The football coach at Gray-New Gloucester High School resigned after instructing his players to taunt a Yarmouth player...

>The football coach at Gray-New Gloucester High School resigned after instructing his players to taunt a Yarmouth player with gay parents during a game last Friday, telling them to ask the player “Who’s your daddy?” every time he was tackled.
>When the Press-Herald reached out for comment, superintendent Craig King told them simply said that coach Duane Greaton no longer works for the school; in an email obtained by WMTW, King wrote that “MSAD 15 takes concerns about the safety and security of students very seriously and does not tolerate threatening or discriminating behavior.” Neither Greaton or athletic director Scott Walker commented on the matter, with Walker citing the fact that the resignation was a personnel move by the school.

What the fuck? It's bad enough that our youths are playing a sport that literally gives you brain damage but on top of that they're subject to degrading insults.

>Maine

Tsk tsk, I'd expect this shit from a flyover state but not from Maine

>fags cant take bantz

Lmao

The kid isn't the fag, his parents are

>The parents, Lynn and Stephanie Eckersley-Ray, told the Press-Herald they were informed of Greaton’s taunting orders by several Gray-New Gloucester parents moments before last Friday’s game; according to the parents, no homophobic slurs or taunts were heard throughout the game. In response, the Eckersley-Rays, who told the paper on Thursday that the affair has been “extremely difficult for our family,” penned a letter to King to bring the discriminatory actions to his attention.

I wish I had lesbian parents. Shit would be so hot

totally super hot

Clearly they aren't his parents because two men can't have a child and two women can't have a child. The only thing they are capable of giving this child is a rough time and suicidal tendencies. As long as it doesn't affect you and people can give you 'likes' why would you care though?

Who's your daddy is the most basic taunt ever.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were just hitting him with basic trash talk and it got blown up only because his parents are faggots.

Who's your daddy user?

based maine

>What the fuck? It's bad enough that our youths are playing a sport that literally gives you brain damage but on top of that they're subject to degrading insults.

Trump's America.

Are the players so dumb that they don't realize that telling everyone what their coach told them is going to fuck him over? Or did one rat him out on purpose?

maybe they didn't like the coach and did it themselves and blamed it on the coach to get him fired

A kid I went to school with had lesbian parents he was teased relentlessly

Sorry, but if my coach told me to engage in unsportsmanlike and unethical behavior you can be damn sure I'm telling on him

>hyphenated last name
>dykes
Jesus christ no wonder the poor kid is in football. He's trying to kill himself fast with brain damage

>he doesn't have a hyphenated last name

Pleb

the kid probably cried to his coach about it, the coach took it to the school district, and the school district took it their sports federation/association.

>sport allows you to physically maul people
>opponent taunts you
>cry

I hope he fucking kills himself, and statistics are on my side.

>yet another Sup Forums thread starter by an American barely disguised as sports

if by "bantz" you mean "getting beaten to death and set on fire," then no, most people can't take that.

That's why it's illegal.

>literally cannot tell if male or female

I remember when having a hyphenated name was only for super posh people.

not yet anyway

This is a sad day for sports... I mean honestly,mention somebody's mother on the field? Disgraceful.

Well they can't mention his father

user no. Why do you spout such threatening or discriminating insults?

How about we focus on the football game?

Like it's dumb to taunt an African American football player who was adopted and his parents are white. Same thing applies here.

Fag

>calling someone a pillow biter is the same as beating them up
so fragile

Neither could the coach, apparently. Asking players to ask the boy on his behalf.

It´s a sport you fucking retard. You put yourself out there to be tackled, not to be called nigger or fag or whatever.
And the kid apparently didnt cry, someone snitched on the coach. I hope you kill yourself for being so fucking dumb and fat.

No surprise there, Maine is a shithole full of retarded white people

Pretty shitty thing to do to some kid desu

oh.... growing up in that house... he'll end up being one eventually

Why did these dykes put "their" son in handegg? Soccer seems so much more appropriate

>two men can't have a child
True

>two women can't have a child.
Two women can mate children and it's called tribadism

I don't why the coach is heckling a lesbian couple. I wouldn't even say nothing because I find it cute.

I learn my lesson not to live in the Northeast states like NY or DE. Truth of the matter here is the living expenses are crazy like California sake.

>Maine
>flyover state
All of the above. It's Wisconsin with lobster.

this desu
also this to a lesser extent desu

>no homophobic slurs or taunts were heard throughout the game
so what's the problem

wew

>Who's your daddy
Based
Forced to retire for some light banter though, what the fuck murica

>implying being called named is worse than being clotheslined.
What is wrong with you fucking numales, why are you so pathetically weak mentally

B A S E D C O A C H

why does an opposing coach care who a player's parents are? that's not even trolling, that's just being obsessed

Kek

>why does an opposing coach care who a player's parents are?

Presumably the coach is also a homosexual.

>hey, this guy tried to kill you but he couldn't find you, so no harm no foul, right?

Fuck off, retard

Fuck off, faggot

So a kid has 2 dads, and people wanted to know which one is the biological father
But he refused to answer, and so they had to keep asking
He could've simply answered the question, or gotten better at the sport and stopped getting tackled all the time

Two simple solutions completely under his control, but instead went the usual third, SJW route which is feign helplessness and cry to the media

> t. redditor

>So a kid has 2 dads
Two dyke moms actually. As if a single mother wasn't bad enough, imagine two single mothers

The dumb coach is stupid enough insult the other team's kids lesbian couple.

Why don't you go tell that to the niggers in Africa and sandniggers in Saudi Arabia that?

Two moms.

How dare you assume their gender. The child has two parents.

>lighting a fag is illegal in burgerland

>imagine two single mothers
It's better than to have a deadbeat dad not around for the kid's sake.

trust me, the cops here won't care if you beat a fag