/vg/ - Vikings General

The last two episodes have been the best of this season. Good pacing and decent character development.

Proveth me wronge, pagans.

>The best of this season
>Meanwhile episodes 14 and 15 were the best in the whole damn show.

THANK FUCK THAT SIGURD RETARD IS DEAD WORST BROTHER TBQH SENPAI

was he a homo tho?

Official Sons of Ragnar ranking: Björn > Ivar > Übbe > Quitzek > Sigurd

I genuinely loved season 4, after the shit that was season 3 I'm glad they could bounce back.

>Quitzek

nigga the fuck lmao

>tfw Ecbert and the Bishop when everyone else left the city

>Quitzek

I didn't know they had Aztec warriors in Scandinavia.

Sigurd deserved a better actor, better part, descendants, and a snake in his eye.

>no Lagertha and muh strong warrior women in the finale

Thank Odin for that.

Is Lagertha ageless ?
Isn't she supposed to be in her fifties by now?

*opens eyes extra wide*
*tilts head*
*repeat lines like Danish version of the joker from the Adam West Batman*
*ruins show*

All of those women in Kattegat are vampires.

Ivar's schtick has gotten old fast, i'm not tuning in next season if Bjorn isn't in it.

So who is the priest at the end? Alfred? Is it the other bastard that aethelwulf sent away and become a man?

>Is it the other bastard that aethelwulf sent away and become a man?
That would need a 15 year time jump. Did I miss that?

I'm pretty sure there will be a large time jump. They have to get Alfred involved. Also in the history, Vikings never leave England and always have a foothold in England. A time gap is important.

That sounds good to me. If they keep Bjorn and recast all the other Ragnar kids as adults then I am back in.

They wont recast any of the ragnar kids, just make them look older. Would never happen. Ivarr and Alfred are the new main leads.

cant wait for when vikings finally reach the americas
preview attached

underrated

dang

According to wikipedia, it's Heahmund, Bishop of Sherborne.

I don't get why they waited until the last minute of the finale.

and then making the final scene about him getting some puss. Was that supposed to be a strong ending?

That's a terrible way to introduce a character. It disappoints me so much. Vikings completely went to shit this 2nd half the season.

I used to find Ecbert's portrayal overbearing and even cringe when he had screentime. He's one of the few characters that actually improved. ;_;

sauce?

Tell you a secret: this actress didn't want aging makeup, the same they used on Travis (Ragnar's actor). She insisted on that point so much that the production went full "alright, fuck it". Apparently showing a woman aging (like men did) was sexist. Now you know.