Why didn't he help the fellowship?

Why didn't he help the fellowship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZouiWmzWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=qj139dE7tFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE

Because Middle Earth was hell all along

Because he smelled like animal shit, the Fellowship didn't want him around stinking up the place, especially when on a secret mission.

because the lotr films had their story gutted

>5 wizards sent
>4 of them useless or evil

Did everyone but Nienna take it as an opportunity to get rid of their trash?

He got killed in between the Hobbit and Fellowship

He just wouldn't

Saruman killed him around the time he captured Gandalf

Why lie?

He did.
He's the one who sent an eagle to rescue Gandalf from Orthanc.
Did he send the eagles to save Frodo and Sam too ? im not sure

>Elrond sent for him to come to the council but his home was empty
>he fucked Sarumans plans when he sent eagles to rescue Gandalf
>he was the only witness besides Gandalf of Saruman turning evil
>him joining Gandalf would be dangerous to Sarumans plans
>he was never heard from again even after Sauron was defeated
Add 2 and 2 user

Why didn't he just send the eagles to help them get to Mordor

>Why didn't he just send the eagles to help them get to Mordor
dunno, ask Tolkien

wtf i hate Saruman now!

didn't he rape pippin and merry in the books?

I don't know why but i laughed hard

Flying on eagles very easy to spot by the eye

No, he raped them in the woods.

The eagles would have got merked by the eye or any archers that were about

Do you guys remeber when he had bird shit in his hat XD that was so funny hahaha

Why didn't Tom Bombadil

No he raped them in their Hobbit Holes.

Why didn't they ride rabbits to Mordor?

Why were the two blue wizards cucks who never got heard from again

They went to go explore the world and never looked back

Because Tom had his waifu to look after

>waifu

You mean the river spirit he kidnapped, brainwashed and raped

That's pretty much what you do with a waifu

There are a lot of rape themes in lotr, what the fuck was Tolkien's problem?

Tom was a personification of nature itself, he didn't care about any of that bullshit

How strong is tom?

strong enough to fuck sauron in the ass

He wore the ring and didn't become invisible. Then he laughed and gave it back. Pretty OP

That's hot
Really? I need to read the books some time

Correction: he made the ring itself disappear. He was very powerful, but only in his domain which was one forest near the Shire. He couldnt even leave it IIRC

Now you're just trying too hard. So you were that type of kid in high school? Lol

>he made the ring itself disappear
I figured that was a party trick. Like pic related

They were killed by the earth middle ISIS

>bad guy is called Sauron
>bad guy's humanoid partner is called Sauron-Man
Bravo Tolkien, great writing.

probably became kings in the far east and had harems and shit

Stronger than you know.

>Sauron-Man
idiot

t. Chris Tolkien

He did send the eagles. Other than it was said that as an istar he was an failure and was too interested in plants and animals of middle-earth instead of helping them fight sauron, you can blame Yavanna for that.

With the ring? strong enough to derail every thread

In the book Saruman wasn't necessarily evil. He and gandalf have different plans for what to do with the ring.

Saruman wants to use it get to close to Sauron and to kill Sauron. Gandalf thinks you can't use it and they have to destroy it. Saruman thinks Gandalf's plan is terribel as it will walk the ring right up to Sauron. So Sarumon imprisons gandalf and begins to make is own army to rival Sauron.

Saruman's plans fail and Gandalf invites him to join his plan, which Saruman declines out of shame or something.

Its really significant because Saruman represents using industrialization to fight evil which in tolkiens mind is very bad.

The movie just simplifies this whole plot and makes Saruman a Suaron puppet.

He does. He send the council information that Sauron's forces are on the move and then dissapears to do something in the east, presumably related to his task.

he could leave it he just wanted to stay and fuck his hot wife all day. He didn't give a single fuck about life outside his forest.

Because Peter Jackson is a hack director.

What was his task?

>In the book Saruman wasn't necessarily evil.
Yeah except for the parts where he goes on murder sprees but sure.

