Hi Sup Forums Do you remind us?

Hi Sup Forums Do you remind us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pz15c7kgmD0?t=98
youtu.be/tkyfh5hO6BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm currently in South America, travelling around, and they have this fuckign retarded show in every second restaurant, hairdresser or whatever.
It's so fucking bad, I can't stand it.
And those latin tards are laughing all the time and watching it as some frocking kino.

Learn the proper use of English, you shitskinned monkey

not really, but i remember El Chapulín being far superior.

why?

yes, still the best TV show to this day
sadly amerilards can't understand how brilliant it is

Pos claro.

>LOOK AT ME! I AM MURRICAN AND DON'T UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLE LIKING AND FEELINGS!
Hope they kill you in a solitary alley.

I'm Eastern European, I probably visited more countries, cultures and speak more languages than you.
Doesn't change the fact that the show sucks. Literally pleb-tier, as mostly poor and uneducated people around here seem to enjoy it.

i don't know, i was a kid.

El chavo was about kids and poverty, which i can see irl anytime, El chapulín was about a superhero and sci-fi/fantasy stuff.

>Polylingual Slav travelled all over the world
>Is still a massive pleb.

Have Mexicans ever created a film or television series with any artistic value?

there's a noteworthy correlation between central americans flooding into Sup Forums, praise of univision bullshit on Sup Forums, and fart fetish posting.

Just pointing that out.

>Eastern European
Sorry I wished you to be kill in one of our alleys when you probably would be killed in your own house.

Yer, but I won't tell you. But there are amazing films made between 60's and 80's. Not even baiting. But they are actually obscure.

>dumb tripfag
nice attention whoring

>implying I'm a 5'3 NEET hungry skelly who looks like an easy prey
kek

btw
>our
nice butthurt

>2011+6
>still no Yaкui feet

Brazil here. Hell yes homie.

mexicans are basically uncultured, illiterate, pleb trash.

that said, they're much better than whites at performing arts, including acting.

>Chapolin
>superior
What a lul.

>99999
Wise words, my unwalled friend.

Checked

Go away Quentin

#NOTALLMEXICANS
#NOTODOSLOSMEXICANOS

Chaladitos are superior.

Orale mi carnalito! Nice 9's.

What a qt.

Mexican cinema is pretty great, you pleb. And this is coming from someone that hates everything mexico makes except their movies and their books.

Is this guy the most typecast actor in history?

He could wear a wig.

What about Samuel L. Jackson or Eric Roberts?

Reminds me of the digs Lucias' had on Rome.

They have pretty great literature, far better than USA's literature, but that's not saying much. Pretty much every country has better literature than USA. And most of their films, which are independent are better than american independent films. Their tv shows suck ass tho.

Sicario

in my country IS STILL ON AIR

>Sicario
Go fuck yourself.

Kek.
>Remmeber they are burning money doing shit like Cumbia ninja now.

South american here, I fucking hate this show always did then had to grow up to every kid watching it.
I can't even admit that I hate it nowadays it's considered a crime around here.

Capadocia for series
Lots of movies from the golden age.

Los chifladitos was better than el chapulin colorado though. The kind of interactions those two crazy people had is something i still haven't seen anywhere else.

Because hate is a buzzword and you hate it more because other people like it instead of just stating you don't find the appealing.

Not really, well maybe a bit but to be honest I just think it's stupid humor.

Chifladitos is god-tier.
youtu.be/pz15c7kgmD0?t=98

other south american here, no, that's not the case, i hate it because is too simple, too goofy, and all over the years has become too predictable, i enjoyed it as a kid tough.

This, honestly

Haha look at this imbecile. Travelling the world and still not noticing that every country has some semi ridiculous tradition with some tv show or movie. I bet he thinks his country has none of it. Makes me doubt his claim.

>Stupid humor
Yes, and also repetitive. But I still laugh at most of their stupidity. See, this type of show, you used to watch once a week, so you didn't realise the "problem" until late. Now, with Internet and Netflix, if you dare to marathon something like Chavo, then you would realise all the flaws, like with any other 80's-90's sitcom.

The fuck... Never heard of it. Brazil here. We only know Chaves and Chapolin.

all the poor english posts itt

jesus fuck

What if hes traveling because he hates his countries ridiculous traditions built around corporate products and it horrifies him to discover its the same shit everywhere?

Shit, really? Chifladitos, I think, it was the most personal thing Chespirito made.

>he needs to be able to watch more than one episode a week to remember how horrible and samey it is

... ever consider you're subhuman?

You fill the requirements pretty well.

Woa

really makes you think

No shit, really? Obviously you moron. It's their second language. Do you think you're a god when writing in another language? Do you even know another language?

>t. buttmad mexicunt

for me too

youtu.be/tkyfh5hO6BQ

OFFICIAL EL CHAVO CHARACTERS

1. Don Ramón
2. La Chilindrina
3. Señor Barriga

POWER GAP

4. Profesor Jirafales
5. Bruja del 71
6. Ñoño
7. El Chavo

POWER GAP

9001. Quico
900001. Doña Florinda

What about my nigga Godinez?

Objectively true.

He should be up there. Also Patty was pretty fuckable.

He doesn't appear that much, but he would be between Sr. Barriga and Prof. Jirafales

what did don ramon do for a living? Was he just a handyman?

If we count all the chespirito characters Botija should be the first one

>Chifladitos, I think, it was the most personal thing Chespirito made.
Care to explain?

patty best waifu

He copied everything Chaplin did

Professional bum.

In my country there is a term that explains his situation exactly, but you won't get it without context.
He's a person who survives by taking any job he can find (from barber to hodman).