What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Nothing, they can still, realistically, win the league.

Classic case of failing to replace a key player, same as spurs did with Bale. The whole team was based around feeding lukaku goals and they bought a load of players they didn't need with the money instead

>lose Lukaku (for good money), a guaranteed goal scorer, and make no serious attempt to replace his output
>spend a huge chunk of that money on Klaassen and Sigurdsson, two immobile players who both play in the same position
>breaking their wage structure to bring back Wayne Rooney (!), a guy that's not even close to PL standards, so he can sit on the bench for 2 years
>shit investment all across the pitch with too much money spent on mediocre players

Swapped a world class striker for a load of mediocre players (regardless of their potential ) . Reminds me of Spurs when they bought all those players with the Bale money.

They should have bought Iheanacho

And now he's rotting away at Lestah.

Thought it would be a good move for him, it looks awful in retrospect

tbf, he just isnt good enough at this level. Should've played a season or two in the championship.

traded the leagues best striker against the worst "striker"

They lost an almost world class striker and have a slight chemistry issue. Furthermore, some of their players are getting on a bit which means a loss in pace. Still, I think they're likely to improve quite a lot over the season after they learn about their strengths and weaknesses. Given that they signed so many players they're pretty much a new team. It didn't help that they started off against all the top teams and got battered by all of them except City, who they managed to draw against. Their playing at the start of the season against Stoke and City indicates that they have the ability to perform well, however after all those big losses and even a loss against Burnley, I think the team are currently lacking confidence. They need a good victory to embolden them and after that they'll begin to improve.

Having nil tactics is not optimum

unironically, >moyes leaving

Dump Rooney, Everton did Man U a HUGE favour by taking him.

Play siggy as a 10

Stop playing 3 ATB meme

Stop playing 2x DM's or 3x CAM's

Anyone got a webm of the guy with the baby?

Their captain getting a broken leg

should be charged with malpractice

acting as a feeder club in the same division should be illegal

Sept spurs bought loads of good players.

Apart from Eriksen all the others were complete shit as far as I remember. And don't even try and say that Lamela is decent.

>Lamela is still a Spurs player
How.

>Lamela
F

Spurs are missing coco senpai dont be salty

Sigurdsson was one of the best players in the league last season though. It's a management issue and the fact that Koeman gives little freedom to his attacking players and always plays with two DM:s isn't helping

What’s it like being an Everton fan? Never good enough to make champions league, but never worse enough to fight for relegation.

IMAGINE next season's Arsenal when Sanchez leaves for free

>Stop playing 3 ATB meme
>Stop playing 2x DM's or 3x CAM's

This is hard when all your wingers and strikers are shit. Or maybe use Bolasie and Coleman on the flanks and Niasse up front. Also swallow your pride and bring back Barkley and Mirallas.

It's pretty lame. I think I might bandwagon someone else.

Barkley, Coleman, and Bolasie are all injured. I agree that Mirallas should be used more.

>maybe use Bolasie and Coleman
They're both injured mate. If they weren't they'd obviously be used.

under-rated comment