What is Pete Carroll doing to these guys?

first it was ucla and then this and now marshawn lynch?

Is there anyone out there who actually believes this photo is real, or is it just memery?

That’s fake right? The sprinkles would’ve turned on and there would be an outrage on the media

You would be surprised how stupid some of our voters are. Mass democracy was probably a mistake.

>shit like this gets passed around facebook
>jethros and boomers believe it
>the continued dumbing down of american

yeah like the britbong said its fake. Sup Forums makes these edits and then spreads them around social media to Jew the masses

A few gullible idiots, mostly senior citizens. Most people know it's a meme.

The Nazi idea of what Jews are reveals what the Nazi secretly wants to be. Sometimes not secretly.

he coached at usc

I work for a website that shares their content primarily on Facebook.

The thing that this job has taught me three months in is that people are fucking DUMB.

Yes

Get me a job bro. Come on I'm cool.

the one who edited that picture must be proud. It is so retarded, the flag is on fire and nobody is looking at it.

Baby boomers

I get why the black people would be cheering this on, but comon!

Even the old white guy? What is wrong with him?!

Is he not strong enough to stand up and say that this is way out of line?!

>UCLA
If you're going to bait do it right.

the (((media))) would defend this, hardcore

Kind of amazing how Facebook has become like a containment center for all the senior citizens to have a non-confusing corner of the Internet to sit in

How much longer do they have left? 10 years? 20?A generation thay can't see through photoshop is just not in for a good time these days

>unironically hasn't noticed that it's bollocks

>UCLA

Because pete really loves this country

I don't know who you think you are, but photos can't be altered! What you see is what you get.