You can go ahead and try to name a better rivalry. You won't be able to though

You can go ahead and try to name a better rivalry. You won't be able to though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2BWBMWaszws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That rivalry hasn't mattered since the 60s

CHIVASS

>Comparing some kneelball meme rivalry to literal war in sports form

At least the Chief's won't return home to their houses set on fire.

>Rivalry
Dude, we barely won one against the chiefs.

Broncos Raiders

The entire AFC West vs. the Raiders, desu. The division revolves around Oakland so hard that even when they were in the midst of their funk back in the mid-to-late 2000s, all three of the other teams' fanbases still hated the Raiders.

my cock vs. your mom LOL

All NFC East matchups

That's because 99% of Raiders fans are black and everyone hates Oakland regardless of sports rivalries or not existing.

>That's because 99% of Raiders fans are black
Replace black with Hispanic

Since when was Oakland majority beaner?

Most Raiders fans arent even from Oakland, much of LA are still Raiders fans

This. Far more storied with everyone hating everyone. Also most successful division (no thanks to the Eagles)

No one cares about the Giants or Eagles, only rivalry worth a damn to the wider leaguedom is Redskins vs Cowboys.

that would be Cowboys-Niners

Not a real rivalry. More Steve Young vs Aikman like Peyton vs Brady

Raiders vs The Refs

undeniably some of the most tightly contested and fun games to watch in NFL history though

dodgers giants

West divisions are memes, along with the South. Only East and North mean anything or have a history that counts.

AFC West is the most historic division in football, even the league has acknowledged that on many occasions

This

Red Sox-Yankees
/thread

The rivalry didn't start this year you retarded faggot

giants dodgers
yankees redsox
cubs cardinals
niners rams
eagles cowboys
broncos chiefs
chargers raiders

$)ers Seahawks

that existed for like 4 years tops, seattle wasn't even in the same division until fairly recently

Literally [ANY COMBINATION OF TWO NFC EAST TEAMS] >>>>> [INSERT NON-NFC EAST RIVALRY HERE]

Frazier / Ali

Remove Tsunaldo and MESSI and the clasico would fall back to irrelevancy like their league

Americans vs Obesity

Pats vs. the NFL

NFCN as a whole is great

That was a meme rivalry that was only relevant for 2-3 Years where both Teams been Good. Most of the Time one team at least always sucked

>eagles cowboys
>not redskins cowboys
Not even a fan of any team in NFC East, but come on

fc töss - fc veltheim

>rivalry

>no ravens-steelers or bengals-steelers mentioned anywhere
I'd say browns-steelers but they are usually so bad it doesn't count imo

Penguins-Flyers

Steelers/Ravens was definitely the best rivalry in the NFL for a solid decade. Colts/Patriots was also amazing whenever it happened.

I do agree that in the current NFL Chiefs/Raiders is definitely up there.

this i associate Raiders more with beaners than i do niggers.

Cowboys/Redskins
Eagles/Giants
Cowboys/Eagles
Giants/Redskins
Cowboys/Giants
Eagles/Redskins
Redskins/Redskins

Aside from Steelers/Ravens, no other NFL "rivalry" approaches the levels of toxic hatred the NFCE has for each other.

fucking this

>no Bears-packers

I am disappoint.

Say what you want, these two teams always go all out and always have close games in recent years. Always love watching them play.

First game would have been way different if Seahawks weren't penalized for the punch that never happened. 7 points off the board

Also the missed PI call against Jimmy Graham in the end zone

>beaner here that lives in the bay area
Its true, you have niggers who like the raiders, but mostly spics here love raiders, but the most come from los fageles, fuck i hate la

>redskins/redskins
very nice

>>youtu.be/2BWBMWaszws

Tom Brady and air pumps

>Barring the outcome of their next meeting going in Jacksonville's favor, the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans will have split for 9 consecutive years, which is double the record of any rivalry in the NFL

Jaguars and Titans rivalry is far more interesting

What? I wouldn't put that as a top 10 rivalry just in football.

>Eagles Fans / Realistic Expectations