Is this any good?

Is this any good?
Boobs green and all the SJW hate of the movie are enough reason to watch it but I'm curious

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2016/09/30/tim-burton-under-fire-for-not-casting-actors-of-color/
m.imdb.com/title/tt3228774/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not and I doubt she gets the sweater puppies out

You're going to watch it either way.

I'll bite. Why do SJW hate it?

Too many white people, and I'm not kidding

No black people

mercurynews.com/2016/09/30/tim-burton-under-fire-for-not-casting-actors-of-color/

Yeah, SLJ is a finnish guy or something

It's as YA as it comes

watch it for Ella

>eva green

Isn't burton supposed to only cast girls he banged?

It's a mix of harry potter, x men and a series of unfortunate events but made by burton.

Overall it was pretty shitty.

>tim-burton-under-fire-for-not-casting-actors-of-color/

'kay

There are a couple of solid waifus in it, but only one scene showcasing a waifu. Literally everything else is mediocre at best.

You don't understand, the only black actor in the movie is the villain.
This is a very problematic flick.

And that isn't a bad thing. Yes, plot wise and theme wise it's nothing revolutionary. But it's got a lot of cool visual invention, in both the heroes and the villains. I thought it was a very cool film. And my students I watched it with loved it

You don't see Eva Green's boob though

She doesn't get naked.

Went to see it with a tim burton fan friend, it was otherwise meh but samuel l jackson was funny

>cool visual invention
>literally ripping off an internet creepy pasta for its monsters

Admitting Burton has no idea what Slenderman is, I like to think that he came up with that design and no one had the guts to tell him that thing had been around for ten years.

>She doesn't get naked.
So?
She is way past her prime

Why would you ever watch a Green movie where she's clothed

Ha, yeah. All the kids thought it was Slenderman

She is clothed in her only 2 good films

Its weird how they did that.
If you look it up, the monsters in the books look like they're just people with tentacles coming out of their mouths

Take that back

100% of burton work is a remake or a ripoff, what is your point

Remove the 15 layers of makeup and the 40 layers of photoshop and try again

I bet her cunt is all saggy now

Ok movie, Eva didn't have enough screentime though so it's hard to recommend

no cleavage either

turned into a retarded LOL VICTORIAN TIMES SO WHAKY joke that went completely off the fucking rails at the end for le so silly comedy

Wrong.

Why are non-whites so thin skinned?

It's great if you like characters acting like idiots so the movie happens and plot holes.

>Why are non-whites so thin skinned?

Yet 90% of the time it's white people that bitch about it first.

Really makes you think

now you're trying too hard

Eh, just felt like an "X-Men" knock off. The plot got very confusing when they started jumping through time. And Burton is terrible at pacing. His movies muddle forward with lead feet.

What? Samuel Jackson was in this movie.

he's not idris elba and therefore is not black enough

The ones bitching about it are your generic landwhales and nu-males, niggas don't give a fuck about niggas

>Wrong
So?
>inb4 le arthouse shit

>all characters are white
>the only nonwhite is a shark toothed villain

what did hollywood racist propaganda and enforcing white racist norms mean by this?

Playing the villain, which, while he playes a good villain, I think is a fair criticism

>eva is too old to do more nude stuff
>hear about dreadful series
>all her nudes are CGI or another girl

Am I the only one that find Eva green face literally disgusting?

I do too
That body tho

Sexy Curella deville when??

I kind of glanced this movie over, the monster and freak designs were surprisingly bad considering the locations were real nice.

The movie is shit, tho, the story is a fucking mess that makes no sense and the characters are almost fanfiction tier.

The only unequivocally good film Tim Burton has directed is Sleepy Hollow

Discuss

Looks shopped as fuck

It's kind of bland and the time loop subplot made no sense.

Also eva green is wasted as a teache here even though shes goat in these type of roles.

