Be turkish

>be turkish
>get blown up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHyPQulHcJw
abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jewish rat, you will eat your words

we will surround you

keep funding isis, dog of war

Why are Jews always so based

>there are still people who talk like this unironically

einmal wird unsere geduld zu ende sein und dann wird den juden ihr freches lügenmaul gestopft werden.

you will not defeat us you filthy swine

You know that Turkey supports ISIS right?

Israel is the only motherfcking country that is somewhat decen down in that terrorist shithole.

But they have still no right to get free submarines from us.

How's life in Canada, Abdul?

>Turkey supports ISIS
nice meme
fine and you? enjoy the peace deal for now

Turkey and Israel are both supporting ISIS.

You have to go back.

This last attack was a real Turkey shoot

[citation needed]

>fund terror group
>be surprised when it blows in your face

>tukrey suttorps isis

Hey Azad, we're going to murder your family soon.

K*rd monkey genocide incoming.

Take off your tinfoil hat, we got no reason to support ISIS.

I'll be enjoying it alright when russian tanks will be rolling through Constantinople.

>we will surround you
>canada

????

He is a coward arab without the balls to fight for his country.

I don't need a citation.
It's real in my mind.

DEATH TOLL IS NOW AT 50 CHAPS

>be jewish
>get blown
>then get herpes

Go and clean up the airport muslim.

Nobody actually does this.

why is this a thing

kek

>israel agrees to pay reparation to roaches for the flotilla incident
>ROACHES REJOICE! WE SHOWED THEM! WE WUZ SULTANZ AND SHIEET
>24 hours later
pure coincidence ;^)

And if it wasn't for America your entire country would be destroyed in a day

i hope anzu is okay

allahu snackbar

youtube.com/watch?v=aHyPQulHcJw

We would nuke the shit out of the West Joshua

a fucking leaf

Remind me the last time American troops were in Israel fighting in one of our wars?

we will show you a REAL holocost

>Israel
>decent

Wow, what happened?

They blew up the aiport so all tourists died not Turks

>tfw Syian refugees in Turkey did this

>tfw now 60+ dead happening confirmed for absolutely happening

Too late, gassed the lot of your roach cousins with raid. Too fast for you Mehmet.

WHERE ARE YOU

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE SO I CAN KILL YOU

Ded

Well.
They don't get a explosion every week and they kill muslims.

Somewhat decent.

my ID says otherwise

woe to you despised by God, sufficient is the hell fire for jews

Happening intensifies, now 3 suicide bombers on the loose in Istanbul (unconfirmed twitter heresey)

FIFTY DEAD
I
F
T
Y

D
E
A
D

Do you honestly think if America came out tomorrow and said that we were no longer allies and would provide no military protection that your country wouldn't immediately be overrun. The only reason you have the military technology you do is because of us. Don't get me wrong I can't stand mudslimes but you are no friend of ours either

this 2bh pham.

#TRUMPCURSE STRIKES AGAIN

Add Turkey to the list of people who spoke against Trump and paid the price.

give me a time and a place, lets fucking go

i'll be honest, those high-wasted shorts have won me over.

Some Haredim probably means a few hundred nutjobs, I have never met or heard about anyone who had a rabbi suck his dick.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Yeah man, the IMI doesn't exist, we never made any deals with India or China. All the wars we fought in the last 70 years were fought with American marines only, no IDF, just Americans.

We develop our own technology, we trade and import tech and equipment from all over the world too. Quit pretending that the fate of our country is dependent on America.

:( you don't want to be my friend, I'm so sad.

Shit. I saw the video of the explosions and didn't think they looked like they'd kill 50.

This is probably gonna be fairly major now, just by virtue o it being an international airport.

>not the waffen-SS poster in the background.

as long as you're a #anzumissile now, it's good.

>redditpool

There are many more on the list.

So when are you going to stop lying about holocaust that never happened?

I've never met a jew that remembered his own circumcision to be quite honest

where did they detonate the bombs

was it just at the checkin and shit, like they weren't past security?

AKA if you are connecting through shitholes, you are basically 100% confirmed safe, right?

seems like they only blow up the check-in and drop-off areas before security.

RT saying 50 confirmed dead... but CNN saying 28

I like how relevant your question is to my answer to him.

It'll probably happen when Sweden will stop being cucked, which is never in both cases.

