OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS THREAD

*inhales*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

The worst refjob ive ever seen

*inhales*
BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHGAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHGAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHhHhahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahhahHahahhahahahh

>the shanty town of Missouri

IF YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

KC has THE WORST NFL FANBASE. I'm SO fucking glad their team fucking lost another game. Just another brick in the tower of SUCK that is the KC Chiefs!

captcha: for sale place

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

NEVER EVER

IT ALL

RETURNS

TO NOTHING

do you guys really get attached to the outcome of 30 year old gigantic athletes playing with balls? around chiefs fans and they all get pissed, raiders fans act like they won something in their life by sitting on the couch. help me learn how you aren't all retarded as fuck please

>smeth
>#ELITEASFUCK
Put him up there with Flacco.

GG Raiders it was a good losing streak breaker

RADIO STATION NOW!

PFFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the absolute shit hole of Kansass

OH NO NO NO NO

*WHEEZE*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>i-im not mad
>i promise!

Chiefs won't even make the playoffs

>the cuckshit city chumps

This is exactly why he got ran out of Philly. He can build a team but he can't play call for shit. Just promote his ass to GM and hire someone else.

Get fucked queefs

What a fucking game

>LGTSS

KANSASS

SHITTY

QUEEFS

ROXAAAAAANNNEEE YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON THE RED LIGHT

Yeah right there’s been a lot worst

>le paris of the plains
yeah its a total shithole just like paris

>the flyover wasteland known as kansas city

listen here, faggot. you didn't win anything. you're all fucking retards. it's impossible to enjoy any sports when it's 100% team fandom like this thread and every other. sports have been totally ruined by fucking braindead fucks like you. t

>we're not in kansas anymore
>because why the fuck would you even want to be in kansas in the first place

It’s another “BTFO the pats in the beginning of the season and be irrelevant by the playoffs” episode.

>implying raidniggers are my team

Actually its pretty nice, aside from a few neighborhoods in the inner city. Way better then a lot of the cities in the Mid-West.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>my team
you don't have a team. you're not a professional athlete

SEETHING

nah that was last week

>Chiefs played good football, down to the wire in a game that was literally down to the last play, that got replayed 4 times and depending on calls the winners would be different

Like, I'm more or less still stunned at how much i enjoyed this game of football, Tony Romo commentating is really a blessing this NFL season. The Chiefs offense came out strong today, and in the end the defense gave it away in the last minute in one of the closest games.

Carr had another 400 yard game, and I'll give it out to him too. It was a great game overall, the team I'm a fan of showed a lot of their strengths today, despite the massive amount they've suffered from injuries the team still can put up great numbers.

Good game Raiders, can't wait to see you guys in Arrowhead.

The state of kansas

face it white boi you’re just mad your quarterback got cucked by a full offense nig team

Agreed

>his team isn't owned by the fans

>being this mad

.700 club represent!

>chefs

Carr is not a good QB and the Raiders are not a good team, but they still beat KC.

>needs literal refball to lose

Feels good

Chiefs are technically still in the 700 club.

>your quarterback
he's not my quarterback. i'm not on the chiefs football team.

well fucking said. this post should be in the fucking smithsonian.
well said user. I couldn't agree more.

Alex Smith is eli...AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

You tony cock riders are annoying ad hell he has a annoying scratchy pre puberty voice and spazes out way to much

>hur dur they need to be doing this because i can see the entire field perfectly

t. cuck

>Losing to a spic team

fandom is for half-baked individuals to develop grand identity complexes by living vicariously through professional athletes.

you know i'm right. the glory and pride of athletic competition has been replaced by mass delusion fandom and marketing.

>Spic commentator in Romo

Chefs had no chance really

you know nobody likes your right?

probably nobody here. and why would i care that I'm not liked by pathetic men whose happiness is dependent on the success of failure of other men who don't even know of their existence? keep sporting that jersey champ

>seething

Most close games in the NFL are decided by refs. It's probably not a rigjob, it's just how things shook out. Good teams go up by enough points that the refs can't hose them.

You ok?

I'm always surprised when Romo speaks because he sounds like an old cornbread white guy, rather than a young Hispanic guy, which is what he looks like.

>this is all he knows
better than you

t. Slava Malamud.

>this buttblasted

Take your meds user. Your family is worried

Hahhaha not even close. Yo fags have never witnesses Pete morelli vs the eagles before

Do you realize that what you thought was a unique post is actually done a lot by fans of teams that spill a truckload of spaghetti?

>It's probably not a rigjob
means you didnt watch the game

The refs tried as hard as they could to screw the Raiders after the Lynch incident and they still managed to win

>eagles delusion

Don't you all have jobs to do to buy batteries to be the worst fan base in existence? I didn't even know you fucks had the internet. I figured the priority of budget was: 1) batteries 2) various care associated with health conditions

Did you? Raiders had 3 game defining calls against them in the 4th quarter you stupid fuck.

Refs fucked up monumentally calling that Offensive PI against Crabtree for the TD. Game should have been over there if the refs didn't blow it. Fucking inbred mongoloid retard, you are human garbage.

>cant beat the refs

holy fuck how can one fan base be so entitled.

>implying refs are against you
>refball saved your season against us so far

TYBC! BUMPING THIS!

I won't laugh at the Chiefs, that was an excellent game between two excellent franchises. See you at Arrowmethhead, faggots.

LMAO