What does pol think of ben shipiro? What does he think of you?

youtu.be/5mxhG8FspYs?t=21m58s

question is at 21:58

I used to really enjoy reading his articles until he got on this nevertrump bulls hit all because of michelle fields

I like Ben Shapiro. I've seen a few of his speeches and they were pretty based. It's a shame he can't take any criticism about his jewishness.

(((little Ben)))

what a nigger loving cuck

Be a jew, don't be a jew who wears your stupid little jew hat everywhere you go.

He's an establishment manlet. He's gonna be on Hillary's side so long as the colluding Dem\Rep intrest groups keep lining his pockets with shekels

ben fights hillary and trump and yet he is in team trump based on his actions

why does he wear the yamaka pol?

He is the living proof that you shouldn't allow jews into your political system.

The Michelle Fields thing ruined him.

so he can advocate to the typical "im a jew" shit they do,
the only thing i dislike about him is when he says he is Jew Orthodox but he does not have a beard nor those ridiculous things on the side of the ears(dont even know the name of that shit)

he actually is 100% correct on what he is saying about Trump, he is fake conservative.
Meme magic is blinding you faggots.

>he is fake conservative

And?

In a dumpster, the shiniest trash seems like a beacon.

he wont respect the constitution.

are you really this fucking stupid? we support trump because he's not a fucking cuckservative. cuckservatives have lied to and betrayed us

and?

based Sup Forumsack laughing at him for cuckposting irl

Ben "Suckin Slimes Double Time" Shapiro

he sounds like he's on fucking 2x speed when he talks

>he calls it "pole"
>not "paul"

I see where this is going breski

Also the way he flushed all of his credibility down the toilet when by insisting that the world need to 'listen and believe' michelle fields despite the video evidence.

benji still mad

Sup Forums was wrong about him. They forgot rule #1

What do you think?

Stop making these (You) threads.

>Ben Shapiro

|
>
|
|

>SLASH poll

cringed when he said that

He's definitely not "nigger loving".

His BTFO of black people and nigger loving leftists is actually the only reason I still like Shapiro.

oy

OY VEY, REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION LAMPS

What a nigger cuck

Holy shit, I just realized there are actually 6 lamps

>mfw

niggers have fat plump juicy cocks though.

Does anyone listen to his podcasts?

It's really pretty good, if it wasn't for the Trump stuff I'm sure
he would be more popular here than Milo

Ben is clearly intellectually superior

(((Shapiro))) made good points though. Like the one guy said, he's making too much sense.

Just watched the video. He's not exactly wrong.

Obviously typing "ĆÜCK!" and only "ĆÜCK!" will get you nowhere and it's sometimes a bad look for the right, but it's not a big deal when it's arguably true a lot of the time for whoever it's directed at; all while accompanied by an argument with facts + logic/common sense.

He also has to realize this "alt-right" movement, with Milo being a key figure, is a creation of the left and is largely a satirical reaction to the left's absurdity and bullshit. Yes, a lot of people just hop on and shitpost without caring for most aspects of politics, but the majority are genuine conservatives as well.

its pronounced pole

I want to see him do more videos on pol memes.

>muh constitution

ahh you burgers and your silly papers