Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw
youtube.com/watch?v=WlRV6yxZUSQ
youtu.be/kZu5iDTtNg0
youtube.com/watch?v=U58IdBjMeS4
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM
simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Cosby_Show#Simpsons_Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=r1MyBcr_p7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_Shake_(meme)
youtube.com/watch?v=j28djgo70lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you have lived long enough to see flash animated simpsons

JUST END IT
FOR GOD'S SAKE LET IT DIE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw

what show is this? it looks like that nice and classic òne called The Simpsons

>Simpson Season 24 was 4 years ago

>On November 4, 2016, the series was renewed for seasons 29 (2017–18) and 30 (2018–19), consisting of 22 episodes each.[6]

Harlem shake was literally a forced meme.

what if you had a perfect clone of homer but he was 6 inches tall

you you make him scream the funny scream

someone take out a contract on the main 4 voice actors. make it look like accidents. they have to end it then

>that fucking frame rate

Literally turn of the century Flash tier

I don't know if its worth getting upset about anymore. There would have been good reason to end it around season 11 or 12, when pretty much all the classic episodes had been made and the dip in quality had become apparent. But now whats the point? The good stuff is already outweighed 2:1, at this point another couple of seasons wont hurt anymore, its already in the gutter and can't fall any lower

thank you filthy frank

youtube.com/watch?v=WlRV6yxZUSQ
Y E A R S

E

A

R

S

The Simpsons ended with season 7. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of anything past that.

I don't even know what this show is supposed to be anymore. It's like a parody of a parody.

Such bullshit, the last few recent seasons have unironically been the best the show has been in years. But I guess, what then would you cry about?

>I refuse to acknowledge the existence of anything past that
>Implying "Homer's Enemy" wasn't the best episode

This is literally the gayest thing I've ever seen.

"Best in years" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement when the show became shit over a decade ago

>WAHHHHH ITS BEEN SHIT FOR YEARS
is such a juvenile repeat comment.

k. Enjoy your Simpsons-themed mashup of The Great Gatsby and Hip Hop.

30 is a nice number to finally end

Fox gets to say we produced it for 30 seasons and the show can finally fucking die

Wasn't there a legal reason for them still producing new seasons? They would lose the rights to the show if they don't make new episodes or something like that. So they produce new shitty episodes so that they can still make money from merchandise.

Fuck off. Not every episode is your meme argument. Sorry you can't enjoy anything

Also in season 30 they're gonna overtake Gunsmoke as the prime-time show with the most episodes ever (Gunsmoke has 636).

It will end soon. Ratings decline every year, meanwhile the voice actors get more expensive every contract renewal. Unless Fox are bold enough to replace them.

That's bullshit, why would they lose the rights? Fox created the show, they own the rights forever or until they sell them.

>Fox created the show
Fox doesn't create shit, people create shows and then sell distribution rights to companies

>This was a year ago
youtu.be/kZu5iDTtNg0

The Couch gags are still good sometimes

Exactly, Fox owns the distribution rights. The claim that they're gonna lose them is still bullshit.

shame the show didnt die back in 2002 when it was meant to

Why did it flop? It was pretty comfy.

Easily the best thing the Simpson's have done in YEARS. Such a Kino opening.

>the only good thing coming out of the simpsons for 2 decades was made by someone else
lmao

god look at homer when they are sitting in the couch at the end. so fucking creepy and robotic

Wow, just wow.
That was a pretty great couch gag.
They have something good going, so what do they do?

They ruined the whole bit by having maggie ride the couch through.
This is why Simpsons is fucking garbage

>that will be 7 years old this year

JDIMSA

Guys what was that old episode like 10 years ago where they make a wall in the city but a guest band plays in front of it.

I didnt make that claim, friendo. Just explaining why Fox doesnt create it

Tale of 2 Springfields, and its older than that

thanks famm

They have 30 years of voice clips, including unused shit. Probably have every word or vocalization in every tone and emotion. I bet they have enough that they can create all new lines without it sounding weird.

>that fucking mouth animation

So, basically this:

youtube.com/watch?v=U58IdBjMeS4

>They Bartman back
>Immediately fucking ruin him

somebody post the Marge and Nu-Marge comparison at the supermarket check-out

youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM

seriously, what was the point of this? this is too old to be a parody of those group youtube music video memes.

holy shit, is that real?

Yeah, back when the writers were capable of wit

Because zombie Simpsons has no ideas so just throw current year shit at the screen and hope some of it sticks

that was absolutely perfect until the ending.

>90s Simpsons

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Cosby_Show#Simpsons_Farewell

It was too good to live.

compare to:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1MyBcr_p7c

similar simple animation with few frames but so much more organic compared to the CGI cardboards of neo-simpsons.

>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

they won't end it before a new movie is made

>new movie
Fucking Christ, wasn't the first one shit enough?

I am ashamed to ask this but what's the name of the song?

>We're the Aristocrats!
>Not having the Scarface OST

Movie wasn't that bad. I get that this is like the biggest contrarian test (hating the Simpsons) and that you feel like you have to earn your autism stripes by hating one of the most popular shows around, but it gets old.

What lyrics did you hear?

All right, kid.

>le spiderpig XD
That alone makes it shit, that anyone could find that funny is beyond me

Homer's enemy was an early example of the current problems with the show.

It's one of the first episodes where they dial up Homer's stupidity and obnoxiousness for cheap laughs

>you can never go back.

I would fuck that Gaga

works better in motion

>mfw the movie is ten years old this year.

What the fuck is this even based on? What's the original?

What the fuck?

Kill me

>saw the ep with Bart being an exchange-student in France today
>laughing all laughs
fuck, these eps are lightyears ahead of the current drivel.

>There are people on this board that actually defend nu-simpsons
Reminder that Sup Forums is 18+

and I've only ever seen it twice, once in the theatres, once on dvd

probably harlem shake

I heard that song so much, got stuck in my head so much, I ended up buying it. Just that song. To put on to get rid of the stupid earworm it causes. Fuck me. What a mess. Even right now it's in my head.

A simpsons cinematic universe!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_Shake_(meme)

Was it really necessary to move her head when she blinks? It makes it look even worse.

>mfw I still haven't seen it

I figured I'd get around to it someday. I suppose not.

youtube.com/watch?v=j28djgo70lg

I'm intrigued. How many weeks ago did you come out of your coma?

Stories for years, not couch gags.

that'd be a great orgy.

I'm not American and thankfully such cancer hasn't infected my country yet.

How did America fall so low?

shittiest meme I've ever seen in my life

t. Memeologist

I'm distracted by how hot two of those girls are

CUMMING
WATERFALLS

harlem shake was a world wide thing

MEATLOAF.

PUT IT IN THE PIZZA.

Then it's cancerous and I avoided it's cancerous giving properties then by avoiding it.