twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>needing the most refball of all time to beat the Chiefs by 1 point

We still own this division.

>tfw watching the NFL is as about as exciting as watching the news

>180 posts early

What's going on in this thread?

Don't let them see your tears princess

>Lynch ejected for pushing a ref out of the way to get to players
Pussy shit. I suppose they're going to start ejecting players for giving refs handshakes or for being in their general area.

>no smug chef cat

requesting wojak or suicide pepe chef pic thx

Also Bowman was a fucking beast after only two days on the team

honestly I can’t see any teams being clearly the dominant team after the last several weeks. NFC or AFC. Some have promise of continuao growth after rough starts (eagles) while the rest are either starting to show vulnerability in their so called elite levels of performance (hello Kanas and Broncos, welcome back to reality) or simply have jarring levels of inconsistency (Jags,patriots,Steelers). Hell, the patriots and falcons, the 2 Super Bowl contenders have barely managed to scrap wins agaisnt clearly weaker foes or even equals (seriously, how DO you choke again before January Atlanta?)

I’m a bit hesitant to say that we’re probably looking at what the league can make a decent case that this year has at least a semblance of parity rather than eveyone having illusions of grandeur to escape the reality of another NE patriots raping and pillaging season and ruining the hopes and dreams of many

>needing the most refball of all time to beat the Chiefs by 1 point
Offensive pass interference gave the Chiefs three chances to play defense, they failed.

>In 2009 The Denver Broncos started 6-0
>They finished 8-8
>In 2017 The Kansas City Cheifs started 6-0
>They are currently on a two game losing streak and will finish 8-8

Meanwhile

>In 2009 the San Diego Chargers started off horrible and last place in the division before going on an eleven game winning streak and finishing 13-3 and earning a #2 seed

>In 2009 The LA Chargers have started of 0-4 and and they are currently on a two game winning streak and will finish 12-4 and earn a #2 seed.

Its happening

fuck this OP.
>not rooting for based punished smeth to win an owl
dude is an incarnation of the pheonix at this point

If the refs wanted the raiders to win. Wouldn't they have ruled the first catch a TD or ignored Crabtree OPI

Man you gotta love Georgio Tavecchio though

I'm a chiefs fan and it's basically this. Offense shows up, defense doesn't. Defense shows up, offense doesn't. Welcome to being a chiefs fan. Fuck this team and fuck this state.

>Offensive pass interference gave the Chiefs three chances to play defense, they failed.

>Ass pain

wasn't meth invented in kansas for this exact reason?

It takes 4 refball trys in the redzone to beat >us
Fuck if it's too soon but >we are going to win the owl this year

>Rogers gets injured
>the North is wide open
>start playing terrible football
Jesus Christ end it all

this

felipe will soon become unstoppable

Lions lost to some good teams, though.

It was still terrible football, so many sacks and turn overs, in back to back games

>Tfw bye this week
Will Watson be passed up in tds?

Offensive pass interference pushed the Raiders back. Chiefs had a chance to prevent a Raiders touchdown and got flagged for holding. Raiders move up and the Chiefs had a chance to prevent a Raiders touchdown and got flagged for holding. Raiders move up again and the Chiefs have a third chance to prevent a Raiders touchdown, and they let the Raiders score. Don't blame the refs because your defense choked the game away.

Yes. Smith tied him tonight, Brady has 13 and will score more than 2 vs. Aints

The Chiefs defense won the game multiple times but the refs wanted the Raiders to win so they kept throwing flags

>the refs wanted the Raiders to win so they kept throwing flags
You can't make a case for this because they called Crabtree's offensive pass interference instead of a touchdown.

Quit making excuses because your team lost, you fucking pussy. You're pathetic.

except that was legit. the only thing pathetic here is raidtard fans believing the win tonight was earned

>except that was legit.
So were the holding calls. Learn to play defense.

The entire chefs offense is throwing the ball sideways lol
next week I expect them to double-down and start throwing backwards

hey as far as the nfcn goes its either you or us
and you guys got staffy
>lions vs chefs owl
thy will be done

Eagles had
10 penalties vs 1 and we still won

Brady is playing the Failcons

This is why everyone laughs at you

the Parker on Cook was ticky tack as fuck. The Murray one was non existent.

nfcn isnt getting to the own any time soon

The Chiefs were essentially cheating. They obviously held on all of those plays, the defenders kept getting beat so they held every time knowing there was one play left hoping the refs would eventually miss one.

don't discount the bears, with as much of a dumpster fire the NFCN is I wouldn't be surprised if they could pull a division crown out of their asses

any time you get flagged it's because you cheated. fucking idiot

are you retarded, the moment you put your hands on an official you are done, he will probably get a 4 game suspension, probably the only thing worse a player could do is put their hands on a fan.

The defenders clearly held on all those flags, they didn't even hide it. Defenders just kept getting beat and they knew it was better to keep getting flagged until the Raiders made a mistake

>the moment you put your hands on an official you are done
So incidental contact with a ref during a fumble pile will get you ejected. Good to know the NFL is for pussies.

Just a reminder that Alex Smith (84.9 QBR) actually played a better game than David Carr (84.6 QBR) and would have won if not for ref interference.

>fans don't have it coming
Lynch is gonna get the hammer dropped on him, especially when they consider he ran in from the sidelines he's fucked

>QBR
get the fuck out of here

So now that the Chiefs have been exposed

>@49ers W
>@Redskins W
>Chiefs W
>@Falcons W

6-3 is possible

stop being obtuse, refs get ran over/knocked down on accident all the time without throwing flags.
lynch shoved a ref went back and grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him again, he's fucked.

