchilds, rockafelelrs and other families in unison with your European masonic nobility that haven't worshiped Christ since it's conception.

13 pentagram stars over the wicked tower of babal that blasphemied God is your fucking campaign advertisment.

EU is a satanic nwo shit hole.

Nigel is a voice of reason and morality.
EU will die.
The apocalypse is being set back for another era.

Nigel and Trump will stop the end times for this era.

Christ regins.
Top kek is his vehicle of Sup Forums.

Is he trying to prove Nigel's point?

They are just one big committee who sit around and do nothing while a select few bureaucrats actually impose regulations.

Are gypsy's really this retarded?

Still this is hardly the biggest waste of money. It's just a drop in the bucket compared to all the money that goes to shit holes like Poland, Greece, Italy, and Romania that have turd economies.

>Why does Russia keep an army in Chechnia? Peaceful intentions, again? It's not Russian territory...
Last time I checked it is actually, nobody questions that. We kinda tried to get rid of them in 1995 but they invaded neighbour russian clay in 1999, something about jihad. Had to conquer them again.
>Why did Putin invade Ukraine then?
Because they had a pro-western coup. Can't allow such huge country on our doorstep just join NATO, it's scary as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI

I'm just trying to expose how fake this Farage guy is. I never knew he never attended those committees of which he was a member.

It turns out he really wasn't doing anything at the EU, just giving speeches and taking the money. While every other EU parliamentairian was busy working on laws. That's just fucked up, the guy is a fraud.

how many billions have been spent on "refugees" this year?

>everyone who disagrees with the marxist agenda is a russian agent

ain't it funny how things change

God, why are slavs so fucking butthurt? I thought you were supposed to be based.