Would you be up for the challenge?

would you be up for the challenge?

>judging flaccid dicks

9.7" here. Wouldn't do a 12" challenge but I'm bigger than 95% of this board I guarantee.

measured top or side m8?

I wouldn't win since 6 inch masterrace but if it was fun I'd partake

>6 inch masterrace
every 6 incher says that
it's so cute how proud they are of being 1 inch above average

me and 2 other 4 inchers would beat it easily

I'm sure Clark fluffs them up before measuring them.

dick size does not matter. as long as guy has dick and it's not diseased or mutilated. most important part of guy is face whether it's handsome or cute. then bod whether it's not fat or not skeletally-thin or not bulging-veiny like ahnuld swarzineggy.

Why is there a zombie on the left?

>being this insecure and petty to an anonymous stranger
Kek

>throwing the insecurity card this early
dicklets everyone

>tfw handsome but thin

ugly americans
just started watching it, it's surprisingly good.

thin is ok as long as it's not unnaturally/overly/skeletally thin like you see the bones under the skin.

What she said
Also anything under 6 feet goes in the trash.

Probably not, but I have a seven incher that I feel well enough about. I'll probably never get to use it though.

so don't cry, user. being handsome is a big thing. being thin and handsome still means you're attractive as long as, as i said in , you're not skeletal like you haven't eaten in months. but even if you're skeletally-thin that's easy to fix just eat more.

How does one measures his dick anyway? There is no clear distinction between base of the dick and balls.

>but even if you're skeletally-thin that's easy to fix just eat more.
It's sounds easy but it's actually hell of a challenge when you have to eat but you don't want to. Although i somehow managed to do it for three month in a row about 2 years ago, but i just ended up with fat belly.

Along the top obviously, who the fuck includes the balls?

i doubt you're skeletally thin or so-thin-to-be-unattractive though. lots of handsome actors are thin and they're attractive-hot.

there's nothing wrong with being thin to begin with, seems to be something overweight people hate on to feel better about themselves.

Damn fucking straight it is. I was sad when it got canceled

I loved how weird it got.

yes, what i've been saying is not attractive is overly-thin to the point that you look skeletal you see the rib bones sticking out and you look like you've been starved for months. i find lots of thin guys attractive because of their handsome faces.

The proper way is to start at the asshole, and measure to just above the tip, rounded up.

girth is measured around the balls and shaft as well if anyone wanted to know

This seems suspicious.

Hi Adam

To be clear, it is very difficult for a woman to create characteristics on a man wrt a promise of good sex.
The size of the cock matters to women through
-the small size, which clearly no woman loves
-the thick cock, which women loves
A woman also knows that men loving to perform, men love be complimented on their performances as well as to hear that they have bigger cocks than her previous lovers
-the long cocks, which women loves to think that they could handle and seems exotic, but are good for oral and anal

The clues coming with a man about financial wealth and tastes are more deterministic about the quality and quantity of entertainment and pleasures not directly related to sex, than the size of the cock, because the size is clearly and advantage, but there is no evidence, through the size, about the ability of the man to make the woman cum without effort.

So yeah. women have easier access to sex, but most men are not much endowed and even the few who have thick cocks do not perform well, in short or mid term, because they think a fat cock is enough. Thank god for women
-that most women get orgasms from their clitoris
-that most men, irrespective of their physique or social background, love to eat pussy [but men are so stupid that they being by eating pussy, instead of finishing by it]

so what do women rely on to be as sure as possible that the beta will make them cum? they rely on
-what the man brags about [but men easily distort the truth on their abilities to please women, in bed or not]
-what other women fucked by the guy say about the guy. this is why women talk about sex between them. they want to know if the provider that they have is indeed acceptable.

>To be clear, it is very difficult for a woman to create characteristics on a man wrt a promise of good sex.
>The size of the cock matters to women through
>-the small size, which clearly no woman loves
>-the thick cock, which women loves
>A woman also knows that men loving to perform, men love be complimented on their performances as well as to hear that they have bigger cocks than her previous lovers
>-the long cocks, which women loves to think that they could handle and seems exotic, but are good for oral and anal
>The clues coming with a man about financial wealth and tastes are more deterministic about the quality and quantity of entertainment and pleasures not directly related to sex, than the size of the cock, because the size is clearly and advantage, but there is no evidence, through the size, about the ability of the man to make the woman cum without effort.
>So yeah. women have easier access to sex, but most men are not much endowed and even the few who have thick cocks do not perform well, in short or mid term, because they think a fat cock is enough. Thank god for women
>-that most women get orgasms from their clitoris
>-that most men, irrespective of their physique or social background, love to eat pussy [but men are so stupid that they being by eating pussy, instead of finishing by it]
>so what do women rely on to be as sure as possible that the beta will make them cum? they rely on
>-what the man brags about [but men easily distort the truth on their abilities to please women, in bed or not]
>-what other women fucked by the guy say about the guy. this is why women talk about sex between them. they want to know if the provider that they have is indeed acceptable.

holy shit lol, fuck off dicklet

Do you mean having a 12 incher or taking one? If it's the latter then it's no problem, I take horsecock sized dildos on the daily.

Post proof with timestamp faggot

>tfw handsome face, naturally straight teeth, 8" cock, slim build but wide shoulders with overall toned appearance
>but I'm an introverted sperg and I'm 5'9 so I might as well be a troll living under a bridge

At least i have Sup Forums to release all my frustrations on.

should i terminate myself if my penile length is under the accepted unified standard of 13.7 inches? are my genes too insufficient to merit mating, not even talking about reproduction here,?
i don't want to be a burden to the future of humanity, but im sure im so insufficient and inadequate that i don't qualify as human. maybe subhuman, but that would be pushing it.
guess im inhuman and allways be. no big loss, there are better genes out there. i just want to do my duty and die quietly and without fuss as is requiered of genetic refuse such as myself.

height is also not that important provided you're not a stunted dwarf or a circus giant.

m8 it's just a Sup Forums meme created by ugly tall people. That's it.

Unless you're 5'5 height isn't a problem in the real world

7 inch is objectively master race, 6 is king of dicklets

Only if the roasties do a loose vageen challenge afterward and I get to run over the three loosest with my automocar

>we only got 2 seasons of this
>simpsons is still fucking going

There is no justice in this world.

>6 inches flaccid
>still no girl has touched my diiiick
What's the point

>barely 6 inches hard
>can't even remember how many people have touched my dick anymore

The world is weird

They just don't know.

because girls don't care about dick size. they go after handsome guys. or rich guys.

Women are also very bad in judging the size.

What season ep is this?