How will Marvel ever recover?

How will Marvel ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/cars_2/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8iRvQdSGA#t=6m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=qW636Cab0tw
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/lego-movie-sequel-enlists-trolls-director-mike-mitchell-971657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the DC trashcans the ones that should take note

I've seen zero advertisements for this movie

I didn't even realize its coming out next week

This was not how it was suppose to be.

>kids flick
Why should any of us care?

You need to watch more kid's television, it's being marketed pretty hard to it's target audience of children and manchildren.

because the first lego movie was pure kino

By having more than 7 reviews and still being fresh

>he doesn't realize Sup Forums relishes the chance to be near children in theaters.

What the fuck kind of adult goes to watch a superhero movie?

>Reviews counted: 7

those first 7 reviews set the tone. No one else but that King Nigger will vote it down to be contrarian.

I'm sure the new Lego movie is good, but when was the last time RT had any kids movie/Pixar-like film under 80%? Seems like most are given favorable ratings anyways.

this bullshit looks like it should be considered an honorary marvel capeshit

anything by the people who make Minions and Sing get shitted on.

Minions

>democracy as film criticism

>but when was the last time RT had any kids movie/Pixar-like film under 80%?
...all the time?

rottentomatoes.com/m/cars_2/

This is what they want. More winks and nods than anonymous gay sex in the bathroom.

the lego movie was surprisingly good, been looking forward to this more than actual batman.

>Implying Marvel cares about this shit.

... it's a kids movie about LEGOs. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the main conflict is resolved by another Martha scene, because that would honestly fit right in.

Lego movie only worked because of Lord and Miller

Illumination Picture flicks always get shat on. And also Angry Birds.

The only thing that can get positive reviews that isn't disney is unless if it was made by Tim Burton, or Miyazaki for exotic cinema points.

It'll score well, but a Disney movie will still win next year's Oscar for Best Animated Feature. Warner Bros. will continue to spiral into inevitable failure while Disney will become the only true monopoly in Hollywood forever.

>2 hour toy commercial
>Bojack voice

This is made for the average manchild.

Where is marvels Lego Movie Universe? Oh thats right, it hasn't even lifted off the ground

BTFO

>Marvel Megablock Universe
no thanks!

>"Nobody cares about Lego Batman"
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8iRvQdSGA#t=6m15s

>but a Disney movie will still win next year's Oscar for Best Animated Feature
did Lego Movie even get a nom?

I'm sure that was a much better movie than Lego Batman will be. Lord and Miller didn't write or direct.

Try not giving the Best Animated Feature to anyone but Disney and see how far you get in tinsletown.

Storks

YOU'LL LOVE IT user

they completely underestimated Lego batman and look where they are now

pottery

Watched it today at an early screening.
Best DC movie since The Dark Knight

All movies are for children, it's an escape from reality. I no longer play video games, watch tv/movies as often, and focus on improving my self through constant learning and being intense.

There really is no difference between watching a sundance film and a lego movie, it's all tripe. Do you think reading fiction regardless of quality improves your life or helps you reach enlightenment? No, it's purely gratification.

Improving yourself isn't fun, that's why movies exist.

>tfw this movie will get a better rating than BvS or SS

>yfw the best DC movie is a Fucking animated kids film

DCkino is here boys

Marvel officially BTFO

>tfw they aren't coming back for the sequel
>tfw the guy who made Trolls and those Chipmunk movies is directing the Lego Movie 2
For reference he has this on his resume:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW636Cab0tw

>did Lego Movie even get a nom?
They got one for best song but that was it

They did hand out Lego Oscars to all the losing nominees though

Better than both combined.

Probably by buying Lego or something.

Wasn't Rob Schrab supposed to be directing it? What happened?

He was but apparently left due to "creative differences"

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/lego-movie-sequel-enlists-trolls-director-mike-mitchell-971657

I want it to beat BvS at the box office too

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 was pretty depressing too

many keks would be had, hope it does as well

Untrue. A good substantial fictional tale can function the same as non-fictional, as the authors point of view can easily influence your own positively.

This being said, some kids movie and some Sundance flick can be on the same level, if the point of view is interesting and different.

Its fucking everywhere.

>tfw the best batman movie will be the one made of legos

>B-but marvel buys the critics to make all DC films look bad!

>lego Star wars is better than Disney wars
>lego batman is better than DCEU
How do they do it?

How will Hack Snyder recover?That is the question.
Everyone hates his grimdark, edgy, pretentious garbage.
God forbid anyone actually ENJOYS a movie with DC characters and has FUN watching it, right Snyder?

You're not fooling anyone, manchild.

Do you faggots look like pedophiles when you watch this shit? How many adult males are in the theater besides you? Does the ticket guy look at you like you're autistic?

There are like 20 LEGO licensed games.

Is time for a Lego Cinematic Universe?

>hack snyder gets BTFO by a lego movie
Pottery

>There are like 20 LEGO licensed games.
Plus there's Lego Dimensions which I'm pretty certain is on a quest to license literally every property known to man.

>Sonic
>Adventure Time
>Goonies
>Portal
They're on a fucking mission man

S-see where not b-biased against DC! N-no one is p-paying us o-o-off especially not a m-m-m-mouse!!

*meanwhile, already has Justice League review halfway pretyped calling it the Donald Trump of superhero films*

btfo mouseshill

kys fucking fanboy

Are they paying the users too? Because I haven't got my cheque yet.

No need to pay you when it's so easy to manipulate your online communities. Reviews are just part of that.

DCEU BTFO

I can't wait to go see this by myself two weeks after it's out.

I think the doom and gloom he's referring to his Trump's presidency.

what will Armond say?

>Unlike Snyder's visionary moral direction and Schrab's kid-pop capitalist critique, The Lego Batman Movie creates opprobium in the mind of anyone not saturated with coca-cola brand entertainment.

he says "DC superhero fans" that means he's talking about the DCEU and how not fun like muh other_ superhero movies they are

if he meant Trump he would say something like "provide us with a bit of fun in these dark times"

but I'm sure there will be one that does mention the horrible Trump times we find ourselves in