ITT: Sequels no one asked for

ITT: Sequels no one asked for

Most

There are probably a lot of kids that asked for that though.

All those straight to dvd sequels to Jarhead

Also that movie ended up pretty great.

But if wallets could speak...

>I'm autistic and dont understand what children are

Finding Nemo was one of the worst of the pre-2010 pixar movies.. Doesn't hold a candle to Toy Story, Bug's Life, Monster's Inc., etc. It's basically Cars-tier.

What even happened to this shit? Was it a success?

zoolander 2

Everyone asked for them though.

it was the #2 movie of 2016. it BTFO all capeshit and made over a billion.

u just got out of jail?

Actually, it turned out to be a surprisingly good sequel. Didn't just rehash the original, and actually gave it new dimensions

People who were kids when Nemo came out were adults when Dory came out. No one asked for it

I can't tell if you're being serious or fucking with me and I'm too lazy to look it up. Such is life I guess.

those are prequels you down syndrome carryier

it was actually #3. but it still made more money than any superhero movie domestically.

the dark night rises

Well I'll be.... They remade Jungle Book.

it was pretty good and emotional

that truck scene was a bit too much tho

I know a bunch of people who were not only excited about the movie, but were actively anticipating the announcement of a Nemo sequel.

People who were parents when Finding Nemo was first out ended up loving the movie too.

And the Scorpion King.

you mean Batman Returns but you're on the right track

How the fuck did they end up finding dinosaurs?

>There are 5 Home Alone movies

holy shit it was bad

This. I still have yet to hear a single woman say they liked the original or think the book series is good. Are they all just denying it so men don't drop them after finding out their taste is garbage AND it also makes them whores?

Justice league

It was okay, in the same ballpark as Bug's Life, Up and The Incredibles.

I thought nobody watched the first one

I really liked fiding dory

>shitposting so much on Sup Forums lose sense of what's going on in the real world

>cgi magic
its just... so stupid

The first made $571 million on a budget of $40 million, so of course they made a sequel. Anyway, I know quite a few women who like this shite; most are middle-aged.

You don't even know women

Yeah and it was fucking terrible