Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/kiqi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Alex

Back up, Jamie google that

>JAMIE

PULL

>Jamie pull up that photo of that big enchilada

>Jesus.. that thing must weigh what, 40 pounds? you can tear that thing to shreds

I think that was his face when Alex gave his vampire speech.

youtubedoubler.com/kiqi

>Anti Trump, take a shit

lol

LOOK AT BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM THE INSTAGRAM ALEX

eddie went full retard in the last half hour and then super saiyan tard in the last ten

>it's an Alex reads Thoreau, Hume, Kant, Herder and goes to the next level episode

>It's just so amazing that we're all here together on this rock floating around in space in our own little conscious worlds. It's just so...strange to think about...Hey Jamie pull up that video of the clown being fucked in the ass by a horse

Really Joe?

There are aliens in this thread right now.

You are the alien user

us code title 50 chapter 32 subsection 1528 paragraph b

>Start video
>Hey Jamie pull up that video of the guy getting killed by the lion

*blocks your path*

>mfw

>Buzz Aldrin, really dude? Fucking bullshit dude. You really trust what comes out of that dudes mouth?

This podcast will be the most viewed, most downloaded of all time. He's coming back on the JRE for sure and if Joe has Eddie on the next one I'm gonna blow my brains out.

joe wouldn't make that face at that accusation because he believes it as well, that the footage was retaken on Earth.

interdimensional demons bro

My keks were lost right here. Eddie dude have you fucking heard the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Jamie, show me one million self-aware Adolf Hitlers, disengage safety protocols.

*blocks your breath*