Never in a millions years
Raider could he playing in Reno and still draw better than the fucking lambs

Have a losing record to the raiders
Have been in the playoffs since 2006 or some shit

More people got shot in Vegas than attend the average Rams game

>t. grandpa

still 3rd in power rankings

>raiders win
>ram fags sweep in on Sup Forums with their little dick and little brother mentality

Never gets old

Truth hurt, bandwagonbabby?

I knew this was going to happen as Raider fans from the 90s got older and the Rams improved

...we have a better record though and are more likely to win our division

>patriots were number one in the rankings before week one
>lions were a top 5 team
>raiders w-
You get the point paco

>...we have a better record though and are more likely to win our weak-ass division

FTFY

You ok?

>mfw rasmfags try to force a one-sided rivalry with the Raiders

raiders fans always seem so desperate for something to cling to in their life. its almost like they’re all alcoholic beaners

Once the Rams make the playoffs and the media begins to recognize they're legit this season, so many people in LA will hop on board the Rams train. It WILL happen.

Yeah it’s such a bittersweet feeling too. I’ve been following this team since the start of the season and witnessed first hand (((fans))) walking out of the Rams/seahawks game. Whatever though at least we’ll be recognized

I don't even care about how many people watch the team tbqh. Never followed football until the Rams came back into town last season, just glad I have a local team to root for finally. Them beginning to play better is just icing on the cake for me.

>Proud of representing the commie shithole.

Raiders will leave and never look back.