What the fuck was up with the opening credits?

What the fuck was up with the opening credits?

pleb filter, and you failed.

>not watching the chinese web-dl version

based chinkles getting rid of disgusting shit

I don't remember the opening because most of this movie was forgettable.

This movie was nothing more than a display of how to be the largest cuck known to man.

Anyone who likes this trash has shit tastes.

You must have watched then. The opening credits of this movie are pretty hard to forget.

this desu, when it started I knew the movie would blow me away and it did. I was not disappointed

>tfw you will never be this entry level again
I wish I could go back
I wish I could have no taste or cinematic skill set again ;_;

I'm assuming you're one of those "kino" babbies, who unironically think superhero movies are good. hilarious memes bro xd

seeing it tomorrow, spoil me.

These are women that are truly free, they have let go of everything our culture tells us they should be, they're going outside the conventional norms that would hold them back, but they're also part of susans gallery that night.

They serve as a contrast to susan herself, who is trying so hard to be exactly what she thinks she should be. Susan is trapped and unhappy.

It's not that hard, user.

That's just your shallow interpretation, retard.

A guy got cucked by a whore who dumped him and aborted his baby. He then writes a book about them being married and having a teenage daughter (the aborted kid that never was). In the book, he literally lets a bunch of rednecks leave him for dead in the desert, steal his car, and rape and kill his wife and daughter. He sends the book to her to read, she gets emotional and wants him back. He then stands her up and doesn't talk to her again out of revenge.

TL;DR - It's a revenge story about being a beta male who gets back at a woman by acting like a woman.

Don't watch it. It's not that good.

Tom Ford LITERALLY said this is what it is, mouthbreahter.

t. Your ass

Sounds like shit Jesus Christ

The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith Podcast

Look it up, listen to it, Tom Ford says it there himself. Fucking mouthbreather.

I'm not sure if he stood her up for revenge or if he simply pussed out.

>mouthbreather.

Kek there's that word again. Why do you have to project so hard?

>Tom Ford LITERALLY said this is what it is
he truly is a talentless hack

t. mouthbreather

She's never actually shown emailing him back about the dinner plans.

Tom Ford is a lying, duplicitous homosexual.

see

t. mouthbreather

You mean after he stood her up?
Maybe she realized why she left him in the first place - a beta cuck.
I thought the movie was about how impossible it is to love someone that weak.

What? No, you retard. I'm talking about how she wasn't shown emailing Gyllenhaal back after he asked for a time and place to meet up. Just a funny thing to point out.

Also, your amount of insecurity is really distracting. I actually feel second hand embarrassment for you.

how did he die at the end? Was it just from the headwound from the metal rod? I got confuse because it kinda seemed like he got shot in the belly or back.

>No, you retard. I'm talking about how she wasn't shown emailing Gyllenhaal back after he asked for a time and place to meet up

So what does that mean, he knew where she was and we all agree he stood her up - she was waiting for him.
What difference does it make if she was not shown emailing him back?

he shot himself when trying to get back up

Didn't he fall over and accidentally shoot himself?

>A guy got cucked
stopped ready there. what a pleb you are

Does it trigger you because you're a beta cuck yourself?

1. you haven't watched the film
2. you use Sup Forums lingo like a loser

I did watch the film and I was not wrong. You sound pretty new, you must be new to Sup Forums.

He does nothing to protect his wife and daughter. He lets himself get run off the road. He doesn't realize it's a life or death situation. He just passively lets it all happen. Even though its a book, his whole method of revenge is not very masculine. Women are the ones who try to do passive aggressive things to get back at people. Jake's character is the epitome of a cucked beta male.

Try harder, new faggot. Sorry that you love this trash.

>backing up use and gives reason to his use of Sup Forums lingo
>calls others newfag

Not a bad movie, actually enjoyed it, especially the opening credits for the reactions it caused in the audience.

Why are TOM FORD fans such tasteless and godless plebs?

I thought you redditors actually present arguments. Instead you writing incoherent green texts like the low IQ mongoloid you are.

>getting this triggered
>calls others redditors

You're the faggot who is getting defensive about this cucked movie.

Dude are you retarded? Have you been spouting "cuck" so much that its all you can think of 24/7? Obviously the most horrible revenge for woman would be that the husband does nothing at all to protect her and the daughter, thats complete destruction of safety and functional family and i'm sure its nightmarish situation for woman

Oh...

Ok then. I didnt notice that was what happened.

But the daughter was real wasnt she?

The mom called her and she was naked with a man. She said it was sunday and she was sleeping late.

Showing how decadent Susan's art world is

Yeah it's a nightmare situation. He's a weak man who just stood there and watched. How are we supposed to sympathize with him? He's not likable and neither is she the way she aborted his child and dumped him. Two unlikable characters. He's a cuck because he sits there and does nothing while everything gets taken from him. Then his idea of revenge is being a passive aggressive woman. These are not traits of a man. I wish the book actually did happen and his family did get raped, because he deserves it for being such a cuck.

That was the daughter with her real faggot husband. The daughter in the car was the nonexistent daughter that she aborted. The was fucked up and she was emotional, so it made her call he real daughter.

So did she or didn't she abort her daughter? Because they show her talking to her daughter on the phone multiple times, unless she had TWO kids, which there is no evidence for.

>characters have to be likable
>males have to fit this strict archetype

Stick to capeshit.

hurr durr look at me I'm alpha mom

Are you always supposed to symphatize with character? There are films about despicable human beings. You have taste of a child you dumb faggot

It's not about being an alpha dominant man. It's about being a man at all. If you don't put your life on the line for your family, you are a weak, weak, man who deserves what he gets.

Also, men don't go through a big passive aggressive scheme to get back at somebody. Men are confrontational, not passive bitches who don't get over themselves.

i meant the opening credits

>It's a revenge story about being a beta male who gets back at a woman by acting like a woman.
I loved the movie but holy shit that's accurate as hell

>can't come up with argument
>better point out his use of the word "mouthbreather"

Oh.

I assumed she aborted the second kid.

Did anyone here get the ending?

So isn't the revenge symbolism pretty clear? Woman wouldn't carry his child so he "got back" and wouldn't lift a finger to protect her child. You're awfully triggered by antagonist acting in disturbing way. Is it because you fear you couldn't protect your family if you ever had one?

Tom M. Night Shamalamafordong he is not.

>not understanding the opening credits
they literally explain the entire movie

No, I'm triggered because people actually think its a good movie. Because the depiction of the modern male is about being a weakling.