HAN SOLO leak

While a Han Solo Film is already a big fanwank in itself, it will be an even bigger one than Rogue One was.
We are about to discover
>the mafiaesque structures of Jabba the Hutts "business"
>the lower levels of Coruscant (reminiscent of 1313)
>trandoshan slavers/ enslaved wookies (Bossk cameo)
>the legendary Sabacc game between Han and Lando
And something that should not really surprise anybody anymore:
>we get to see the DEATH STAR under construction in the orbit above Geonosis
>Han is an imperial pilot that is ordered to bomb the poor Geonosians who dindu nuffin with gas (do you get it? Because a galaxy far far away is actually nazi germany)
Obviously Han won't do that, but this whole shit somehow ties in with Rogue One.

Source: my father works at nintendo

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-ewan-mcgregor-obi-wan-kenobi-spinoff-films-a7359646.html
youtube.com/watch?v=28snhq40C8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will Vader have a cameo again?

>Jabba the Hutt
>Coruscant
>Bossk
>Sabacc game
>Lando
>DEATH STAR

I KNOW WHAT THAT IS

Oh boy, can't wait for yet another piece of SW revisionism

I can literally see him talking to him "You are a fine young man cadet Solo. You would truely make a perfect son in law but my daughter died as an infant together with my wife"

No, but Krennic will reprise his role

Anyone here think this will be the first box office bomb for Disney? I don't even know any starwars fans that are excited for this.

I have a Han Solo leak.

I don't give a fuck about your shitty star wars movies

How will they explain Han looking completely different in A New Hope

No, this will be even higher in the box office than Rogue One. All the retards want Yoda, Han Solo, Boba Fett movies.

Did they purposely pick two actors that look absolutely nothing like the originals?

They got the skin colors right, so there's that.

There will be a quip about it "Han you look... Different" "yeah, must be my new haircut" *pause for laughter*

What fims that are out now, will this be most like. ?

Donald Glover ist about wanting the reddit audience and Alden Ehrenreich ist just some new face they want to force in to A-list for whatever reasons. It has nothing to do with him being suited for the role in any way. This is all about vitamine B. Do you really think its just coincidence that "the guy that was most suited for directing Episode VII" is best friends with kathy kennedys husband?!

>Anyone here think this will be the first box office bomb for Disney?

Yeah, like Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy and The Force Awakens and

What?

This will actually happen

I can't understand why people want to see characters that have already been depicted just further done to death. Why won't they expand on the series or just do an entirely different time period all together? Also why would the Star Wars fans even eat this up, I figured they would be the ones that could see through the bullshit but I guess not.

the actor they got looks like such an unlikable tooldouche

I can't watch this

They see trough it. They are just too weak not to go to the cinema and pay shekels to the jew.

>it will tie in with Rogue One

Fuck, so it's true they filmed scenes with Saw Gerrera and Han Solo doing shit.

>Han is an imperial pilot that is ordered to bomb the poor Geonosians who dindu nuffin with gas (do you get it? Because a galaxy far far away is actually nazi germany)
>Obviously Han won't do that, but this whole shit somehow ties in with Rogue One.
omg thats like what finn did
they must be related
pottery

probably
it's perfect for disney, they can use use whenever they want because it won't cost them and the manchidlren with shit taste will always love

No no Goj. Han is a PILOT, Finn was a TROOPER it's completely different!

> for whatever reasons
Because Spielberg lobbied him. They met at some jewish holiday and now Steve is pushing him.

star wars fans are on the same level with harry potter

pls no.

worse actually because nobody pretends to be a Harry Potter fan

newsflash asshole, most SW fans are fucking plebs

lol they just HAD to cast a jew as Han Solo

Is Ehrenreich jewish? Doesn't really make sense. His name literally means "full of honor"

I am a fan but I don't care.
I want a story about the Old Republic

I just want a space road-trip movie with Han, Lando, and Chewie.

Han Solo is an imperial pilot and he meets Chewbacca for the first time onboard Death Star, where Chewie is the first officer. They decide to run away together and start their smuggling business when some innocent people ask them for help. Han is reluctant but finally agrees and saves them. Turns out one of the, well, "people" he saved was Jabba.

AT-STs AT-STs!

Also all you people shitting on Alden obviously did not see Hail Caesar. He's good and deserves a breakout role.

