Doesn't believe in killing or holding a weapon but wants to help people

>doesn't believe in killing or holding a weapon but wants to help people
>instead of becoming a fireman or a doctor or a nurse, he joins the fucking army to give everyone in his regiment a massive headache during training

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/MT2z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please don't tell me your this simple

He was an army Medic though, they still had to know how to use a firearm though so they could defend themselves from enemy fire

lol

Fuck off

The average Sup Forums poster everybody

Nice samefagging op

wrong I just like posting these shitty scenes in these threads to trigger amerifats that think this is what war is really like
>but grandpa said it really happened like this
lol

>I'm a massive autist who likes being a cancerous tumor that shitposts and spams every thread with my same cherrypicked webms

Yeah but you know

Can you prove that it didn't eurocuck?

Except it was a true story.

>Country bombed by japs
>instead of going to support your country in the most important way you could at the time, you become a fireman, doctor, or nurse
cuck/10

>Melfags actually say this is a great war movie and on par with SPR and TTRL

>It was a true story, grandpa said! And you can trust what people say happened in war to be 100% accurate and not exaggerated or embelished at all. Military people never do that!
Is this the most gullible generation? Jesus christ.

>pro-anonymous "hackers"
reddit is about as informed as fox news, who knew

haha I love that I'm part of a massive conspiracy now. You half-wits from Sup Forums really are embarrassing.

>not even using a gun to pass target practice, being a massive douche and pain in the ass for the military

I sure hope he never used a knife to cut bread since it can kill people too.

Fuck you're dumb, the part about him not handling a fucking gun is confirmed by him, his family, and the fucking military you absolute autist. Why is it so hard for you to separate plot points from hollywood exaggeration in action scenes?

>this mad
And people wonder why I post those stupid webm's
Pure threadkino

>Ha! You're delusional for believing this!
>Even though I have no evidence or proof to suggest it didn't
Literally an atheist, its like pottery

Maybe because you spout terrible reddit rhetoric and mention the Sup Forums boogeyman all the time

A knife is a tool. It has a multitude of uses. A gun is not, it has no use outside of killing things.
Autism everywhere.

You're wrong on both counts but I appreciate the rage, good effort.

>Y-You're wrong haha, u mad??

>See hacksaw ridge thread
>post webm's of the shitty scenes in the movie which is shit
>autistic ensues
Maybe you guys are just defensive because you watch those webm's and you know it's retarded. Cause it is.

>killing is against my beliefs
>so I'll join a organisation which only goal is to kill people and will actively help them in killing people in number of ways and maybe sometimes kick a greanade into people killing people myself
>but I wont hold the the gun so it's totally ok and does not violate my moral code whatsoever
Deontologists are pathetic retards

>the militaries only goal is to kill people
uneducated libcuck

It literally exploded 3 meters away from him face-first, wouldn't he get filled with so much shrapnel he'd be more shrapnel than human being?

What other purpose does military serve than killing enemy military or preparing to do so and sometimes being a cheap labour during peace time?

>what are rescue ops/humanitarian and peacekeeping missions

> he doesn't know that the military's most important job is to gaurd our shekels
it's called FORT Knox

Rescue ops and peacekeeping are military operations that also deal with dispatching of enemy. And military does humanitarian shit because they're cheap labour, that not what they're trained for. So do firefighters. You cant join a military during the war and expect there will be no killing involved unless you are clinically retarded or have connecrions in the high places making sure youll get cozy post in your own country

Definitely.

Except literally none of that is true.
t. Defence force infantry

He literally says he didn't go far into school. He's not a school guy.

There are no stories that are more full of bullshit than when ex service men start drinking and telling you about the "crazy shit" that happened to them way back when somewhere way far away. Mel Gibson himself stated that some of the stories were just too incredible to be believable on film. Gee I wonder why.

>"he should have used the gun to shoot targets"
>"a gun can't be used to do anything but kill"
Really makes you think

Peacekeepers pretty much can't do shit m80

This was the same United States that allowed people who couldn't swim into the navy.

>doesn't just take the firearm and suppress enemy fire

DUDE GOD WON'T KNOW I'M TRICKING HIM, FLAWLESS PLAN

when i was a child, my grandfather told of all the atrocities the nazis commited, but after seeing this movie,i would have joined the nazis

>your

>your
Let me guess, you're a trump supporter?

Well it's racist to not allow black people in the navy

>eurocuck

Canadians and Australians are not "eurocucks". Yet they're the most cancerous posters on the site. They live off retard Amerisharts like yourself believing that they're talking to eurocucks.

t. Kiwi

Yes. You practice shooting targets so you can kill things better. Shooting targets is literally practising with a gun. A gun was created to shoot things. A knife has lots of uses outside of killing.

Me going off and firing a few boxes doesn't stop the gun being a tool invented for killing and killing only. There is no alternate use of a gun that involves using it in it's intended purpose. Sure you could try and hammer nails with it, but that's stupid.

Medics were considered non-combatants and didn't carry weapons. Of course this didn't stop the Japs from shooting them.

>Gibsonfags will defend this

vid.me/MT2z

>Medics didn't carry weapons

Okay bro

Historically, most sailors couldn't swim and feared the water. They worked in it, not in it.

I have no idea how this shit made the cut, or why it was even shot in the first place.

All those scenes were jarring as fuck watching it in the theater, what was he thinking?

The moment we went to the Ridge and the artilery fire started,i was actually impressed, i thought the movie was actually going to suddenly become good, aaand then there was the screaming zombie soldier

>in it, not in it.

Someone post webm of spiderman kicking grenade at the end. What the fuck were you thinking Mel...