Black could be anywhere

Black could be anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Shafiq_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever seen a British school?
Hogwarts was WAY too white

Anybody already figured out why that scene is in the movie?

BIGGIE SMALLS

THE MILLIONAIRE

THE MANSION

THE YAUGHT

This is the scene where I finally realised I was watching kino.

It was based on public (as in elitist) schools though, in which case it wasn't white enough

THE TWO WEED SPOTS

THE TWO HOT GLOCKS

I always wondered why there were no muslim wizards, is it because magic is haram? I mean demographically England is an Islamic country.

Magic is actually really fucking haram afaik

sticking a carrot in my babies ear

>there will never be a Harry Potter movie centered around the character Omar Hussien who discovers that a cabal of magic using infidels control the UK and begins a jihad to kill all wizards
>jihadis with ak-47s and machetes fighting wizards and beheading them in the streets of Londonistan
>"WHO IS MUGGLE NOW EH INFIDEL?"
SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL!

>I mean demographically England is an Islamic country.
simply ebin haha! le cuck amirite my Sup Forums alt right friend!?

There are, weasleys went to egypt for holiday and did some magic business with the egyptian mages there

Have you ever been to London mate? Or practically any major city in England?

Because black could be anywhere, even in your mom's bedroom.

But wait a minute, I don't know if they are muslims. It seems that magic folk don't even recognize any religion. Was there any jesus related ornaments during hogwarts christmas? I don't think so

Well black is definitely in my mom's bedroom, she is black.

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HARD GUN

A WIZARD NEVER BEEN A BLOKE LIKE ME

I LIKE THAT

>end of movie
>mohammed PBUH comes down from heaven

>public (as in elitist)
what am i reading

you mean private?

ha

its different in the UK you fucking spergs

>60%

>tfw you can't report twice

>white people are poor in england
i know chavs are a thing but i find this retardly hard to believe.

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Shafiq_family

RELAX AND TAKE NOTES
AS I TAKE TOKES OF THE MARIJUANA SMOKE

>the leaders of the wizards is directly descendant from an ancient and powerful pureblood wizard who lived roughly 2000 years before the events of the book and was in his time called Yeshua

It's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands!

quintessentially british

BIGGIE SMALLS FOR MAYOR

THE RAP SLAYER

PUSSY LAYER

MOTHER FUCKA SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!

British public = American private

>be american wizard
>go to magic school
>venille stretchrear avada kedavras the entire classroom

DAE muslims is bad????

In the U.K., a public school is one that is funded by the public, i.e the parents of its pupils, and are for rich, posh wanks

A private school is the exact same thing, but the term is usually used to refer to established and highly reputable public schools such as Eton or Rugby, and are for super rich, super posh wanks.

State schools, which Americans refer to confusingly as public schools, are those which are funded by the government and run the gamut from complete trash to poncey and upper middle class. Former PM Tony Blair, for instance, sent his boys to Catholic Comprehensive Boys schools funded by the state.

Academies are funded by businesses, but I'm not quite sure how that works.

Furthermore, there's the distinction between comprehensives and grammar schools. Grammar schools only accept high performing students, whilst comprehensives accept students of all abilities.

>public schools aren't public schools, they're "state schools"
>private schools come in two varieties, private school and public school
What the fuck is wrong with bongland?

>What the fuck is wrong with bongland?

Everything.

>What the fuck is wrong with bongland
bongs

thousands of years of inbreeding and that's the result

>The UK has schools that have existed longer than your country

The Weasley's decorate their Christmas tree with an angel.

Yeah man, those private schools let in anyone, unlike those high standard public schools.

and you still haven't learned how to brush your teeth

are russians honorary african americans?

Britain's white, nigger. Just because there's a bunch of brown people leeching off Anglo-Saxon civilisation doesn't mean we should pander to parasites

I live there :^)

Wow, you're hiding your butthurt with irony? A comedic genius you are

>finland
>same level as usa
jesus, what the fuck

Where is my pasta?

