Republicans bad, Democrats gooooooood

Republicans bad, Democrats gooooooood.

I don't understand how Sup Forums is the single board that Sup Forums doens't even pretend to be subtle with bait. It's just outright political posting that has nothing to do with movies.

I mean, you look at shit that's happening in NC and SD and it's not hard to think this.

top photo didn't skip leg day

This is an old meme thread with a twist

Is the twist that it has nothing to do with television or movies?

Sup Forums has annexed Sup Forums. This board is occupied territory.

No that the demos have become the bad guys

MADE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

NUMALE SMASH

Pointing the finger at those who overreact to the problem rather than addressing the problem.

>become the bad guys
>become
really made me think

And what problem would that be?

dictators and shieeeeeeeet

The trump administration and the white house lying about things that never happened for starters.

OOOOOH clever clever user, what a sly humorist.

le reported your le thread le faggot
le mad?
lelele

no haha its OK
bump so mods can see announced sage

because Sup Forums is objectively one of the worst boards

The Left is stuck in the 1960s using 1960s "guilt the white man" maneuvering. They seriously don't get it. They're legitimately confused why their "guilt the white man" bully tactics have absolutely zero affect anymore.

We've won.

Our hard work has dismantled the Left's psychological bully doctrines they used to empower themselves and enslave. They are so far behind in the dialog. It's basically a bunch of Left Wing baby boomer whites repeating their indoctrination the same as they have done for the past 60 years.

The best thing to do is continue moving forward applying Leftism to destroy Leftism. They have no clue what is going on. There is no solution to stop it, because we're using their own ideology.

what's obvious to me is they don't believe in their own bullshit deep down. if you thought hitler was coming back you'd be forming a milita not some pissy tantrums burning cars.