*teacher

Its a PG13 movie she just can't go full /ss/ with the kids or S mistress with the redhead/flying girl

All of them are white womans, numales and (((they)))

Nah man, he has a few decent to good movies, starting with Pee-Wee's big adventure.

And even his latest shit is not all completely worthless, I really loved the locations of Dark Shadows, that mansion specially, even if it was bloody awful as a movie.

He's just been overpraised to a degree that people think he's some sort of creative genius and he's not.

''Hollowgast'' itself sounds like uninspired creepypasta shit.

I just wanted her to play another teacher role without her being a lesbian pedo this time and what I got instead was her barely being in the movie.

Atrocious film

Blame the moralnazis who say hot female teachers shouldn't have sex with 10 year old boys

>even if it was bloody awful as a movie.

Eva green removed her wet and sticky as fuck panties and stuck them in Depp mouth

I bet she was wearing them for days in anticipation of the scene

Don't forget fridge Dio acting like a literal whore while she was still cute and underage

Skeleton fight and upskirt shots were the only redeeming things

Ah the common sensationalist meme on Sup Forums.

Well, it be more like a Eva thing, at this point I bet she need at least 10 inches to feel anything at all

I never heard about the sjw thing but the movie is boring and blank as fuck. Also, Based Eva has like three scenes in it instead of being the main character, so it really felt like a rip-off.

ayy

>S mistress with the redhead/flying girl

Fund it

"So I gave him the cement shoes. Which he liked, because they were lighter than his lead ones."

I saw the movie and I personally didn't like it, nor I think it's worth your time.
It's one of Burton's most childish movies, and this should say a lot. It doesn't even have the visuals of his Alices and the plot it on the same level of stupidity.
Characters are all quirky but lack any sort of depth. The romance subplots are so predictably boring that they just make everything worse.

If you didn't like Alice, don't watch this.

I though Big fish was decent.

I remember mars attacks and big fish with love

But I was 8 when it was released so god knows

>mars attack was 21 years ago

Dark Shadows was better.

>o-lar-das-crianças-peculiares

HUEHUEHUEHUE

she plays a proper eccentric woman so well

>time loop subplot made no sense.

I literally did not even get it.

>upskirt shots
Of who?
Where?

I think it was about the jews or something.

thanks, Sup Forums

my confusion was more like
>couldn't grasp the rules (esp wrt aging)
>couldn't track which scene took place in which loop/linear time

user......

m.imdb.com/title/tt3228774/

I'm 1 hour in the movie and literally nothing happened yet

At least we got poking wet nipples of air girl

>mobile poster

fucking cancer

time lopk is simple

>they age fast in modern time
>they age day by day in the past (which they stayed in 1940something)

what didn't make sense is how Jacob got back to the peculiars the time loops don't send you to different locations

paid for it and walked out of the cinema
went in to see the mark whalberg covered in oil film in imax instead
im happy with the trade off

>what didn't make sense is how Jacob got back to the peculiars the time loops don't send you to different locations
that part I actually understood.
he used timeloops to time-travel and good old trains/planes/whateves to switch locations

as for aging, I assumed you had to stay in YOUR loop to stop it, but they went to some other one?

>another
What movie are you talking about?

It's 1940's little X-men versus a bunch of Slendermen, plus time travel.

It's unfocused and goofy, it could have been but it just isn't.

>cucked by your own grandson

Burton is into some weird stuff

Miss Peregrine's Home for Cunny.

I just finished the movie

Where fuck are the upskirts

Also, what a fucking waste of characters/movie

Burton should retire already

Is it any good?

Yeah, It's well shot and acting overall from the cast is good especially from Eva green.

It's best to come into movie blind and try to see everything from Eva green point of view to really get in to it.

Did his grandpa remember his phone call? And are the bird ladies unaffected by age catching up to them?

His villain was the best part of this fucking shitshow.

>Have you ever been to Florida?

There is literally nothing wrong with florida

Non whites don't care about Welsh Xmen, these articles are ALWAYS written by landwales & numales

>WWII europe

>WHY NO BLACKS