Dong Lover, however, is a soft spoken ponce and a terrible choice for Lando.

>trandoshan slavers/ enslaved wookies

Will they make a movie out of every line in the orignal movies now?

>more CGI grand moff tarkin

gotta wonder why they didn't CGI young Harrison Ford for the entire thing

What are the odds of a Donald Trump character?

harrison ford is jewish

>Will they make a movie out of every line in the orignal movies now?

That's what EU did for several decades, I don't see why Disney can't.

>that poster

bothans died for the Death Star 2 plans not the DS1

I bet the retarded Sup Forumssmoker who made that thought he was clever too

shut up, I love it

also, DS2, R2 -- fits

So to bring all this shit in a sensical order:
>Han is an imperial pilot
>is ordered to gas 6million Jewonosians
>deserts from the empire
>flees to tatooine (which kind of makes sense since it is very close to Geonosis)
>starts smuggling for Jabba
>This is where we meet woody harrelson who is like his direct boss
>they sell some shit to Saw Gerreras als quaida guys
>woody is killed of in a battle and Han needs a new ship
>tricks lando in a game of sabacc
>gets the falcon
The third act will be about him and lando flying to kessel. Here we see all the atrocities of the empire.
>makes han rescueing one of the enslaved wookies - it's chewbacca
>they flee by doing the kessel run in under 12 parsecs

Maybe that's why the poster is called Rogue Two, user

upvoted

Sounds pretty good, actually.

dumb redditposter is Rogue one 2

Actually I kinda like the idea of the Han Solo movie being loosely tied to Rogue One and having this overall tie in with the Saga by showing more of the death star and its geonosian roots

>.02 Disneybux have been added to your account

It makes complete sense actually. Rebels even established wookie slaves on Kessel already.

I don't care how good this movie might be, spinoffs are a fucking cash grab and that's all there is to it. Fuck Disney.

han is just some hardened smuggler down on his luck in ANH. Nothing tying him to the 'destiny' of the world, nothing to incite him to act beyond a hefty payday, and yet he becomes one of the major heroes of the rebellion through his actions

if they throw in this tied-in nonsense implying he was always wrapped up in the pivotal conflicts, it ruins part of what made his characterization in the original trilogy so good

I WAS BEING RETARDED ON PURPOSE! HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE DUMBASSES
OWNED!

When will they finally make Obi-Wan movie? This is the only one I care about. They could make it about older Ben sitting in the cantina on Tatooine an telling the stories about Jedi's adventures (without revealing that they were his own adventures). Basically goodfriendposting: the movie

Still a better premise than the garbage that is Rogue One. At least we actually care about Han Solo. At least it's a story we don't already know the answer to. Rogue One was a terrible anthology idea.

Why? So that they can give answers to things that don't need to be answered? Fuck this. Leave it alone. No more stories between movies.

>At least we actually care about Han Solo

I cared about him enough for 4 movies worth. This spinoff is completely unnecessary

I just really like Ewan McGregor and his portrayal of Obi-Wan - would love to see him more. Same with Ian McDiarmid and Palpatine.

Ewan McGregor hated star wars. I think his performance was pretty shit, and that's after considering how bad the lines he had.

>Ewan McGregor hated star wars
>recorded lines for TFA
>wants to make spinoff

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-ewan-mcgregor-obi-wan-kenobi-spinoff-films-a7359646.html

Well he sure was not happy with the prequels, his performance showed it. He hated endless hours of blue screens with no sets.

>Ian McDiarmid and Palpatine.
I don't get this meme. Overacting is always shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=28snhq40C8o

>Han Solo flying the falcon low over the surface of Tatooine
>Emilia Clarke: "PULL UP!"
>barely pulls up in time to avoid a krayt dragon bursting from the sand
>"How'd you know it was there?!"
>*into camera "I know a thing or two about dragons"

I really don't understand why disney won't make an obiwan spinoff. This is literally what everybody wants. Don't the Jew love shekels?!
I just pray for the new spinoff after that to not be a Boba Fett Movie. Just give us something between 6 and 7 about Lukes Jedi Order or some shit.
And give us a sith lord trilogy after Episode IX

This is emilia clarke? When did she get slim?!

>"Truly the Emperor is playing a Game of Thrones with this galaxy."

WTF DISNEY, really!?