After Britain's Brexit it is time for us Swedes to stand united

After Britain's Brexit it is time for us Swedes to stand united.

A petition for a Swedish EU referendum can be found here:
change org/p/the-government-of-sweden-swexit-nej-tack-till-eu

A facebook page organising this petition can be found here:
facebook com/NejTackEU

#Swexit #NejTackEU

swedes are feminine homos

Swedes will be hanging from Merkel's ballsack till the bitter end

fuck you binland you're just swedes with eyelid fat

Well I can't really argue with you but one can only hope that the Swedes will wake up from this nightmare...

relax I was merely pretending

No love or respect for Sweden here, not even their history. Couldn't care less what happens to them, to be honest. But the Fourth Reich losing subjects is always fun.

Won't happen.

First, your logo is shitty and looks like you've encouraging the EU to vote for Hillary.
Second, they'll just grant the migrants the right to vote in the referendum.

You are an idiot if you do a referendum now. You need to wait a few years or it wont get the vote. People need to wake up first. If you do a vote now it wont win and it may be the last vote you ever get. Wait for after the Netherlands and France referendum

Why not call it #sexit so you get the refugees votes as they will think they be getting white women and shiet

>not even their history
They saved Protestant Europe, you have to respect that

>implying the Swedish government aren't funding Hilldog's campaign

>Inte sexit
Vad gör ni

Protestant Europe wasn't worth saving.

Confirmed.

There is no waking up from something that is an integral part of Swedish DNA.
t. Johan-Emil Cuckmansson

NONE of your problems will be fixed by this. Stop blaming EU for something that was started by Palme and continued by SWEDISH COMMUNITY. Sweden has lost nothing because of EU and your have your own currency too. Even if you got out of EU you wouldn't just magically solve the domestic problems.

>redditball

I'm on mobile and your flag just looks like the logo for some shitty app. Can someone enlighten me?

cyprus

Did Cyprus change flags?
I remember it having a cross on it

I wish you the best of luck but people think we've failed because of our pound value and our stock market. Doing it now will mean a remain vote. Wait until we're doing alright again and then petition.

Thank you, too blurry on mobile .

I have respect for Cameron, even though he is pro-remain he decides to call for a referendum since he notices that the country is divided in this question, something that Löfvén would never do.

Holy fuck, we are for SURE going to see armed conflict in the next 10 years on european territory for SURE

Go for it brother, we stand with Sweden
Swexit 2017

I was (and still am) all for Brexit, because Britain is strong enough and smart enough to stand on their own. You guys though... eh.