Yeah. That's what they did in Belgium too. Security checkpoints create a bottleneck and they exploit that... There's no way to reliably screen people before they enter the airport, and even if you do they'll just detonate it at a bottleneck further down

American news usually waits a while for many confirmations before reporting the dead.

>We develop our own technology
>We dont need you
>says this as US Iron Dome protects him from constant mudslime barrage
The only military tech Israel produces is small arms and Israeli spinoffs of provided American systems

I noticed you didn't answer the question. Do you honestly think having the worlds strongest military backing you up provides no security to your country? You honestly think you could fight off everyone that would invade your country by yourselves?

>inb4
>YOU SEE GUYS? IF THEY WERE TRULY MUSLIM WHY WOULD THEY COMMIT TERRORIST ATTACKS ON MUSLIM COUNTRIES?1!!?!!?!!??!

When are you going to grow balls and defend your culture. . .

Today is the anniversary of ISIS declaring itself an Islamic Caliphate.

They do.
A Rabbi in NY got arrested and it became a big court case because he spread his STDs to a dozen or so jewish boys.

The most ridiculous things get spread on Twitter just after a major attack.

it is tho

no more tourists for Turkey, country will go bankrupt

your point being...?

Kek based Cleetus.

abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

Link for proof, it killed a baby.

It's not every mohel, but it's around 5-10%, depending on how ultra-orthodox you get

bonus rare anzu.

Why would you even travel to a country that shares a border with Iraq and Syria at this time?

We did it just fine even before our country was established. We could always turn to the alternative, we did before with China and we can do it again.

It's not fully financed by America, even then it's meant to stop madeshit missiles. Not artillery.
About a million people in the south lived with the reality of a few missiles under their head a day just fine, no apocalypse.

*madeshift

I'm starting to see a pattern of shit blowing up.

>>curse
>>implying it's not because he's a polarizing figure that's either reviled or beloved.

Seriously. You either think Trump is the best thing since sliced bread or he's a nazi monster that's going to eat children and turn illegal immigrants into pumpkins with his scary hoodoo magic.

Your entire economy henges on the fact that we provide Israel aid. Over half of all us military aid goes straight to Israel at a rate higher than the entire GDP of Somalia, and that's just the military aid

>where did they detonate the bombs
Right before the metal detectors.

The problem is airports are forced to put security check points in. And they do a really shitty job of them because most airport security is underpaid, lazy pieces of shit. And airports are feat or famine in terms of movement patterns- everyone is either going in at once, or no one's there.

So airport security is essentially creating big spaces for people to get killed in prior to entering the terminal because akbars can't get shit past even underpaid, lax security..

That's good though because only third world shitholes entry points get blown the fuck up

which means if your originating flight is in a first world country you are basically immune to all this nonsense.

You're beyond jewed burger, now work some more and pay taxes so that schlomo can get an F-16 to carpet bomb some civilians in some Palestinian village.

Somebody put a nasogastric tube in this lil turkroach, she's going to get herself killed.

Our entire economy henges over trade and our own production, the aid is military aid, we've got our own economy, we're not playing with our balls.

The money goes into our military budget which then goes to buy equipment from your own military industry. We could actually handle life without it.

China huh? You realize they are close allies with iran right? Iran isn't exactly your biggest fan

>herself
that is a dude

>we did before with China
Please, I would love if Israel tried to go to the Chinese for support. It's not like the two of them aren't selling information to eachother to fuck us over already. It'll be hilarious when they pump you for patents and info, then dump you to let tthe hoards get you while they eat up the rest of africa instead.

And if the military aid stopped and you were no longer able to buy our military technology?

And you're backing Saudia too, Saudia doesn't recognize us like the rest of the Middle East.

China does trade with Iran out of convenience, not because it thinks Iran is the pinnacle of the Middle East. China won't lift a finger implying we'd go to a war with Iran.

>be jewish
>get burnt up

Thank God Turkey isn't in the EU. Imagine all the ISIS terrorists from Syria had a direct pipeline into Europe? That would be disastrous.

US military aid stops and you revert to the natural state of the Middle East. A third world shit stain on the ass of the globe

>implying they dont already hide themselves as """"""""""refugees""""""""""

The ones from Israel are nationalistic. I'm sure you'd hate them if they opened their mouths during white genocide discussions.