This bitch is leading in every swing state and has a double digit lead overall

This bitch is leading in every swing state and has a double digit lead overall.
How can Trump turn it around in less than five months?

He has the silent majority, just like Brexit did.

Every single poll got it wrong.

I fully expect Trump will win at this point.

Debates, op. Debates.

Also we need Ahmed to step up his game.

Those polls over sample millennials who make up less than 20% of the voting base.

>5 months

ayy lmao. The polls will keep moving up and down until September. I think it will be a close race with Trump winning and a low young voter turnout similar to Brexit

by performing more false flag terrorism with his kike pals, of course

Or something like this

Either vigorous campaigning in swing states, picking up blue states in the rust belt, or indictment by the FBI. Either way hes got to hit hard if he hopes to win

FPBP

Also
>1 post by this ID

When did I say I support Clinton?
Didn't polls say Brexit was going to win? I remember people freaking out over here when polls had leave at over 50%

She is going to have another stroke, live on TV.
At which time she is going to fall down and break her hip.
#bosniansnipers

Hillary has spent millions on advertising. Trump has spent 0 on advertising so far. I remember someone saying he would fall back in june because he is going to go full out when sanders drops out. She has a 12 point lead at most despite the gross amount of money she has been burning. He can bring it back.

Trump works best when he has an opponent to humiliate. That's why he did so well in the primaries, and that's why he's been doing so bad since everyone dropped out. Once it's officially him versus Clinton and the debates start, he'll start gaining momentum again. He just needs to hit her hard and not use kids gloves like Sanders did.

He will slaughter her in the debates. The general hasn't even started yet familia

>still believing polls after every instance in the last 3 years has been wrong about everything

The polls were going back and forth leading up, but remain had a decent lead the day before and the day of the vote

The real question is how on earth Hillary Clinton could be leading by double digits against Donald Trump.

She's more crooked, sinister, and just plain evil in the eyes of your everyday American.

The polls are horseshit, think for a second why does CNN and other MSM do these polls every week? It's because they know it's effective at keeping the opposition in doubt.

Polls said Remain was going to win. It was only the second to last week before voting that they started to favor leave then that chick got shot and they swung back to remain

I'm hoping that everyone is hiding their power levels from the globalists

>so many polls calling for an obama blowout in 12 that the romney campaign was using literal right wing websites that were 'unskewing'
>romney gets btfo

god damn i can't wait for this election night on Sup Forums

>out of 1000 people polled
> 34% were democrat
>26% were republican
>33% were libertarian
>being this biased

>leading in every swing state
>double digit lead
post proof or fuck off

When she gets arrested of course

Debates, Hillary Idictment, Hillary saying something stupid that fucks her over (See West Virginia after her Coal insustry speech), etc.

Remember to type Sage in the option bar kids!

Just do what we did.
Don't trust the polls.
Depend on passion and voter turn out.
Hope pro-Hillary areas get decimated by freak weather during the voting process.

She won't debate. She has no successes. No accomplishments. Getting rich by selling influence, and being Monica Lewinskys Ex-Boyfriends Wife is not a impressive record.

Polls this far out mean diddly squat. Situation can change pretty drastically in 5 months.

Shy Trumpets

>low young voter turnout similar to Brexit

This. Trump polling low can actually work out in his favor. It can trick the youth vote into thinking that there is no way that Trump can win so they don't bother voting at all. Apathy is the millennialis greatest weakness.

Trump can win if he shows the truth about George Soros.

It's not up to her. There's three schedule by an non-partisan committee

When the debates start and all the people that have been avoiding listening to Trump actually hear him for once. And once Trump fucking slams her for being a corrupt piece of shit her followers may switch sides or just not vote.

I agree and have several times said she's going to try to avoid debating Trump. Democrats will undoubtedly support her in this, as the electorate is so partisan and polarized. What affect this will have on independents I'm not sure, but I think it will be seen as a sign of weakness. Regardless, I do think Hillary is going to try to not debate Trump.

What should I trust more pol or polls?

Or they vote Gary Johnson instead of Hillary, which is probably a good thing for Trump

debate her and show the world the real hillary

The vast vast majority of Americans have no clue who he is nor care

This is true. Obama led in all the polls leading up to the election. What do you know, he raped Romney
I wonder how the debates are going to go
Both candidates have tons of shit to throw at each other, so it should be interesting

Can she be disqualified for skipping them?

>democrats voting for freedom

It's bad news.

It could be one of the biggest blow outs in election history

If this happens blame the Republican party for being cunts and not backing the man who wiped the floor clean with them in almost every state

But he sponsored BLM, how?

Because people get all of their information from Facebook and Twitter now and those say if you vote for Trump you are a racist.

i made this for you :3

and will probably forget to vote after a good dab.

She has no choice. They're already scheduled. I'm sure CNN and the likes would talk about how brave she is if she skips out though.

Don't know about any penalties

If she tries to weasel her way out of debating Trump, it will lose her the election.
It's basically a literal admission of weakness.

It's definitely not fucking helping that we have Quisling assholes like McConnell and Ry an publicly punching right.

I seriously fucking hate those guys and want them both voted out of office

It's not their fault. It's literally the media and just the media. No matter who the right runs they are a racist nazi. Romney was one. McCain was one. Someone has to make the media answer for this.

He did not sponsor BLM lol you fucking moron

The right has been branded as racists and bigots. You will not see them in polls. I do not speak about my political beliefs in public or with others around me for fear of call out culture.

If you believe this you're dumb enough to be a Bernfag m8

gender transition.

