Culture Pals /cp/ general

Daria edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cKalT
youtube.com/watch?v=WUGrPQaNwEY
radiorecord.ru/
tunein.com/radio/Gop-FM-s141267/
youtube.com/watch?v=KzMdPyVUw7U
youtube.com/watch?v=2TBeax3Fgmk
interpals.net/Missluck7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never even posted here before.

Dang, a girl just told me she knew I was fake all along, and even showed me screenshots she sent to the real guy. What ever will I do!

She also said I was 'definitely a girl' probably because I called her sweetie and baby, kek

of course not, you made the first post

ruh roh

then fake as a girl and do lesbo erp shit with her.

i am pretty sure shes into it.

thank you kankerboii, i love the pic, if only someone would link her the thread; /erlihdarya

>I'm not blind, god. Neither are other girls.You are exactly as popular as I believe. Have you ever even been in an actual relationship with someone? Or do you literally just sleep around?
Nevermind, I don't care. I wouldn't trust a word you say anyway.
lads how should I respond to this, give me a hand she thinks I am some uber chad

Nah she already blocked me, I told her she cared way too much because she was writing me novels even though we hadnt even said more than hello to each other

just bee urself and tell her the truth

Hope you get AIDS desu

>we hadnt even said more than hello to each other
i dont udnerstand this, werent you sexting with this girl?

Nope, she only matched me so she could expose me, it was all apart of her master plan apparently

>ugly ryazan' face
>big nose
>redhaired+green eyes
>chubby lips

100% rusnyavaya shkura

good girl. post brofile, i am intrigued.

shes good looking
not super pretty, but good looking nontheless

imgur.com/a/cKalT
decent ass, very smooth skin tbqh

The absolute state of your life

is this culture pals some kind of whore seeking website

exactly

Restating question to UK user from last thread:

Where are you from?

never understood why people debase themselves like that, but whatever
everyone has his thing

any girl that doesn't smoke a pack of cigarettes a day will have smooth skin at 21.
her face looks good though considering she used that much makeup in all her pics

we pretend to seek pure exotic qts but in the end they all end up being whores

Good evening lads.

she did/does smoke though, especially after all the stress today i imagine

Am I gay for liking this type of music?

Post link pls.

Ugly whore with birthmarks all over the body

DO NOT WANT

Like, shut up scoob

youtube.com/watch?v=WUGrPQaNwEY

radiorecord.ru/ -> Menu Button -> Гoп FM (last icon in list)

>that pic
Last culture pals thread was interesting towards the end. Here's to another!

This is the radio.
tunein.com/radio/Gop-FM-s141267/
I actually enjoy every russian song here

yes its a bit gay to listen music like that desu

Yes.

You want russian, you listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=KzMdPyVUw7U

youtube.com/watch?v=2TBeax3Fgmk

culture pals thread theme

>today
Vs yesterday?

well we confronted her, spread her accounts, and pics. I guess that would stress her out desu
facebook com/remiinders

>facebook com/remiinders
hey at least she enjoyed it :)

That was me, credit where credit is due

How long did she stay with you in Oslo lad ?

A day

not bad lad if it's unforgettable by just a day

;)

/captaincapybara

This is a man right???

It has to be

S M I L I N G C O A S T
M
I
L
I
N
G

C
O
A
S M I L I N G C O A S T
T

Hottie

interpals.net/Missluck7

He just wants to marry you for a green card

Ask him about the Ninki Nanka!

You too? Wtf is it with Gambia. Africa is one of the last places I want a message from.

if she wears a choker - she is a whore, thats a fact
also she really has a nice ass i hope you cucks were eating it a lot

> Гoп FM
kek

i did eat her ass desu, it was okay, she wasnt into it unfortunately

>Tfw no Russian gf

>facebook com/remiinders

She looks like literally every girl in SPB. Just checked if I matched with her on tinder when I was there and like half of the Darias in my list could be her

She's not from SPB though, just "studies" there.

Haha, she isn't Russian.

Feeling hopeful today.

can't believe so many of you fell for the most basic Russian bitch, there are hundreds of them interpals who are much better looking

GET IT!!

This, Russians easier than even asians (thais don't count), I usually get a new Russian qt messaging me every few days and I'm not even particularly attractive.

i get new message almost every other week

Hopeful for what

How many do you send

Why do I get so many views from thais and koreans? It's the european qts I want to talk to

I have told you what to do already, you stupid chink

iktf

what do?

Please be nice to the Finn. Thank you.

Don't fucking make me fucking violent, Finnchink

do you really want someone to? id do it because i want to see the shitstorm if you and the other norgebro is up for it, ill link it.

Fuck off bog leave Finnbro alone

>Tfw 26 but look 16

Would this help or hinder my quest for mommy gf, do they like guys who look young or just want Chads with sqaure jaws and six packs?

When you find out let me know

Pedophilia isn't as common in women so it'll be harder

Leave him alone! He's a nice poster!!

You tell the French that

My problem is that I care and respect people too much. I always end up getting hurt
Should I stop looking for friends here?

stop being a beta cuck

That seems to be my problem
I still want to make friends though from different cultures

so change the way you talk to people. i can tell from the way you talk you spend too much time trying to be respectful and nice that you put people to sleep

How do you guys get qts to send pictures? I can be confident and flirty but I've never been confident enough to ask for them. Should I start with thais and work my way up? Cos I've heard they're easy

The opposite case of putting them to sleep. People always want to be more than friends and it's annoying. You talk to people for months and years thinking they're your friends but break it off when they're told they can't have you. No problem with that, they're excusing themselves. But why does this happen 99% of the times? I specifically avoid people that have relationship/flirting on their profiles but all these fucking fibbers don't put down the truth. I don't think I wasted time since I enjoyed most of the conversations, but I'm just tired of being disappointed all the time. I hate this hypersexual and dishonest society.

Just stop being interesting

you talked to them for months as a friend, they think youre one of those guys who legit want to be friends. then all of a sudden you wanna see their tiddys and get into crazy skype fap sessions. think of it from the girls perspective "this dude seems legit to be a bro omg what he has feels for me ah... no no i want just friends... this is awkward bye".

need to be more upfront with your intentions. for me, i usually tell them they're attractive within the first few messages, so that they know i see them more than just friends.

again you trying to be too nice. you can't have a "i respected you" stamp card and expect tits on the tenth stamp. you gotta be more aggressive or clearer in your intentions.

No dude it's the other way around.

They talked as friends and then the girls crazy skype fap session, but he doesn't, as he is looking only for friends.

What are you talking about? I don't care about nudes and cyber sex. I just want to make friends. I'm always clear with my intentions but they're not.

dont lie this is culturepals friends = girls we want to fap with

not everybody is degenerate as you

This Believe it or not, many of us are here for simple friendship and language exchange. Some are even here for not a fap material but future wives.

everyone knows that future wives are girls you fapped with for so long you just live together for better logistics

Well, a bit gay maybe kek

the difference is you stick with one girl because you like her not because she was the hottest out of 10

why not have more than one ;D share the love

>mfw learning Portuguese
>mfw got nudes from 3 hot Brazilian sluts
>mfw video chat and jerk off for her while she touches herself
>mfw she says "nossa que branco, que delicia. Voce e tao gostoso. Quero te chupar muito"

That's it, I'm giving up Spanish