Will Bavaria ever leave Germany and became independent country?

Will Bavaria ever leave Germany and became independent country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0uAKrzaoPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naaaahhhh

i really hope desu

Anschluss when?

Would be nice. Dortmund dominating the Bundesliga, HejaBVB.

Bawaria abschluss Austria or Austria abschluss Bawaria?

no they will unite with Austria

i want this to happen
how can i let this happen

I hope so

>a fucking tiles

Well i think everything is better than merkel

>a fucking cock

>a fucking castle

Based Bavaria and Austria together when?

>a fucking waffle

> #CALLBRUSSELS
youtube.com/watch?v=w0uAKrzaoPc

>Bawaria abschluss Austria or Austria abschluss Bawaria?
would be like a 24/360 Oktoberfest
>i want this to happen
>how can i let this happen
share the dream/idea with everyone

Dortmund sind Scheiße
Fick dich Hans

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

wann

I C E L A N D
C
E
L
A
N
D

Lower bavarian guy here

It's too late, our small cities are all infested with muslims and niggers. Culture is dying. Even just fucking munich - I was in a KFC the other day visiting munich. As I was coming from a friend I talked bavarian and forgot that I am in "bavarian mode" I ordered in bavarian. The woman there (she was about 45) responded in bavarian to which I was surprised and since it was about closing time, we talked a little bit. We talked about the bavarian culture and language and said that she has 3 sons, all of which she raised talking exclusively bavarian. All of them are in their teenages now and none of them are able to speak it anymore, they speak broken muslim german.

Bavaria is fucked, germany is fucked. The problem ist that the majority is in big cities and they have been used to muslims for decades now - they don't even know what's wrong with that shit since they grew up with it. Munich is one of the whitest big cities in all of germany - and yet every time I, as someone from a small rural area in the deepest corner of lower bavaria, visit it, I am in utter shock of how little germans there are to see. Everything is lost, and now they take our small village too.

Von wo bist? Hoffentlich koa zuagroasda.

Rottal-Inn

The reason why i leave Germany.
Our "Refugee Welcome" and "Multi Culti" idiots slowly destroy this once so beautiful country.
They only thing that maybe will save our country from muslims is ADF but their party programm is full of shit expect that they will regulate the muslim influence.
We are basiclly doomed.

Silesia independet when?

I am doing my bit of convincing people every day. And then we'll have an independent Franconia as well.

But since we are living dire times it seems like everybody feels the need to follow the words of Franz Josef Strauß: "In case of emergency we'll be the last Prussians."

That is literally the problem with all big cities and I don't know what illusions you had but they are just cosmopolitan cesspools.

I remember the disappointment at my first visit with my family there and finally getting on the commute train. In the whole underground station I never heard any Bavarian but lot of Arabic and of course it was filled with Kanancken. It was one of those early and deeply disturbing moments where I had the feeling we are losing the country.

Now that I've grown up I also finally understand why all those major cities are getting so many votes from the left. In the middle of our Bavaria! It's because the state is growing and breeding this trash on our money. The fucking state is the problem and when we secede into the smallest possible unit it will be much easier to deal with this scum directly.

That is why we need to keep our beautiful villages going. This is where we will start the secession and the secession begins with the union of the family. Then you reach out to your neighbor and then your community. Volunteer in your town's fire company, join your local society for traditional costumes and go for Frühschoppen before church!

In our part of the woods we still like to better the world at the regular's table and we'll convince every greener they send out to infiltrate those!

verdammte saubarzies, sollen sie doch gehen!

südtirol auch noch würde ich sagen

>even more Swabians and Franconians under one roof

Sure thing, buddy.

wind literally does not work that way

What would a southern German country even be called?

The same description Bavaria that is used for Bavaria today: The better Germany!

make a better animation

Rightful clay

Can Wurrtemberg leave too?

No they're turbocucks

It will be annexed by Austria. The Holy Roman Empire will rise again.

Austria is even more cucked than Germany

Vienna being the centre of the HRE it could only be one way. Then the Habsburg can get their Kaiser back and Bavaria gets another Wittelsbacher king.
Would be pretty nice desu

Lel, nowhere near
One of the most conservative societies in West Europe