IT'S LIKE TRYNA CATCH WHITE WIMMIN

LIKE TRYNA CATCH WHITE WIMMIN WIT YO BARE HANDS

AYO HOL UP
>smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
>rolls up robe sleeves
What you white bois is sayin
>levios-ahs heavily through gapped teeth
That we niggas can
>pulls up trousers slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
>incants loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
>holds big black wand in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
>eats bertie bott's every flavour beans and fried hippogryff while having some butterbeer and cough syrup
Hol up so u be sayin is
>steals broomstick
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>runs from dementors
U BE SAYIN
>collects magic welfare
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the death eater walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens up a 40 and pours some for his housemates trayvon and michael brown
FINNA WE GON BE
>instinctively looks around for prefects
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
>shouts at moving painting
SOM FINNA
>chucks sword of gryffindor
AYYYOO SOM FINA
>strokes welfare knuts pensively
WE GON BE
>throws house sign and swings from quidditch hoop
WE GON BE
>grabs wand and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in a fly-by avada kedavra
U SAYING WE GON BE
>fires expelliarmus into air
U SAYIN WE WUZ
>sells cut euphoria elixir
WIZZADS AND SHEET?

>>runs from dementors

>It seems that magic folk don't even recognize any religion.

Sorcery goes against the teachings of Abrahamic religions. I imagine some wizards might be "neo pagans", but probably not Jewish/Christian/Muslim

IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I USED TO READ THE QUIBBLER MAGAZINE

>steals broomsticks

>trying to apply logic to JK Rowling's books

Wizards actually celebrate Christmas and say "god" so they were probably Christians in the past, but they are "secular" in the same way most people in the UK are. She actually confirmed that there are Jewish wizards (and Kabalah is pretty much magic).

>WHEN I DIE, FUCK IT, I WANNA GO TO HELL

Jesus, Rowling.

Have you? There were no black kids in my school, a few Asians.

no trump no kkk no facsicst usa >:^(

Fins are literally like white niggers

Its hobo level drunkards killing other drunkards, like 80% of finland homicides. Rest are junkies and rural familymen who kill their families

We kinda are, there was a tradition in Ostrobothnia in like mid-20th century where young idle men literally went around the countryside knife fighting each other and just vandalizing shit

t. 60% white

There was only like one black in my school and two pakis. The rest were white as far as I recall.

Ayyoo he wuz rappn finna o' one o' da dullest franchise in da history o' movie franchises. Seriously each episode following da boy wizard an' his pals from Hogwarts Academy as dey fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from da others. Aside from da gloomy imagery, da series’ only consistency has been its lack o' excitement an' ineffective use o' special effects, all ta make magic unmagical, ta make action seem inert.

Perhaps da die wuz cast when Rowling vetoed da idea o' Spielberg directing da series; she made sho da series would never be mistaken fo' uh werk o' art dat meant anythin` ta anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion fo' her books. da Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly da anti-James Bond series in its refusal o' wonder, beauty an' excitement. nahh one wants ta face dat fact. Now, thankfully, dey nahh longer gots ta.

>uh-at least da books wuz pimp-tight though
"nahh!"
da writing iz dreadful; da book wuz terrible. As ah read, ah noticed dat every tyme uh character go fo' uh walk, da author wrote instead dat da character "stretched his legs."

ah began marking on da back o' an envelope every tyme dat phrase wuz repeated. ah stopped only afta ah had marked da envelope several dozen times. ah wuz incredulous. Rowling's mind iz so governed by cliches an' dead metaphors dat she has nahh other style o' writing. Later ah read uh lavish, loving review o' Harry Potter by da same Stephen King. He wrote somethin` ta da effect o', "If deez kids is reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when dey git older dey will go on ta read Stephen King." an' he wuz quite right. He wuz not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you be, in fact, trained ta read Stephen King all ye damn hood ratz

I'm 100% white baby. Voted for trump too

>"nahh!"
>not "AW HELL NAW!"
Try again

Both my primary school and secondary were all white apart one chink one wasnt in my year in secondary

Who wasnt in my year*

Biggie smalls went to hogwarts??

Have you even been to a school for the magic arts?
Hogwarts was WAY too black

you're late

I'm just a substitute for the main guy

ALL I WANT IS WITCHES
BIG BOOTY WITCHES
USED TO SELL CRACK SO I COULD STACK MY RICHES

>welfare knuts