These 5 teams just invested heavily into the video game League of Legends and basically you are fucking stupid

These 5 teams just invested heavily into the video game League of Legends and basically you are fucking stupid.

E-sports are the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/21083479/league-legends-north-american-league-championship-series-team-roster-finalized-houston-rockets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw NA scene is fucking garbage
>Korea will just continue to dominate

C9, save us.

>be 20th century
>generations of kids grow up kicking a ball around outside
>football becomes the most popular sport worldwide

>be 21st century
>generations of kids grow up playing vidya in their basements
>???

Its a no brainer that esports is the future, but League? Really? Hasnt it run its course already? Ya think the jews at blizzard would of figured out Overwatch spectator mode before the hype passed...

Goywatch is a forced meme t bh

do people honestly still play league of legends

>LEE FUGG LEE JEWS XDXD
Give it a rest.

>league of lmao getting these deals as it's declining
>goywatch completely failing to make the game watchable
>tnt getting on the cs hype a year too late

video game esports are dead

forced or not, it could have been THE esport if they had solved spectator sooner. desu if they market the league right they just might get their thunder back

OW is too ugly to be as big a spectator sport as LoL or DotA.

Quite surprised Longzhu went out like they did

Well, they're restructuring the region format for next season. Turns out that having the Koreans dominate and humiliate the Western regions year after year, is not good for the scene.

Yeah, it was a pretty handed 3-0. They conceded everything in the early game. I just hope SSG or literally anyone else beats SKT.

Why tho?

>implement minimap for spectator only
>keep main camera high up to maximize visibility
>1st person replays fo dem skillz

As far as aesthetics go, ow is fine

Neat, kinda disappointed they can't keep their logos and identities though.

The isometric view is just much better from an audience perspective. Also OW is just too fucking slow.

Fuck off, Monte.

Why can't they?

Compare the aesthetics of CS to OW. It's so much easier to see what's happening in CS, not even taking character abilities into account. Add in the clusterfuck of abilities and it isn't even close. The character models in OW do not pop out nearly enough.

Or can't maybe the wrong term, they don't appear to be using them from an article I read. I imagine their leagues have a copyright on it and won't let them.

Source or you're lying.

I love video games and I know these are a meme.
I dont want to watch some faggot playing a video game.

Sad, League is dying and Rocket League is the future, they need to get with the times.

>investing on the inferior moba
>not investing on the game that just had a 25 million prize pool

>isometric view
Theres literally no problem with perspective, only shitty observers/spectator mode

And to your "too fucking slow" point, im just gonna reference you towards every league patch for the past 2 years that has been made to force earlier engagements and faster games because the first 10 minutes of any league game is literal boredom

I guess you dont have enough experience with ow. Characters have enough pop, and just to make sure blizz gives em a color aura to make clear whos on whos team. To the abilities problem, this is a problem with most esports, if you dont know whats going on you wont know whats going on

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/21083479/league-legends-north-american-league-championship-series-team-roster-finalized-houston-rockets

>League of Legends
>not Quake or Melee

Disgusting

I don't have enough experience with overwatch to see the characters well, no. And that means the casual viewer won't either. Half the time I initially see an enemy on a stream it's because they have a healthbar over them. It's terrible. You don't need to take my word for it, the proof is in the viewer numbers. You should have more than 10k people watching a tournament if you have a playerbase of 500 million people or whatever they claim.

i agree completely, thats why my first post blames ow decline (or lack of ever taking off) to the abysmal amateur tier spectator mode. casual streams are much easier to handle since your only watching that players pov anyway

>Korea wins again lmao

Shit will go the same way Starcraft did. Whiteys don't want to see Koreans winning every relevant international tourney.

I would watch PUBG if it was IRL.

Just use convicts and the entire state of kansas.

It is absolutely awful to think about.
Yes dude where have you been? It is always the top 3 games on Twitch. I never played the games and barely ever watched them. I don't get how people can like something so awful. At least FPS games are fun to watch. League looks like utter cartoony messy crap. It truly shows how awful people's taste really is in entertainment.

there are also college LoL teams these days

Eh, but those are trash and don't really produce any stand out players.

Who /TEAMSOLOMID/ here?

Fnatic fan here. Well, Rekkles fan actually. Also, >FreeSM. Must be tough being a fan of them.

Based Mallet Man.

>liking TURD SHIT MANURE

Always fun to see them shit the bed in international tournaments.

Is this /lolg/?

Would be nice to have a thread of Worlds here with Sup Forums bros, and not deal with those Waifucunts that post the same fanart over and over.

>TFW Sneaky penta to destroy SKT in the final

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

I don't really care about e sports but as a former player I fucking hate league of legends

>playing videogames

I'll never get the appeal of LoL to be honest.

When one of my friends told me "I spent 7000 (seven thousands) hours on LoL" I stared at him like he grew a second head.

I thought my 600 hours on Rocket league was already way too much but damn.

What makes eastern countries so great at vidya?