You overestimate the intellect of the average burger

You say less than five months, but that's a long ass fucking time for a presidential election. They still haven't confirmed nominees, and if Trump is as genius as we think he is, he is most likely allowing polls to suggest Clinton will easily defeat him by a large margin. This has two effects; on one hand it will enable the DNC to confidently nominate Clinton, and on the other it will cause the average dipshit to highly underestimate Trump by the time debates roll around.

Trump knows how to handle debates, the only reason he slipped towards the end of the primaries was because of the rats ignoring each other to go after him and give him no time to retaliate. Clinton will be forced to face Trump on even ground.

He invested 30 millions, how's is that not sponsoring?

You three-quarter Tenpenny Tower, the polls say exactly (((whoever))) presenting the poll wants it to say.
>pic related

As soon as shit starting looking real bad on the news about her bengazi shit, These fucking turks blow themselves up.

Thanks!
XD

Step 1: Let her have the nomination so replacing her guarantees chaos and a Trump win.

Step 2: Drop a couple truth nukes.

Step 3: Smell the blood and go in for the kill, just like Brexit

Polls are not trustworthy. Polls said the Brexit wasn't gonna happen, they said that Trump wouldn't win the primaries. Just vote for Trump and he'll win.

Hillary has the media and they'll just call everyone racist. She could fist fuck a black Muslim child on video while yelling "nigger" and get a pass.

>hillary
>literally served as senator
>been in politics since fucking goldwater
>god damn secretary of state

>trump
>got loan from father
>bunch of semi-successful real-estate things
>got his name everywhere by forcing his way in with dumb shit like movie cameos and a reality show

This. Thirty years ago they kicked off their campaigns six months before election day. Five months is an eternity in polotics and become a roller coaster.

But anyway OP, if Hillary wins Florida I will be convinced that voter fraud occured.

>Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
>She will never spend a second in jail
>Most Americans will continue to believe her scandals are made up by Republicans and dismiss everyone who thinks otherwise as sexist far right kooks
>She will be a two-term President
>She will grant amnesty to illegals, raise taxes, abolish the Second Amendment, bring in thousands of refugees,sign TPP into law and forever destroy America
>There is nothing any of us can do about this

We both know that won't hurt her standing with Democrats. They'll support her through anything if they're willing to support her at all, because everyone knows how corrupt she is. If you know how corrupt she is, and you still support her, that can only be a 100% partisan response. And in that case, no matter what she does she can rely on that base. ]

Fortunately the Democrat and Republican base both are not adequate alone to win the Presidency, you have to convince the unaffiliated. I do think Hillary is going to have a hard time with indies--they've got their reasons for not registering as a party, mostly because they're aware both are lying power hungry shits. In this regard Trump has an advantage and it's why you see pollsters now undersampling independent.

m8, Britain is the most cucked country on earth.
If they can somehow make Brexit happen, Trump is going to win in a landslide and Hillary will spent the rest of her life in house arrest in a comfy white collar prison.

Don't forget the Supreme Court appointments.

Watch and see.

Every single thing you listed for Hillary comes along with a scandal dumbass. She CAN'T use her experience because anytime she did something in her life, she did something illegal at the same time.

I am already preparing my anus for 8 years of Hillary

Republicans are dead, the white race is dead. We will become a latin american country with just as much corruption and shittyness within 30 years.

>implying hillary 'killary' clinton didn't completely own the shit out of the benghazi panel during their 11 hour griller of her where they were reduced to reading literal fanfiction they wrote about the attack
>implying trump can do anything to get under her skin
>implying she needs to do anything other than tick him off during the debate and snub him so he calls her a cunt on live national television

>Electoral college votes within 5 points of each other
>Liberals and MSM force a recount
P A N I C
A
N
I
C

If we actually voted here, yeah we would. Britains also far more rational (read: white) than the united multiracial states.

What the fuck is wrong with her throat

The right wing has been flipping the fuck out about hillary clinton since literally bill took the white house in 92. America literally does not give a shit about her scandals anymore unless you already hate her and want something that seems remotely reasonable to point at for it instead of because she's left wing/a woman/etc

FOUR DIMENSIONAL CHESSMASTER

>an non-partisan committee
lmao, I bet they're as non-partisan as CNN senpai

We'll have two debates if we're lucky

Neither, desu.

She's 70 fucking years old. That's what the throat of a 70 year old woman looks like.

she's trying to get the obese vote

:Laughing:

Trump only ran to flatten to GOP field so Hillary would slide right in. Noobs.

>It's all a right wing conspiracy!
Fuck off CTR.

>implying 20+ years of people screaming openly on the news and in congress about vince foster, backroom deals, blowjobs in the white house, emails, benghazi, and a ton of other stupid shit is a conspiracy

Bernie's failure has killed young enthusiasm.

He's waiting for her to become the nominee and it's too late to replace her.

The fact that he even bent his knee to the Clintons should be enough dissuade all but the most massive of youth cucks from voting.

>polls in June

W-w-where are the independent states?

>independent states
Kek. Idependent territories maybe. MAYBE.

Third act miracle. Haven't you seen a movie?

Whatever happens, it will be what Trump wants.

Hillary is running for her freedom, not for just presidency.

Trump can either prosecute her when he wins or make a deal with her

Hillary is his bitch right now, she has no choice but to follow the Donald.

Why can't Gary Johnson be elected president?

WHY?

Witnessed

She is leading because there is a lot of stupid people out there

he can't, you're stuck with hillary

She's going to get out of the debates by putting Bill in the hospital with a serious condition. She'll milk that for a couple weeks then he'll die and she'll stop campaigning and let surrogates campaign while she plays the brave grieving widow.

>calls her a cunt on live national television.

Would be the greatest moment in American politics so far.