Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like she has down syndrome.

>implying arsonists aren't probably the most reliable fire experts ever
lmao

>Whoah.... makes you think....

Yeah, So much better to call on the people who created the mess to fix it.

>Lieawatha

It's that injun blood.

And calling on Hillary for help would be like calling the guy who actually set the fire.

It's a choice between calling an arsonist, or calling a crazy cat lady who sticks her fingers in her ears and says "la la la there's no fire here!".

I'd take the arsonist, thanks.

Isn't fighting fire with fire a commonly held tactic?

Even in firefighting, that's an actual technique.

moveon.org

INSTANTLY discarded propaganda.

...And the guy who told her to play with the matches.

dank analogy what an argument WOW my minds blown
I'm ready to vote blue now

Donald Trump is way more richer than elizabeth warren so... I think I will call trump.

>House on Fire
>+Arsonist
Sure, He can't make it worse, and might get you more insurance money, Cunt.

Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea. An arsonist would be experienced with fire and not only with lighting fire, but also knowing how to put it out; they're probably very familiar with chemical fires and how to deal with them.

Also, I'd honestly rather an arsonist be pulled out of prison and informed that he would be the next POTUS, rather than putting Hillary in charge. The arsonist killed fewer people and is more reliable and trustworthy.

So she admits the economy is in major trouble yet wants us to elect a member of the previous administration who would continue the same pro-globalist policies?

ELIZABETH WARREN KNOWS THAT CLINTON IS CORRUPT

youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg

SHE'S A LYING HYPOCRITE WHO PRETENDED TO BE NATIVE AMERICAN TO RECEIVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BENEFITS

Didn't trump get invited to sit down with congress about fixing the economy or something to that effect?

I've seen a YouTube video of him that's from Cspan

ishygdbt

Yeah,.. makes me think... that witty anecdotes are not arguments, they're what you use when you don't have an argument.

They mischecked "Native American" in place of "product of incest" when she was born.

>obamonkey ruins economy
>says guy who ran businesses his entire life would make it worse

Fauxcahontas

>Whoah.... makes you think....
1 post by this id

>1 post by this ID

Benghazi was on fire where was she to put it out?

Are there gigantic towers spread across this planet with Clinton last name on it?

Didn't Trump male his money by buyingassibe corporations and tearing them apart? Like how a slumlord would burn down the apartment for insurance?

An arsonist is an expert in making fires and explosives. So calling an arsonist is an excellent way to put out the fire as they will know the best way to choke it out.
Pocohontas - 0
Trump - over 9000

Only Elizabeth Warren would assume we all know that kind of criminal.

>buyingassibe

Mobilefag.

Meant to say "buying"

That's called a back burn and it's actually very effective.

a lot of fireman actually admit to loving fire... I knew one who burned down his parents house as a youth.

No. But Lizzie and family flipped houses that poor people got evicted from.

They would say the same if any other candidate would be the nominee like Cruz, Rubio or Jeb.

Yeah, makes me think she's retarded.

>(((moveon.org)))
>1 post by this ID

I thought the whole message was that things are great under Obama? Isn't she undermining that talking point?

That's it. I am now on a #CruzControl

Fuck off Pocahontas

Well, looks like I'm #MentallyHill now

Or you can call the lady that will tell you "What difference does it make" " It is time to move on"
I Think i would prefer having Monica Lewinsky just like Bill...

yep from the 90s or 80s

I thought Obama said we are doing GREAT!?

>Obama said we are doing GREAT
“America’s pretty darn great right now,” Obama told reporters Friday,

b b b b but Obama said the economy was awesome