>Saruman wants to use it get to close to Sauron and to kill Sauron.
No, Saruman's plan is serve Sauron if necessary and overthrow him and rule himself ideally.

>. Saruman thinks Gandalf's plan is terribel as it will walk the ring right up to Sauron.
This is the last response you get, as Saruman does not know at all that Gandalf plans to destroy the Ring.

BRAVO NewLine

Its never explained actually.

But each of the 5 istari were sent to middle earth to complete a task in the second age.

The valar had decided int he first age not to intervene in middle earth again and were ok with sending the istari, to guide the people in a way but they were forbidden to use force or fear, which Saruman ends up doing in desperation in the book, in the movie he just joins Sauron.

Blue Wizards:

>"I think that they went as emissaries to distant regions, east and south, .... Missionaries to enemy occupied lands as it were. What success they had I do not know; but I fear that they failed, as Saruman did, though doubtless in different ways; and I suspect they were founders or beginners of secret cults and "magic" traditions that outlasted the fall of Sauron."

Radagast was chosen to represent Yavanna the goddess of flora and fauna and Saruman didn't like him from the start as he didn't want him to go but Yavanna insisted. Saruman thought Radagast was distracted from the task and too obssess with plants and animals. But its suggetsed that he was actually thier to protect the plants and animals, and not the people of middle of earth.

>its suggetsed that he was actually thier to protect the plants and animals, and not the people of middle of earth.
That was my assumption considering he spends all his time talking to animals in the woods

You should reread the council of Elrond. This is explained by Gandalf and its is forshadowed in unfinished tails.

Saruman uses rough deeds to accomplish good and Gandalf doesn't want to.

I don't know how you can read those chapters and think Saruman want's to do 'good'. Elrond says clearly that Saruman trying to assuage Gandalf from inquiring into Bilbos ring by saying it was swept away into the sea (Saruman is THE ring expert) was a lie and Saruman secretly hoped to find the ring.

Saruman is the opposite of using rough deeds, he doesn't do ANYTHING. He doesn't care about the free folk he just becomes obsessed with the rings of power especially the one.

he was useless outside of his own lands

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZouiWmzWoY

Fucking kek

>that one guy not dancing
Was he a Valar?

what's so great about the ring?
Lotr newfag here. Never seen the movies but I have the books.
Never read them though

youtube.com/watch?v=qj139dE7tFI

They would've killed Frodo and taken the ring. Eagles are worse chads than Boromir.

>there to protect the plants
>smokes the plants

??

Kek I remember this game
>defending minas morgul against 2 armies on brutal
Good times

Alatar and Pallando the two blue wizards who went to the east

Why was Gandalf given an Elven ring of power? Can't he just emulate the powers of that ring instead, being a wizard and all?

Every time he did shit he exhausted power. The Ring ensured that he wouldn't.

So hol up
You be sayin
He doesn't have
UNLIMITED POWER
?

Gandalf picked the Atronarch stone so his magicka doesn't regenate

>the Atronarch stone
that sounds like something from a southpark parody of fantasy

He was called back to the Homeworld for a bigger war

Well it was written high on shrooms

wasn't it his mission to rebel against sauron using plants and animals though? On the other hand he comes across as a turbo autist so whatever.

Kek

Its pretty powerful and shit. There's more to it than only the hobbit + the lord of the rings books, but I'd suggest just reading the books first because everything else isn't that great if you're not that invested.

>Saruman's plan is serve Sauron if necessary and overthrow him and rule himself ideally.

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

Is that cum on his hair?

What is that picture?

Picture that makes autists go crazy.

Explain

Look harder the answer is in the picture.

Is that the trick? You don't explain it, then that makes me angry, and you say 'see it makes autists angry?' Not this time, buster.

It will haunt you to the grave.

Didn't he also wear it, though? And he saw Frodo while Frodo was wearing it.

>In the book Saruman wasn't necessarily evil.
He's technically the main antagonist of Return of the King. The ring gets destroyed like a third of the way through the book, and then the actual climax of the story is the Scouring.