You think the boys can beat the Falcons in Atlanta?
you think they can beat the Chiefs at all?
The boys have no run D and Bryce Butler is your WR1

I don't think anyone is disputing this. Smith is more than elite at this point. Him and Hill are literally carrying the entire team. They are the new Brady and Gronk.

The NFL wouldve given Oakland 100 tries if thats what it took for them to win. I know your hubris as a fan wont allow you to see reality but the game was fixed.

They were taking advantage of it being a one play game. They deliberately held anytime a defender felt he got beat, they could have done that over and over until they got the right call. Dirty fuckin shit and they deserved to lose, really sad you Chef fags are crying when the Chiefs tried pulling that shit

I hate the chiefs and all, but they played a hell of a game tonight and I will admit we got lucky as fuck. Cowboys won't beat the chiefs.

>The chiefs started 6-0
About that...

Except Hill doesn't get hurt every other game, and he's faster than everyone in the NFL except maybe John Ross but he's ded so

he's faster than john ross. its not even close when the pads come on

>Beating the niners at home

>come back from retirement with disappointing performance
>put hands on ref to get benched while maintaining your cooldude image
>stop playing and looking bad without having to accept you suck

The NFL would've given Oakland 100 tries if the Chiefs held on 100 plays. I know your hubris as a fan won't allow you to see reality but the game was properly officiated.

>his home stadium is 60 miles away from his city
kek thats like me driving from baton rouge to new orleans every week to go to saints games except all 60000 fans have to do it.

Rams will have a winning season

>hurr durr uu see wut i did der :D
Even if they won tonight it's clear the defense is fucking shite right now. Maybe its the soft rush/zone scheme bob is playing, maybe it's weak safety play.

you say that as if there was any doubt

>This is deemed a success by rasm standard

Sad!

PENULTY!!!

who /superb owl/ bound here?

Majestic

Doesn't Watson have 17?

ha you fags still watch niggerkneel? DODGERS AND YANKEES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES BROS GET ON BOARD

yeah, 1921 called they want you back

Are Brett Kollmann's videos any good?

Raiders are winning the division faggots

chiefs making their annual playoff appearance is like winning the super bowl to me

pennsylvaniab owl is a go

I want to feel pain again

So lads, how will it be before Kanas wants Andy Reid as much as Philly did nearly half a decade ago where they would gladly stuff the man in a cannon and send him off to where ever there aren’t any KFC’s or Popeyes nearby for the Walrus to survive off of.

Because I can’t image a choker and choker being able to be in the same room despite sharing their love for asphyxiation. May as well have a session with the Falcons and we’d have a real party.

Odds on Smitty winning the MVP?

>OVERALL GRADE
>5TH
nah

explain this then

twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/918688024711512064

enjoy the 2 game losing streak and the next 11 sleepless nights until your team plays again chief fags

Reminder that Dallas will go the next 6 games without their best player by a comfortable margin

best thursday night game ever, and is tony ourguy or what? loving me some romo

do st louis fans still root for the ramns? how does that work

>mfw raidniggers shit talking the chiefs all night and for the next long week

Gonna be a good week

>one 1-loss team
>fourteen 2-loss teams
>uncharacteristic upsets across the board

have no fucking clue how playoffs are going to shape 2bh

>It's another "Texans player undeservingly wins ROTY and goes on to have a shit career immediately after" episode

The Texans are single handedly ruining the sanctity of that award

>eagles literally are suffocated with penalties courtesy of their good friend, Pete moreli who felt like he needed to cover for the shit throws Cammy was making that would make an actual little girl’s throw look like the type you see win Super Bowls.
>said girl would probably have a better understanding of routes than him anyway.
>still win the game with near seamless control over the entire affair. Proceeds to laugh in Morelli’s face.

Meanwhile
>chiefs get 1 penalty. Still have ample means of defending.
>they can’t do it and are left broken once again by a team that’s literally had its back broken with Carr, Lynch gets tossed out because you can’t even look at a ref that likes to get up in your face crookedly, and the team was only last week humiliated by being the 2nd team to fall pray to the once 0/4, now 2/4 chargers

Really makes you corn pop, don’t it?

>>one 1-loss team
>have no fucking clue how playoffs are going to shape 2bh
I know who's gonna win the owl

this desu

I wish we were as good at overcoming refball as the Eagles are

honestly, i'd take it solely for the EDP445 videos afterwards.

It would be the completion of human emotion

Don't worry, It'll go to Beathard when he runs the table.

Once Denver finds a quarterback. Chiefs fans will be so frustrated getting 2nd place every year they'll be calling for Andy's head.

>mfw on Sunday we can FINALLY stop talking about "M-MUH KAREEM" when Leonard Fournette, the better player and league leader in rushing TDs, passes him in rushing yards to match

Kareem Hunt is Marty Jannetty and when Fournette runs for 200 yards on Indy this week you'll see why

C'mon son. It's Andy Reid. He's washed up. Has been for years. Red is a color you wear in high school. Chefs have a shitty stadium. They are just a few seasons away from their players shooting themselves in the parking lot. Hell, a few seasons ago half their fans sold their season tickets and started supporting the Sporting KC... yeah soccer kek. Why even bother with flyover country?

>Running on Indy
You act as if this is some impressive feat that will prove Fournette's worth as a RB. I'd be surprised if he DOESN'T run for a truckload of yards on Indy. Don't get me wrong, Fournette's been great for the Jags. He's really powered their offense (unlike Bortles), but using Indy's run D as some sort of benchmark for a RB being good is hilarious. If a team can't run on Indy, either the offensive line is made of a bunch of literal turnstiles or the RB core is shit.