What I learned on Sup Forums this week

Humor a guy who's only been on Sup Forums for a week.
This is what I learned so far being here.

Just write over the image with whatever are you opinions or facts.

I love that everyone agrees with alot of the same thing, but still can have entirely different views on this.

In b4 any spelling mistakes.

I'd say you fucking nailed it. Good job.

where's the part about anime being superiour form of entertaiment?
looks like you learned nothing grasschewer

Sweet.
Doesn't look like anyone's gonna argue it, so I guess it really is on point.

Hahaha, ok then what are some good anime?

It's amazing to me that you got all this from only one week of lurking.

Could you be the "one" that KEK fortold?

Seriously though, it took me many months of reading to understand all the points you've summed up. I was probably a lot farther down the liberal rabbit hole.

You used the wrong form of that image

learn to spell.

also Zionists isn't the right word.

Use "Global Elite". The fact that most of them are Jewish is purely coincidence, and shouldn't be mentioned.

Great mate, you'll be doing more in the future?

Not all cultures are valuable. Shitskins and Africans have shit destructive cultures.

the ones that you like the most

(((You)))

False. I am the prince that was promised by kek

Culture, environment and race are all inextricably connected in a sort of feedback loop

cringe

Don't listen to this cuck, OP. You're right.

that old german Space Opera or whatever

>Humor a guy who's only been on Sup Forums for a week.
No.
Lurk moar faget.

I've only lurked for a week, but I pretty much gave up on politics months ago, thanks to to the variety of violence leftists have been supporting.

I'd like to think that listening to both or several sides helps to unveil truths, and seeing where alot of points originate from to help form a good opinion on what is better for people as a whole, etc etc

Fair enough

Sweden. Isn't Sweden what everyone calls by "cucked"? The leftist ideology seems to have gotten a clear grasp on your country (Maybe I'm wrong), and propose that your own culture is somehow sickening. Do you support that, or are you not originally from Sweden?

I am. From what I can tell, those who don't want to educate others to their views, don't benefit anyone, and to your own culture, country for that matter.

You have no redeeming value.

Legends of the Galactic Heroes

>muh uhpinyons
(You)
>>>/Reddit/