Say something nice about this team

Say something nice about this team.

5 (FIVE) Champions League

They make good slippers.

Justice for the

0 titles

i used to really like liverpool but since i came on Sup Forums i just laugh about them

Laughing at Liverpool is the most Sup Forums thing to do, followed by laughing at americans and shitposting.

at least they're not arsenal

There's 96 fewer fans of theirs their than there could be.

>scores bags of goals
>concedes bags of goals
>great fans
>not owned by sand niggers
>kloppo

Honestly I don't get the hate, fun to watch, historical, underdog, seems pretty good to me

Their fans haven't murdered anyone in a while

the fans act like victims incessantly, but on one occasion it was genuine (for some)

The 3-3

The 96 was probably just about the right amount

t. Steven Gerrard

Better than the other scouse team

are year

Why do Liverpool worship spurs so much

They are the most successful English club.

That Liverpool Feel desu

>Muh Euro cups

>0 (zero) PL titles

You must be pretty ignorant if you don't know why Liverpool are genuine bad guys.

Heysel was years ago, let it go

let Hillsborough go then

#JFT96

sorry but i think that 1 champions league is worth more than atletico, anderlecht, sevilla, tottenham, valenica, parma and dynamos mickey mouse cups

It doesn't count since you guys changed the entire club name to some unpronouncable shit.

Switch back to Red Star Belgrade and you will be taken seriously again.

But they were always called Crvena Zvezda Beograd, it means Red Star Belgrade on Serbian, they never switched their name ... It's the English's commentator's fault for calling them Crvena Zvezda and not Red Star... Foreigners always called us Red Star by their language like Roter Stern by Germans, or Stella Rossa by Italians, or Etoile Rouge by French etc...

good memes

based roter stern belgrad